What in the actual fuck is this

What in the actual fuck is this

"Mathematics itself operates as whiteness."

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/white-privilege-bolstered-by-teaching-math-university-professor-says.html

>fox news

>liberals

>I can't into algebra.
>Down with white privilege!
Sometimes I wish for another asteroid to just finish the job already.

These contradict

Gutierrez says evaluations of math skills can perpetuate discrimination against minorities, especially if they do worse than their white counterparts, Campus Reform reported.

“If one is not viewed as mathematical, there will always be a sense of inferiority that can be summoned” because the average person won't necessarily question the role of mathematics in society, she writes.

According to the website, Gutierrez adds that there are so many people who “have experienced microaggressions from participating in math classrooms… [where people are] judged by whether they can reason abstractly.”

cancer
a
n
c
e
r

blame whitey for all cultural failures, ofc.

We live in a weird world. Is sports education/PE now discriminative against whites because we can't jump?

U mad witeboi??

peanut butter & jelly sammiches are RAYCISSST

How does that contradict? Fox news is reporting on liberals. And that user saying fox news is not reliable is a retarded liberal.

Wait, is she saying that whites are generally better in math, which makes other races feel inferior?

Cause it sounds really racist, claiming some races are worse in a learned skill than others.

She's right though. Most whites here get extremely hostile and angry if you even mention the fact that the current number system and algebra was developed by Indians and Arabs and merely adopted by western societies.

I'm white and I don't know shit about math.

who should I blame?

is it just me, or does she look like the mid 40's female teachers they show on the evening news that go off and get arrested for fucking students?

But chinks are the best at maths

> Rochelle Gutierrez

Is she even here legally? Someone check her papers.

What white person would get mad at that? It's commen knowledge that Arab countries, before the rise of Islam, were the center of mathematics and science in the entire world. Alas, those times are over and violent religion has taken it's place... so yeah what was your point again?

i was not aware of that category

W..What?
Ive never met a white person who would get angry about something like this.
They're not niggers

Well there is no such thing as ''White privilege'' but it was not a Spic who came up with that concept but Jews.The Spics in their own counties aren't even anti-White as much as they are in USA where that has become norm among Liberals.

can you leave the mud slinging aside for once, dimwits?
it's not needed here, she disqualified herself with her content already.

some of my comrades are dumb as rocks.

>It's commen knowledge that Arab countries, before the rise of Islam,
It was during Islam.

>Most whites here get extremely hostile and angry if you even mention the fact that the current number system and algebra was developed by Indians and Arabs
citation needed

white white swefag here, me and black friend took highest math classes

math is color neutral, take the women off whatever shes smoking

>/po/ and Sup Forums

I've never seen anyone get upset about that.

Good point. Is she even qualified to be a professor here is another question.

This.
Americans are retarded. Retardation is also color neutral.

It was during islam but before its rise to power dumbfuck

You mean Privileged Arabs and Indians?

that's not privilege, that's merit
>mfw this lady is accidentally a white supremacist

What? It was literally called the Islamic golden age and was studied by Islamic empires.

Math is literally sandnigger.

Arabs invented math.
Algebra is named after a sandnigger
Astrolabe
Quadrant
Sextant

Sandnigger.

This bitch needs rape by white. Too bad shes ugly and white man no like.

>fox news
kys (seriously)

This. I am arab. Mooselums were all over that shit.

Funfact: german rulers loves arabs.
See Willhelm2, hitler

Lol yeah thought the same.
>the ability to solve algebra
>the ability
Wat

>current number system and algebra
>algebra
That shit is piss easy. Do people really mean algebra when they are talking about math as a subject or field of study in higher education? I hope not.

Sorry man, intended to reply to this post:

Who fucking cares.

Stop posting normie shit you ponce.

I think you're forgetting about the ancient Greeks.

i just saw she was a teacher, and she made me think of the 6/10 dolled up middle aged women teaching broken mexican spanish or something.

we all love our stereotypes

hey if the shoe fits bro.

>life is white

Because it's true you dumb cunt.

I'm shit at math and I concede to the intellectual superiorty of people with a keen grasp of it.

I have superior respect for engineers, architects and other jobs that require you to be good at math.

Without these people, all the world would be one huge Mexico, where Ms. Gutierreze probably hails from.

it didn't tho? she's not a language teacher.

They're making shit up just to be lazy now

All you minorities know that we whites are actually aliens from another planet and we came here to help you but it looks like we're not going to be able to so we will all soon be leaving and returning to our planet of superior and leave you to this little shithole

Mathematics itself operates as Whiteness.
- Rochelle Gutierrez

Looting TV stores itself operates as niggerness.
- Jean François Pernault (me)

>Most whites here get extremely hostile and angry

No, because we're not insecure.

Can we all have magic underwear tho?

>perpetuate discrimination against minorities

so that stereotype about asians being great at math...

I'm white I don't even get mad about someone calling me a honkey or cracker but you dare mention maths oh boy I'm pissed