FC Schalke 04 : Borussia Dortmund
Hamburger SV : 1. FC Köln
SC Freiburg : Werder Bremen
RB Leipzig : SV Darmstadt 98
Eintracht Frankfurt : Borussia Mönchengladbach
FC Ingolstadt 04 : 1. FSV Mainz 05
Bayer 04 Leverkusen : VfL Wolfsburg

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/27/kasper-dolberg-naby-keita-in-demand-players-transfers?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd merning

g..guten morgen

is this /bundesu/?

yes, guuuuuten Morgen

yes

good morning

>Laut „Kicker“-Informationen zählt Werder Bremens Serge Gnabry (21) zu den Transferzielen von 1899 Hoffenheim. Dem Vernehmen nach hofft die TSG, den Nationalspieler mit der Aussicht auf die Champions League und der Chance, mit Trainer Julian Nagelsmann zu arbeiten, von einem Wechsel in den Kraichgau zu überzeugen.

>Seine Zukunft sieht Piszczek, dessen Vertrag beim BVB noch bis 2018 läuft, auch weiterhin bei den Borussen. „Ich bin sehr zufrieden in Dortmund und will nirgendwo anders hingehen“, sagte er im Interview mit „polsasport.pl“. Allerdings weiß er auch: „Im Fußball geht alles schnell. Vielleicht braucht mich Dortmund nächstes Jahr nicht mehr.“

>Das Verletzungspech bleibt Hertha-Profi Mitchell Weiser (22) treu. Wie die Berliner mitteilten, hat sich der Rechtsverteidiger beim Länderspiel der U21-Nationalmannschaft (1:0 vs. England) einen Muskelfaserriss im Oberschenkel zugezogen. „Damit fällt er zunächst einmal aus“, hieß es auf dem offiziellen Twitter-Kanal der Hertha.

>1. FC Koln
>1. FSV Mainz

Whats the "1." for?

1. Fußball Club Köln = First football club of Cologne/Colognes first football club

what anime is this?

hello? pls no bully :3

attack on mila

boku no pico

Thank you.

>no one fell for my bait
ugh

thanks for the daily reminder that Werner is a diving cunt

not only is he a diving cunt, but he also lispels.
only poofs and nerds do that

What is lispel?

german for lisp

CUTE

>kevin kuranyi is cute

wasn't funny the first time you posted it

Didn't think footballers would be allowed to go skiing.
I guess he's already mentally retired. Does not bode well for the rest of the season. Carlo is too soft.

i've something soft in my pants

oh

So it's going to be one of those days, huh

Ingolstadt and Walpurgis have added a year to their commitment to each other. It now runs until the summer of 2018.

good

Hoffenheim should sign Grifo and Zanka (if they qualify for the CL)

Yes, I feel like Zanka would bring back some of the old Hoffenheim charm. In their success they've become a bot boring.

>old Hoffenheim charm
huh?!

Only Bayern have let in less goals than them this season.

Zanka is really good in 8 out of 10 games, but he every now and again he adds some spice by elbowing someone or cocking up his defending.
A bit like Simon Kjær, just worse.

>worse than simon kjaer
that's quite the achievement

Incredible Nightcore Dance Mix #03 [1 Hour] [HD].m4a

cute

good morning user-sama~

i remember thomas müller not being allowed to ride his horses

where do more accidents happen: traffic or the alpines? check and mate

Travelling in traffic is unavoidable for almost every single human, and certainly for someone like Lahm.
Skiing is not.
I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed, but like riding motorcycles, I would have assumed that it's frowned upon.

okay

he could take public transport

Yes

skiing is extremely dangerous i agree. who says he actually skied though? maybe he just watched his family skii

the little skis between the big ones are clearly lahm's

no

hehe yes

i wish i had made that post in a more active /bundes/ thread desu

hehe

/bundes/ is no wish concert

bundes also doesnt seem to be a posting concert heheee.... ee..

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh ;_;

:/

What's a karate expert's favorite beverage?

this joke even works in the german language. i will tell it my workmates tomorrow

the answer is: karatea

you'd better not be talking about my lahm ski joke

What kind of bone would a dog never eat?

the answer is: a trombone

a BONEr

>when you're making red wine sauce but also having a glass (or two, am I right) and you then want to taste the sauce while cooking to see if you need to make adjustments
Stupid mistake

why wouldnt a dog eat human flesh? dogs do that all the time

I don't get it AT ALL

>or two, am I right
you are right

>tasting sauces
this never works for me because all the spices and herbs flourish throughout the course of the next few days and it's too hot anyways

its a mistake though i agree

pic related is a trombone. dogs dont eat metal

>drunkmark

Oh right, I thought it was some sort of pun. Of course a dog wouldn't enjoy chewing on metal.

theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/27/kasper-dolberg-naby-keita-in-demand-players-transfers?CMP=share_btn_tw

I couldn't edit the post, but it's about the most in-demand players of the summer window, including Dolberg, Keita, Dahoud and Brandt.

PL teams like Manchester City and Chelsea stockpile too many talents
I don't like it

What's the difference between an apple and a baby?

I don't rape the apple before I eat it

why not

6edgy12me

>Dolberg

>not raping the apple

fucking normies! Get out! REEEEE!

just called a friend and the first thing he said was "i have a date soon. will talk to you later or tomorrow."
i respondes "okay, have fun"

im happy for both of us because now i can continue touching myself and dont have to hold a telephone call and he might have a good time. hes often very depressed and i think of him a lot

i thought about giving him a call today yesterday, so i did. just got into my mind so i stopped touching myself. telephone calls after ejaculations are dreadful

thanks for reading

Madonna - American Pie (Official Music Video).m4a

Dolberg would start for any German team other than Bayern.

denmark did you learn german in school?

which languages people learn there in highschool?

Dortmund have this on the bench.
Dolberg plays for the worst Ajax ever in a league without defenders.

meh, I never got the appeal of gay relationships tßh

brave danish emre mor

Am I the only one watching Frankfurt - Freiburg right now?

thanks for letting us know

I had German from 7th to 9th grade (end of regular school).
Then in Gymnasium I could have continued with German but chose French instead.
Today you have English from 1st grade and then a second foreign language a bit later. German is probably still quite popular close to the border, but otherwise I guess French, Spanish and Mandarin are the big ones.

>from 7th to 9th grade
>then in Gymnasium

Gymnasium after the 9th grade? Denmark wtf are you doing?

No

>french
why? it's literally useless
learning german is x10000000 better

1st to 9th is grundskole. 10th is voluntary, often taken at sepcial institutions with freer structure than normal school.
When you finish 9th you're usually 15 years old.
After that, if you don't just end up doing the most basic jobs, you choose one of three directions:
Gymnasium, which is the classic further education, Handelsskole which has a more mercantile bent but still qualifies you for university or Technical College.
All three take three years, after which you csn go on to further education such as uni.

French is fine. It's a beautiful language. I don't speak it at all, but my two years at least taught me to pronounce words and it also helps you recognise what stuff means in Italian and Spanish.

And I can read German perfectly fine.
It's just that Danish and English grammar is so simple, so when you're suddenly confronted with the German system as a teenager, you're not exactly crazy about continuing with it.

All that said, if I could go back I would have probably done Spanish over French.
German was the only language you could choose at my tiny school, other than English of course.

>It's a beautiful language
come on now

>when you're suddenly confronted with the German system as a teenager, you're not exactly crazy about continuing with it
don't even remind me

why spanish? it's even more irrelevant than french

why do you call it tiny school? are you from the countryside

It objectively is one of the most beautiful languages in the world.

Spanish seems a bit simpler.

About 200 pupils in my time. Christian private school.

>Denmark watches every shit, even boring crap like cycling
>yet Denmark draws the line when it comes to women's football

>hypocratmark

When did I ever say anything about women's football?
But you're right, I do like to watch women's cycling.

>tfw to intelligent for northern germanic and romance simpletons

Why not learn Italian and Spanish straight away?
Italian is easier and more sexy.

yes

>When did I ever say anything about women's football?

Never that's the point. Because it's a big thing here in /bundes/ and you never drop a word, it means you don't watch it.

>please make dortmund win UCL this season