So we all agree this album is the best noise rock ever, right?

So we all agree this album is the best noise rock ever, right?

honestly don't know what album this is, but this used to be my phone background, but pink instead of green, and no text.

Bump

why do people on mu just post images of the album covers and expect everyone to know what it is?

thats why your thread is dying dude, no one knows what fucking album your talking about, but you were trying so hard to be cool and elitist you just posted the album art and expected everyone to get it.

Bait

>says album name on cover
low-tier bait

lol absolutely fucking not

Shellac has multiple albums that are far better than SAF

no they don't
albini's lyrics got progressively worse, he went from screaming about raping and murdering people to whining about getting cuckolded

Bump

>*teleports behind you
Nothing personal, kiddo

If we're going with a Melt-Banana album, it's this one.

agree agree agree

Obviously not but it is really good

My personal top 10 would probably be

1. Scratch Acid EP
2. Junkyard
3. Cold River Songs
4. Unsane
5. Soul Discharge
6. Goat
7. Punishment Room
8. Harsh 70s Reality
9. Merry Go Round
10. some sort of tie between Songs About Fucking, Sexy Pee Story and Kill the Lights

came here to post this, SaF isn't even albini's best
Pic related is what I hoped Shellac would sound like

best SY album coming through

I was a HUGE Sonic Youth fan in my youth and could probably still know many of their albums entirely from memory but I think that qualifies as noise pop...even though noise is a common thread through all their work, they almost never really did noise rock, they were too arty for it and would instead do stuff like free improv and contemporary classical

It's not the best noise rock but is the best post-hardcore(nuerotic-wave) "album"

>noise

I don't even agree it's noise rock. Industrial metal sounds a lot closer to me. Rapeman is noise rock.

I feel Rapeman is a bit too "hardcore" to be noise rock. Just my personal popnion

Well yeah thats a part of noise rock. Unsane has way more violent songs.

hmmm...

*is better then yuor favorite noise rock album*
heh, notin personel

Why are you promoting the cuck agenda?

Pretty close to the first screamo. "Pride" by Husker Du for example beats it though.

What cuck agenda?

The agenda to make you a cuck.

who gives a shit

Why people think Songs About Fucking is better is beyond me.

That would be the worst opinion ever. I like the album but when I think about Noise Rock I don't think about the characteristics of SAF. Atomizer is a much better candidate. At least, if not the best the genre has to offer, Atomizer is very representative of the genre and a great argument as to why the genre would be a good idea. I still have to listen to a lot of stuff before I safely decide what's the best of the whole genre.

bro that isn't even noise rock
that's what plebeian try-hard suburban poser wannabe (trust) punk boneheads think noise rock is

1. Heroin Man
2. Generic Flipper
3. Wake In Fright
4. Gacy's Place
5. Songs about Fucking
My top 5

atomizer is better