Betas shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

betas shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

if they want to marry they should be sterilized and forced to raise a children from a proper alpha chad.

discuss.

>rewarding the behavior of sluts

If betas can reproduce, are they still betas?

everyone on here is a beta tho

females only seek the hotests males.

imagine if society wants to force you to marry ugly neckbeards, fat and ugly and they force you by law.

betas are this ugly to females.

>Hey let's undermine the one woman/one man system
>The thing that it the literal basis of civilizatio
What happens when all the betas say "fuck this guy he isn't helping us"? Ill tell you that guy is dead. The way it works is men actually have companionship. Men take care of their friends so the alpha they follow helps distribute the women fairly according to social hierarchy. That's the way it's worked for millenia and i dont think other ways are viable

Niggers. Spics, and chinks shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

if they want to marry they should be sterilized
and forced to raise a children from a proper white man.

discuss.

I agree.

;)

>huh duh monogamy cultures are the only ones that exists
>harems never happened in history

Africa and the Middle East have harems and polygyny, and they're violent wastelands, because it always leads to men going nuts.

>european history is only 200 years old

Dumb frogposter.

yes, also anyone under 6 feet is automatically labelled a beta. therefore you and basically all other muds can no longer reproduce.

Europe has had monogamy for thousands of years, try again Paco

>Literally the highest order of cucking.

Nah Pablo I'm good.

Latin americans should not be allowed to rule themselves.

If they want prosperity they should be forced into compliance and forced to work for their european overlords.

Discuss.

Latin americans should not be allowed to exist.

Unfortunately Javier, Jose, and the rest of the conquistacucks raped them into existence.

americans shouldn't be allowed to keep existing.

name something good about american culture that is trully american and not some european values.

american culture = culture made by afroamericans with some quaker shit.

Betas don't breed anyway, the most alphas of the betas breed with the women with manatee body and ugly faces.

Slut behaviour should not be encouraged though

Leaders aren't leaders without followers. monogamy happens because of our birthrate, it's 50/50, if it were more women than men there would be more females per man. Sure polygamy can happen, though it creates severe problems if two many men are left without reproductive rights. Look what pol had done with boredom and no gf

Sup Forums's alpha/beta crap is extremely childish. It makes no sense and I'm not sure why I'm supposed to respect these sort of "alphas" Sup Forums is enamored with. "Woah, he's fucks/impregnates a lot of women." So do niggers and no one here applauds them for it.

And yeah, have "betas" raise the children of "alphas". And instill them with their values and benefit from all their boons. While the "alpha" withers away, his only meaning in life being he satisfied his every little base desire. How wonderful.

It doesnt.

Greeks, nordics and slavs men could marry with various women, but only the richiest or the nobility. It was the christianism that enforced monogamy.

See Wartislaw I of Pomerania, he had 24 wives before converting

this , but your country is still a shit hole

If it's only alphas impregnating single moms, then it's beta cuck Dads job to raise the bastard or my fucking taxes go up. Fuck that.

I got a way to save some taxes.

Govt needs to ramp up planned parenthood. They need to get preemptive and pay mongrel populations not to breed. Give em $30,000 to get sterilized before producing bastard wards of the state.. $15,000 if they have one.... $10,000 if they have two...