"libertarian" candidate Gary Johnson compared Trump's immigration policies to the holocaust

"libertarian" candidate Gary Johnson compared Trump's immigration policies to the holocaust
breitbart.com/video/2016/05/23/gary-johnson-trump-policies-insanity-defends-holocaust-comparison/

>lolbertarians

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/vote-for-trump
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Let's gut our military and let the hajis cuck us because Ayn Rand

Its hyperbole....but hyperbole seems to be working extremely well for Trump and Clinton

so fuck it

If you aren't voting for Johnson you're voting for Hitler or Stalin.

Yeah. Nah.

There is absolutely no "freedom of movement" in libertarianism, "left" libertarians are just commies. A contract is a contract, even the most ludicrous ethno nationalism is compatible with liberty and any nationalist movement to base its creed on pure reason will pretty much dominate western politics as liberty becomes synonymous with European survival and tyranny, the ghoul hordes.

horse shit. if there is unused forest land in some european country, what justification does a ancap have removing some somalians from homesteading it? only if that land is already owned an you do that. you also cannot stop a man with a lot of land from inviting tons of non-whites to come live there.
this is supposing you have attained your mythical ancap society.

"bugger" off

Nice one.
I prefer this

>libertarianism is the same as anarchism

for the trillionth time it's minarchism and one of the governments remaining charges would be public and national defense

That's not libertarianism, I bet you want public roads as well, pleb

Public and national defense has absolutely no call to get involved in the case of a peaceful immigrant who supports himself honestly and commits no crimes aside from 'status offenses.'

And properly so. EVERY case that anyone reasonably objects to is a case which violates one or more of those tenets.

Gary Johnson doesn't he know the definition of what libertarian is. It's become somewhat of a buzzword for those who lack the mental capacity enough to actively think on a position. You know the types that say they're "independent" yet don't know the names of their congressman. I will blow up if I hear the phrase "fiscally conservative and socially liberal" in the same sentence as libertarian again.

>implying I even want spics that are willing to work

Fuck off you cuck

/thread

This guy gets it.

>"fiscally conservative and socially liberal"
This is a great Libertarian motto.

Eat cock nigger, im polish and we wuv Kangs nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/good-goy

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump

The fuck, Gary stop dropping the ball man.

If I pander to liberals they will vote for me. Social conservatism is the only thing preventing them from voting republican or libertarian. Other than that they would be very much into small government and fiscal responsibility.

They'll come in and vote for gibsmedats
How can Libertarians win when people have an option to vote for free stuff?

That's it, I am now #ridingthejohnson

Easy, they dont.

libertarians never win anything m8