Would Neymar want to move?

Would Neymar want to move?
What's the gossip in Brazil regarding this?
Mourinho is certainly crazy enough to do it
£415,000 per week is an awful lot of money
Has Neymar ever dabbed?

God I hope this happens. Manure will be the biggest meme team of the last decade.

assuming this is true, and assuming the rumours from a few weeks ago about Messi leaving were true as well, how do you fell Barcelona would fare next season

Jealous?

>Sport
it's nothing.
Messi is just being the usual crybaby with his typical annual new contract. Barça will offer him 100m shekels per year and he'll act as if he were the most faithful player ever

Neymar leaving could actually help them to build a decent midfield again but the current board are incompetent so who knows

>assuming this is true
lmao

Not well, they've yet to find a replacement for Dani Alves, Gomes and Arda are shit
Also if pic related is true then Messi might just fuck off

>assuming this is true
lmao

>anyone wanting to move to racist Brexitland
No I don't think so

if we assume the whole squad will die on a plane crash, how do you fell Barcelona would fare next season

its called a hypothetical scenario retards, this sort of shit is why you can't have proper discussion here

well precedent from south america tells us they will be handed a trophy

Yeah, it's become increasingly difficult in this place
Dani Alves made a comment that the club is poorly run these days, seems to be the case since Laporta was replaced but I imagine the Spaniards know more about that

manchester united can purchase the entire sunny spl ten times

>Mourinho is certainly crazy enough to do it
why would he give a fuck if they pay 10M or 200M, it changes nothing to him, also he's not the one to make the offer or fix the price, I think that's Woodward or one of his lapdogs

>mfw manure buy team worth at least 100 mil euros in each position and still finish 5th

>What's the gossip in Brazil regarding this?
He won't leave Barcelona until he is 33, then he will retire in Brazil.

Man United are so desperate not to slide into irrelevance lmao...it's pathetic

cant wait for that bubble to burst. i know united can spend a fuckton, but if you're literally burning money it will catch up to you.

>this sort of shit is why you can't have proper discussion here
>tries to have a 'proper discussion' with the wild imagination of tabloids as substrate
surely it's Sup Forums that's not up there in quality, lol.

Yeah they should just go the Liverpool way and accept mediocrity and talk about muh history lmao so stupid

>implying dani alves was consistent quality

sergi roberto is love, sergi roberto is life

>leaving sunny Barcelona for cold and Grey Manchester

don't need him desu just give lingard or martial more playing time

that frail cunt wont stand the physicallity of the prem

this, nerman wouldn't last in a cold night at stoke.

>it's another manu buys x superstar this summer but ends up buying an overrated everton nigger

>this rumour
L to the M to the A to the O
I fuck mad bitches and I get that dough

The PL is too physical for him, I say we don't buy him.

He'll go to Corinthians or SPFC and all the Santos fans will chimp out.

Anyway, it's not like he'll be there long enough for it to affect him.

>Messi is just being the usual crybaby with his typical annual new contract.

his last contract was signed in 2014 you dumbass

He wouldn't last in the PL physically.

Good idea. That way you can spend all of next season fighting with Bournemouth and West Brom for a comfy mid-table finish.

Martial-Mkhitaryan-Mata is pretty great behind Zlatan. Not sure where you'd put Neymar in there.

>poaching system babbys

>some amount of goals as Bournemouth and less than Everton
>Good

>Amerilards and Britdumbs are the only retards itt who think Nerman wouldn't dominate the joke of the english league when a 35 year old fucking Zlatan is scoring goals left and right.

Who do you get rid of? Who hasn't been playing well enough? Mata has got double figures this season, Martial hasn't had enough time to get the 17 goals he got last season and Mkhitaryan has 7 goals despite only playing regularly since November. They can get 15, 10 and 10 goals a season: is that not enough?

>implying he won't play for Palmeiras

Sun is totally overrated. You sweat like a pig, your skin is all sticky, skin cancer, the heat don't let you focus (fuck AC). Cold is where it is at. You can work out all day without sweating

>everton have 51 goals
>manure have 42
>rest of the top six all have more than 54

and when I talk to my customer cousin he's convinced everything's developing perfectly and the team playing fabulously. mouyes is a fucking cult leader

>moving from Barcelona where he plays in a strong team competing for everything to a mid table Manchester where he will have to deal with zlatan and mourinho bullshit
Don't think so senpai

I hope it happens and finnish 4th place next season (after finnishing 5th this season).

A dumb move both for Barcelona and Neymar.

If in a parallel world Barcelona could get a good replace for him, lets say Dybala or Mbappe (100 mil), plus Veratti (80 mil), plus a RB (60 mil), then ok for the club. But Neymar would still making a dumb move.

>Nerman would survive the PL p1

>P2
Nerman would be on the permanently injured list if he moved to the PL. You should all be more worried about RM trying to buy hazard. Remember, some of the best players in leliga came from EPL.
(Suarez, Bale, ronaldo, etc).

>Implying it won't be La Liga Trio with Neymar-Griezmann-Bale at the upfront

>muh stats

fuck Sup Forums

But how else will people who don't watch football have an opinion?

Your point?
Neymar plays pretty football sure. But he's got both a better club (suarez and Messi vs Pedro and Costa) and better NT (coutinho, Jesus, firmino) vs (lukaku and mertens).

Hazard never looks as good as Neymar does playing. But he's easily GOAT at his best.

Just throwing stats around doesn't prove anything about the quality of a player.

ikr

>Stats don't prove quality
I'm pretty sure they do. I get you're trying to say there's other important things but playing in the hardest league with a weaker team and having better stats does say a lot.

>weaker team
With Kante that thing is stacked.

Barcelona has a fucked midfield these days.
Doesn't mean Hazard isn't the better player, its just stats don't prove nothing, they are just a easy measurement to get easy comparisons.

Its not bad, just lazy.

>With kante that thing is stacked
>Flag
>Lionel messi
Oh come on man. Yes again they are an easy comparison and don't always tell the full story but there should be no argument about hazards individual quality.

>messi can play on his own on the midfield.

yeah nah, he's the goat but nah.

No they don't prove shit you stupid asshole this is not your autistic fantasy league horseshit.

he's not even good, just has 1 good game every 10

Why are americans so obsessed with stats? Is it because you actually don't know how to tell if a player is great by his movement on the pitch and have to resort to shitty numbers to join any discussion?

It's okay, dude, most of the people have been watching/playing football for all their life, it takes time to understand it.

I've already mentioned how pretty Neymar's game is see But pretty football != Great football.
For all the shit pep gets on Sup Forums you should be aware of this.

>playing in the hardest league

>I'm pretty sure they do.
The can and they can't. Stats alone don't always paint the whole picture

He's going to Chelsea