Roger Goodell

When the fuck are they going to get rid of him? He's literally ruining the NFL.

Because he's the hero the NFL deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A commissioner of the NFL.

He's done so well for his employers. Hell be removed if he stops accomplishing what they wanted

The owners aren't interested in someone who does the job well, they're interested in someone who does what they say.

All pro team owners want a George W Bush.

imo he's not so bad, I give him a lot of credit for having the balls to suspend Brady and not let him off the hook for being a super star.

No.

Why not Joseph Blatter for comissioner?

But Brady did nothing wrong. That whole deflate shit happened because of that faggot Jim Irsay and his shitty Colts.

Brady knew he did nothing wrong, and only gave up because his wife, Kraft, and Belichick told him to since that faggot Goodell was going full retard.

>Blaming the Colts for deflating balls for Tim Bradley

RG's hand was forced, and you know the owners wanted Brady out so they could actually win a title for a change. See:

I didn't say they deflated them, they're the ones who accused him and started this whole charade.

Are you saying they should have just pretended not to notice? Are you saying Brady should have been let off the hook because he's Sup Forums's baby?

Worked out great for the owners, now didn't it?
>Four game suspension
>Wopolo leads team to a win
>Wopolo gets hurt in the second game
>Bring our their third string rookie QB Brissett
>leads team to another win
>Win again with third string rookie QB, but he gets his thumb injured on his throwing hand
>Lose forth game without Brady
>Brady comes back and face fucks the entire league
>Patriots win super bowl against a 25 point deficit

He/they never deflated any balls. Jim Irsay is a faggot, and his shit team is nothing without Dungy and Manning.

>He/they never deflated any balls.

He only exists to be blown the fuck out by the GOAT Tom "TB12" Brady year after year. That is his only reason for existing.

I hate you stupid faggots that were supporting him just because he was attacking the patriots but now you realize how pointless that was and the only thing Roger Goodell is doing is ruining the fucking NFL

All he did was motivate the patriots even more and made the NFL look like a shit show

yep.

>WAAAAAA, why won't he let me smoke weed all day?

>How to celebrate video
>Fining players for celebrating
>Fining players Redskins players for bow and arrow gesture
>Turned the NFL into the No Fun League
>Maintains shitty deals with TV networks so NFL streaming capabilities is shit
>Shits all over defense and makes being a defensive back one of the shittiest positions in the NFL

There's more of course.

The NFL used the media against Brady/Pats the same way Democrats use the media against Trump.