A girl just mentioned me in a tweet and then added #metoo, implying that i somehow sexually abused or assulted her...

a girl just mentioned me in a tweet and then added #metoo, implying that i somehow sexually abused or assulted her. it's fucking bullshit, we had fooled around a couple of times and that ended a few months ago when i turned her down and said we should just be friends. now im freaking out cause people will see this and just assume she's telling the truth. i want to call her out on her lies but i keep rewriting my response because i dont want people to immediately take her side if i sound too vicious. it's like the climate the media has created is so fucked up i don't even know what to do right now and im fucking terrified

Sounds to me like you're fucked. Get a lawyer.

Just start posting on social media that she raped you. But you're a male, and society does not believe males can be raped. Toss that shit right back in to her court. And you better respond immediately or it will look like a bullshit post that you dreamed up.

Take action soon or you'll be fucked

i honestly have no idea what any of this means

You should make a post saying that she needs help and if anyone sees her, to help her in this time of need. That she or you aren’t bad people, just bad together etc.

you're right, im just trying to figure out the best way, i feel like if I dont handle it exactly in right way things could just get worse

but doesn't this imply that something bad has happened to her? i didn't do anything wrong, she isn't in a time of need

CALL A LAWYER! IMMEDIATELY!

You will then tell him/her your half of the story and you will make a defamation lawsuit warning if the girl doesn't take down her posts and make a public apology.

LAWYER!

RIGHT NOW!

The truth is that there is nothing you can do. It's your word against hers and she was the one that thinks she was molested. Even if it was consensual at the time, obviously her perspective now that it wasn't.

I don't know if I can afford one but ill do some research,I've never hired a lawyer
she's doing it just to hurt me and get attention because I hurt her, she was humiliated

That's why you have no entitlement or protection whern it comes to sex. If a woman changes need her mind mid thrust and if you don't pull out immediately it's rape. You just have to be smart about who you mess around with next time.

This. Sorry OP but it doesn't even matter if she's lying.

Honestly, I work with alot of women and they think I am gay to protect myself at work. I seriously would not be able to do my job or have social interaction if they knew I was straight. Regular guys get roasted because of a perceived man/woman dynamic in the workplace.

Keep a copy of all communications you had with her. rape victims dont keep coming back . so whatever date she alleges this happened, if she contacted after that date with a normal conversation, she is going to look like a cunt.
Lawyer up, NOW.
do not remain Passive in this. You need to go on the offensive, but legally and in a way that wont hurt your case.
Youll be fine .

so disturbing

Say that she shit herself durring sex. People will now think she is making it up because if you really did rape her you would be in jail.

She is more or less crying for attention rather then being a real hospitalized victum of brutality...fire with fire.

Here's your solution:

Don't use facebook.

EYYYY

post a dox of her.
We will settle this.

Faggot. Just make sure you're not ignoring it, I'd seriously just respond exactly "Absolutely fucking not. ".

Or you also tag her with #metoo

If that goes to somewhere you might be able to sue her for slander/libel/dishonouring you. Provided you are innocent of course.

You are a faggot lmao stay quiet and just deny it and point out that she is a freak who couldn't get your dick ,

Call a lawyer. There is nothing you can do to stop her from destroying your life except to threaten her with legal action, and even still all she had to say was "he did it" and you'll still be fucked.

I get to hear all the gossip and it's probably 25% complaining about the man/woman dynamic (i.e. X gets to do Y because he's a man) and womern asking women about perceived sexual harassment (X is married and doesnt wear his ring, I bet he cheats. Y was blocking the doorway when he was talking to me, I felt very uncomfortable. Z told me I screwed up, I bet he talks to his wife like that, he cant do that to me...im not his fucking wife.) And if one woman asks another woman if it is perceived sexual harassment, it is 100% yes. Never like "no, he is a nice guy, married with two kids. Why would he throw his career away to sexually harass an ugly fat bitch as yourself."

thats not how shit works lol. You get a punishment when you're proved guilty

Reply „Idindunuffin“ :D

Call her out for being a lying slut and you would not fuck her with someone else's dick. The though of her naked body makes you physically ill. Everything that comes out of her whore mouth is pure lies. Post it over her social media.

Yes, she has sent me PMs recently asking me about stuff and reminiscing, i had totally forgotten about it until now.

Post it with the remark that she’s a lying cunt.

To you, it was not a memorable event. To her it was a savage degrading rape. Are you a sociopath?

screen shot it and ignore it.

replying will only add to it and draw more attention to you

Tits or GTFO, cunt.

like i said, i rejected her advances. to be exact, she was grabbing my dick in a cemetery and i told her that i didn't want to fool around anymore and we should just be friends. sort of ironic now that i think about it since she was the one groping me.

> Cemetary
You put your dick in crazy, dude. You fucked up.

That's why you're retarded and are a "victim". If you had even half of a brain, you would understand common sense approaches to problems. You're why we have to post signs on cliffs that say "stay back".

So post HER Name with #meetoo. SHE assaulted you, not her. Post that clearly. Her fault ...

#metoo her back, that's sexual assault

Listen, you've been told what to do 15 or 20 goddamn times in this thread. Now shut the fuck up you beta attention whore. Jesus fucking Christ. I weep for the future.

Not in the court of public opinion.

I have 6 replies in this thread and they were all towards different points of interest. responding to your awkward post is 7.
u mad?

Lolol, prepare to tell all your neighbors you are a sex offender. You deserve this. Man up and fuck the bitch. You could have actually had sex and been accused or rape. You messed up and missed out.

"Im sorry your dad did that to you. If I can support you in anyway, please let me know. #metoo"

Not as desperate as you

Get lawyer.

Yea, you should be. You are the one getting fucked by life. Next time don't mess with ugly chicks.

all i can tell u is either she sues and needs to prove rape, or u sue for defamation

Claim your gay.
Your gay and she is upset because she likes you, you are being discriminated against by a women.
No one will want to touch that minefield of oppression and your golden