Once a smoker always a smoker

Once a smoker always a smoker.

You're all fucked.

Tasty. I love it.

Quit in 2012 from a pack a day - pack and a half a day. Used to miss it a lot. Don't give a shit now.

i cant stop legit what do i do? i have a chest infection atm and its only making it worse but yano nigga need that kneekotee

Quitting is easy if you have will power

Seen plenty of weak people fail

I did not

Don't miss it

Have my sense of smell back

smoked for 10 years

quit since 2

jokes on you

Good.

no shit dingus

nice neogaf spacing

this

stopping is literally so fucking easy

only weak faggots cant

or people that are too retarded to understand that you shouldnt have it near you so you also cant do it

'Twas easy.

This 100x over. To anyone that is trying to quit, trust me it gets easier and easier to resist over time. Just stay with it and don't be a bitch

It's extremely overrated

Occupy your mind with something else other than cigarettes. I get a pack of 20 once a month when Im feeling bored.

Smoked from 13 to 25. Started dating a much younger girl who hates cigs, so I quit. Still with her after 5 years.

I only occasionally have a cig every now and then. Just had 2 cigs a week ago during a long ass bus ride across the country with little sleep. They help me stay awake when paired with coffee. Before that I bet I went 2 years without one.

Quitting is possible. I'd say for all intents and purposes, you could consider me having quit, despite the 5-6 cigs I've had since 2012.

I would rather be addicted to sugar than cigarettes 200x over

Nicotine gum doesn't work for a lot of people but it works for me, quite nicely actually.

It's just when drinking, it's so hard to have a good time without it

Dipped a lot while working concrete over the summer. Would go through 2 tins a week for 4 months. Quit cold turkey 2 weeks ago and don't give a shit. Only weak-willed pansies can't quit.

Vape and/or coffee. Gum and patches work for some people. Ask your doc.

That pansie is you within a month

No. I quit.

> it´s just when drinking, it´s so hard to have a good time without it

Fucking this

If I can't smoke while drinking then I seriously consider whether to even start drinking. Sucks mang