Dear white folks I'm drunk as fuck and I wanna confess my love towards you and let you know how trully appreciative I...

Dear white folks I'm drunk as fuck and I wanna confess my love towards you and let you know how trully appreciative I am towards you people for westernization all the amazing creations that you guys made for making economy roll the way it is for doing all the s tuff that you awesome people ever fucking did and I want to apologize deeply for all the ignorant niggers and all the other minorities that hate you guys for simply no reason but jealousy and self hatred I understand what America and the whole world would come up too without you folks I just wanna say that I fucking love you all and I know you're not really racist but with those fucking gang banging ghetto loud negros I can't even blame you for lashing out here and there just know that I fucking love you and appreciate you and I'm sure wayy more other black folks feel so LOVEEE

Stfu,nigger

thanks man love ya too

>Dear white folks I'm drunk as fuck and I wanna confess my love towards you and let you know how trully appreciative I am towards you people for westernization all the amazing creations that you guys made for making economy roll the way it is for doing all the s tuff that you awesome people ever fucking did and I want to apologize deeply for all the ignorant niggers and all the other minorities that hate you guys for simply no reason but jealousy and self hatred I understand what America and the whole world would come up too without you folks I just wanna say that I fucking love you all and I know you're not really racist but with those fucking gang banging ghetto loud negros I can't even blame you for lashing out here and there just know that I fucking love you and appreciate you and I'm sure wayy more other black folks feel so LOVEEE - LIL B

Both those babies are ugly as fuck. I hope they support each other because nobody else is going to want their ugly asses.

>inb4 a white guy wrote this, hoping to make things better

I really, really hope you're black.

I've known plenty cool black folks.
Glad to see blacks finally waking up to the difference between a black person and a nigger.

two nigger wall plates fucking race mixing makes me sick fucking niggers.

I'm blaq as hell mayne

Not him but are you like brown black or black black? If black black please post pic of your hand. I've never seen black black person before as they always lose some of their tan when they come here North.

and thank you friends.

Aww. What a nice thread.

>apoLOGize

There have been a shit ton we just don't out loud the derp tards be it blm/whitey all racist type people, hell my father hates you guys but it to be expected he's from a different era roughly

It's cool man, most of us aren't actually racist anyway. Love you too!