Some people say that watching Anime makes you a degenerate. Are they right or is this an "isolated incident"?

Some people say that watching Anime makes you a degenerate. Are they right or is this an "isolated incident"?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-36352495

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-22/several-handshaking-events-cancelled-after-idol-attack/.102390
aramajapan.com/news/idol-mayu-tomita-stabbed-over-20-times/59024/
animexis.com.br/2016/05/23/japao-idol-e-esfaqueada-durante-evento-em-toquio/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>J-Pop star attacked

ANIMOE

He sent her a present and it was sent back. What do you expect?

>3d idolfag attacks idol
>"It's anime's fault."

Japanese Otakus are crazy, they make American basement dwellers look like paragon's of mental health in comparison.

Idol otaku are disgusting and should be gassed
>unironically obsessing over 3d sluts
Disgusting.

The fact that you have to call a real person as 3d just proves how degenerate and retarded the lot of you are.

There isn't one person on this planet who enjoys anime and isn't a complete fucking sperg.

Like we give a fuck, normalshit. Know where you are.

Hiroki moved the servers to Japan or are they still in the US?

Most anime watchers are:
>homosexual or bisexual
>pedophiles
>unemployed
I'd say anime is pretty degenerate.

She is a singer. It's not related with Anime though.

First of all, celebrities in the west have to deal with psychos and stalkers.

Second of all, Japanese otakus take it to a whole new level, with all the fan service shit that they go wild over.

Third of all, anime is just another entertainment medium. We clump it all together here and call people weebs and japanophiles etc but it's actually just animation. It would be like saying people who like MLP and people who watch classic Disney movies are the same thing. There's "normal" anime and there's fucking weird anime.

Japanese men are just fucked anyway.

btw is that girl in the pic from AKB48? Because I did hear about one of them being attacked. If not, then no it's not an isolated incident.

And yet, a lot of weebs seem to give a fuck about this. Why?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-22/several-handshaking-events-cancelled-after-idol-attack/.102390

aramajapan.com/news/idol-mayu-tomita-stabbed-over-20-times/59024/

animexis.com.br/2016/05/23/japao-idol-e-esfaqueada-durante-evento-em-toquio/

>complain about the jews having their hands in everything
>complain about one of the few media with no jew involvement

3d idol industry is fucked up yo.

because they're weebs?
weebs are on anything japan, not just anime

you're losing track of the meaning of you buzzwords

>normalshit

Quit embarrassing yourself online as well as offline. It's your parents fault for raising such a degenerate weeb faggot.

You're the only one embarrassing himself here, normalcuck.

>calling someone on Sup Forums a normalcuck

>complaining about weebs on the wehraboo board of an indonesian basketweaving/anime discussion site

Hiroshima Nagaski would be ashamed

>j-pop
>anime

Real jap otaku are insane. Watch that satoshi kon movie, perfect blue or whatever it's called.

Japs are the jews of the east.

what the fuck

Black people who watch anime aren't spergs.

Otherwise they'd be another corpse on the street.

Got me there.

>aramajapan.com/news/idol-mayu-tomita-stabbed-over-20-times/59024/
>An eyewitness called 110 when Tomita fell down after being stabbed in the neck by the man
>called 110

maybe if the """"eye""""witness opened their eyes when using their phone, she wouldn't be so fucked up

dumb normalfag

If you read the article it says this is a different attack, the akb whatever thing was in 2014 and it was two girls. Anyone know if there are pics of that one? Says it was at a meet and greet

Fuck sake, they'll have to stop doing them if this keeps up. I know AKB is a big group but 3 girls from 1 band being attacked is serious.

Otakus are fucking insane.

110 is the police emergency line in Japan, dumbass leaf

kek

The other 2 that were attacked was from 2 years ago, so I wouldn't say it's a consistent trend. I think it's really something about Japanese culture, what with their super-NEETs and high pressure society. Imagine having no purpose in life, no skill, no worth and being bombarded with images if cute girls day after day. The men seem to be giving up and its fucking them mentally.

Yeah and it's even worse for them over there than it is here. For example, we know western women like to marry up, but many do have relationships with men who earn less or are even unemployed.

That's pretty much out of the question over there isn't it?

They define themselves by their job for fuck sake.

And yeah they don't really get a clue on socializing.

I once watched a film and a series (it's been both) called Densha Otoko, or Train Man. Really good example of just how socially fucked some of these guys are.

Ban assault fans.

Should have called 911 stupid gook

Why didn't she just shoot him?

better than muslims as they didnt get gangbanged to death

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/trump-were-in-your-heart

>it's another episode of le 2 atomic bombs was not enough maymay

kill yourselves.

>calling real women 3D

>>Sup Forums
>>/r9k/

found the skank