I used my moms credit on steam and she found out but doesnt know its me

i used my moms credit on steam and she found out but doesnt know its me
what will happen to my account and can she find out it was me
i did it from right at home

underage faggot, MODS

if she does a chargeback theyll either remove what you purchased and give you a warning or they close your account. it depends on what you bought

Being this stupid

bought 200dollars plus worth of shit, what can i get for that
can she chargeback a week old purchase on another online game i used her card on, not steam related
she knows i use steam and play that other game
can she possibly find out its me, were on the same ip

it literally says in their SSA/help sections that 'valve has zero tolerance for chargebacks'

I'm guessing his account will get disabled

They can have the CC company trace back the purchases to Steam and can see that it was your steam gamer tag. It's only a matter of time you little thieving faggot.

If you want any chance of keeping your games you have one option, you have to gather all of the balls you have and put them in your sack, and then tell your mom you stole and spent her money, and you know it was the wrong thing to do and you want to pay her back.

Your mom's bank will tell steam to eat dicks and Steam will ban your account.

they already know my "gamertag" username, it says so on the bank purchases page, my question is how can they know its me physically that did it, were on the same ip adress

Yes. Either way if your name was involved they can safely (and in this case accurately) assume it was you. And like you said iut's on your home IP so there's no "A friend/haxor stole my acount info! huhuhu!!" You're done. Get a job and stop suckling on mommy's financial teat.

The F.B.I. serving you a no-knock raid and you spend the remainder of time until you are 25 in the state system for theft of under $5,000. That's the very least, in Asia they may remove your' hands.

I hope you get to keep all your' digits good luck, user.

Damn, so in America they charge people a fine and in Asia they take away your GF and her sister?

Jut admit it was you and give her the money back poorfag

Kid, gtfo off the internet.

>Give her the money back
Do you think if this pleeb had money he woulda stolen from his mummsy?

Yes I did it after I while it goes away, it will take away the games

This, even if nothing comes of it (which I doubt since it is $200) you should still own up to your' actions. Your mom is probably freaking out thinking someone has her personal bank acc information.
When you grow wiser you realize part of being responsible is being able to calmly own up to your' actions.

She will know it's a cry for help, you'll be ok.
unless she decides to prosecute.

If she reports it stolen, they *can* as part of an investigation of a crime, request the IP records from Steam, and then using that information, request user records from the ISP, however, as I understand it, what they can do, and what they usually do, are different things, since apparently, this kind of shit is so common and some of these stolen credit cards have thousands in charges.

Dude, it can't be more than like $100 can it? Just tell your mom you fucked up. What the fuck did you think would happen, anyway?

Yeah user it is crazy I really hope they start being a little more lax on their laws, however as of now that is pretty much how it stands.

It makes it so you can't trade you can't buy games for like 6 months

Alrighty op legit here what you do.
Deny everything say that you could have been hacked download TeamViewer and talk about remote desktop on computers. Make her think some crazy Russian hackers are going for ur booty.

OP is no longer with us the picture from the previous comment made him disconnect from the ethernets

Do you think that Steam gets a pretty good chunk of money from minors who "borrowed" their parents cards?