Need to lose fat fast cause liver fialure tried everything nothing works even eating nothing only water wont work i...

need to lose fat fast cause liver fialure tried everything nothing works even eating nothing only water wont work i gain everyhing back in days what do

see, u stupid nigger, its not enough to not eat for 1 day.
Stop gorging on tons of trash all day every day - thats what keeps the weight down, u stupid, fuckin retard

Nothing with wheat, nothing with sugar. I dropped 60 pounds in 8 months, you got this.

Stop eating for a month, drink only water no juice or shit like that, force your body into kytosis.
Only the 2nd day of fasting is hard, so just see it as a 48H fasting, once you are into kytosis you don't feel hunger anymore, you'll lose about 1.5kg/day you absolutely need to stop before you don't have any fat tissue or your body will start using muscle marrow as fuel.
A bit of sport during the fast is good to force your body to only take from the fat and not the muscle.

Talk to your doctor about that, he'll say to you how long is it safe to fast depending on your fat level.

i tried that but i get so hungry after 16 h i cant stop binging

>muscle marrow
HAHAHAHAHA

Then your mind is simply too weak for you to not live as livestock. Moo, motherfucker.

Quit posting the same garbage everyday.

Try a protein sparing modified fast (psmf)

Well if you don't even have the will strength to stop eating for 48H you are fucked, you will never be able to keep a sane diet, nor go to the gym regulary, just assume that you will be fat forever.

I meant muscle and marrow...

kill yourself you waste of fucking life.
if you can only afford to educate yourself by replies on/b/ i wish i could personally crush your jaw with my heel

i fucking hate you

COUNT CALORIES WITH MY FITNESS PAL, CALCULATE YOUR TDEE (google scoobys workshop calorie calc), and stop being a faggot.

Eat smaller portions or accept the fact that you will die fat. Either way it's not confusing. Calories in calories out. Why is self control so hard for people?

Get the book solitary fitness from Charles Bronson. It's easy and affective. No new age bullshit just some solid tips from the most expensive and aggressive inmate in the UK. Watch the movie Bronson with Tom hardy for more information

body doesnt metabolize its own marrow

martial arts help

Really? I was told it does.

by fuckin who?

stop eating you fat fuck