My girlfriend wants to take a break for a few weeks

My girlfriend wants to take a break for a few weeks.

What should I do b its only been 5 days and she says she has already kisses a couple of guys.

Find those same guys and kiss them too.

Did you interpret "Go on a break" to mean something else?

Don't drag it out man just end it and move on.

If this isn't bait just dump her you silly fuck. ecks see.
For anyone who clicked this thread relating to such bullshit a break means "free pass to cheat like a little whore"

Shes not taking you seriously ... Unless ur a cuck leave her

Prepare yourself to move on. Taking breaks is a bunch of bullshit. You still care about her, sure, but she's moving on, so should you. If you were to ride it out and get back together, what would stop her from taking a break again whenever someone else comes by and tickles her fancy?

we did talk and she said she wouldnt be having sex but I dont know if I believe her tbh

selfies of you fucking her brother would set her straight.....but dont forget to hashtag no homo, otherwise that would make you faggot

She wants a different dick/s in or around her mouth. Cut her loose and post all the nudes you have of the ho. It'll make you feel better.

If this is serious, you NEED to break up with her user. Breaks instituted by women are 100% done for foreign dick reasons, and it's probable she's done more than "kiss" two other guys. Don't make this mistake. Us dudes sometimes think it's a good idea to take a break because we are focussing on school or some other important thing is going down. Chicks NEVER do that. Don't make this mistake.

Pretty sure this is bait, but on the highly unlikely chance it is not, you need to understand one thing OP. A chick (or dude for that matter) wanting to "take a break" has essentially broken up with you but wants to keep you as a fallback option. So what you should do is move fun, get a little strange, and think of your now ex-girlfriend as, at most, an occasional nostalgia fuck.

like if anything on this fucking site isnt bait already.....fucking autist faggot

just curious to see who actually here would fuck her?

everyone, unless you suck dicks for pleasure and nutrients

Ok, bait confirmed. This is Sup Forums, OP. These degenerates would fuck a rabid badger if they could pin it down long enough, as you well know.

post her online...all pics

let us all beat off to her. that'll get back at her

That's actually how I got rabies the first time. Do I know you?

No, but I took pictures with my drone. Nice penis btw.

lol if you think it I might as well make it more bait like eh?

Most of b seems to be like "shes ugly" when shes hot.

dump her you fucking cuck

End the relationship and move on. She's a fucking hoe who has more than likely fucked other dudes before this "take a break" bullshit came up. Drop her fast, unless you're a cuck who likes the taste of dick and jizz in your mouth every day.

Ugly and fuckable are 2 different things. I fucked a bunch of ugly bitches, but I ain't gonna make a wife or a life with them.

Dump her.

you should probably post her nudes to the internet

Go out there and get that mad puss. She wants to play games to see if you stay loyal. Fuck her by fucking her roommate and/or sister

this
then dump her "i needs a breaks" sorry ass

>OP

she posted these pics too

I think she is doing more

have you fucked her? if you've fucked her, she's gonna fuck everyone

op rip

this

of course I did

Go on tinder and fuck as many women as you can. If she cheats on you and calls it a break, surly you can top that cake with the sweet icing of revenge

what he said

say goodbye she's donezo with you friend

..... and she´s gone.

If you're on break, that gives you free reign to fuck her friends during said break.

This isn’t a break. She doesn’t have the balls to tell you you are broken up now and she isn’t coming back

She's fucking Indian people?

DROP THE BITCH FOREVER.

She's now officially dead to you. She will start riding cocks untill she hits 28 or 180 pounds.

ex gf told me the same shit, and the bitch got with a few guys after a month and one of them posted her nudes and shes been awol since. She didnt have the guts to just tell me she didnt wanna be with me. Kills me to this day, months later but shit happens.

anyway dude go fuck her friends. and find yourself a girl who is actually gonna want to be with you.

this is what girls mean when they say they want space. Fuck em. not worth your heart and time. youre better off fucking a bunch of girls or finding a religious virgin chick whod actually love you.

allow her to express her femininity, OP. You could even form a stronger bond if you're able to participate and encourage her to explore other areas of her sexuality. you should be proud of your girl and her achievements.

I still talk to her, I am afraid to ask her after each party if anything happened.

She went to one last night.

and of course I still wank to her pics

Answer me cuckface. Noodz or not?

she's not your girlfriend. she's just getting dick whereever

She's a lovely girl, OP. More pics, please.

If you are legit in this post and not fagbait, you really have two choices.

One, dump her ass and go get laid by as many different chicks and as often as humanly possible. Make sure to post social media photos of you hanging out with other chicks.

Two, totally give in to being a cuck. Masturbate while thinking about your GF taking a half a dozen different cocks in the past week. Try and get her to open up about it with the whole, "It's OK baby, you can tell me anything, I understand." Then when she confesses to doing more than kissing, let her know it turns you on and ask her to tell you everything and to go out to find more cock.

For the record, I have done both in my life. AMA.

Ur beeing a cuck, take a break means seperate and break up, it's your last chance to man up. Stop chasing her and let her to do the chasing. If you loose her, it just means you don't understand women and you are too feminine

Trips confirms what user said

Fucking stupid beta cuck thread, OP is probably jerking it to this thread now.

No comment OP? Did you already bust a nut and leave? *sigh*

I get off sometimes to the jealousy, but then when I cum I get sad. When I just asked her if she did anything she admitted she sucked and fucked that guy above.

I know when I cum i'll feel sad

OK! SO the truth comes out. She has fucked one of them. So, I'm going to say that it is not the jealously you get off to. Jealously, though often present in cuck situations, is more destructive than helpful. What you are getting off to is the humiliation effect. Yes, this is a beta emotion. Knowing another cock is using someone you care about and she is loving it is humiliating and when you add to that feeling that you are fapping to that fact, BOOM, huge humiliation.

The feeling sad after means that you are not fully converted to cuckhood. You have a choice to make.

That said, what did you say to her when she told you?

THOT BEGONE

More pics mr. Americuck.
Man the fuck up.

She's not your girlfriend any more dude. How can you not know what "take a break" means?

You don't have a girlfriend anymore. Kinda sounds like you never did.

it means he just has to win her back right? women want guys to chase them. what do you think it means she wants her vagina getting broke in by all those other guys she's been kissing?

It's funny people telling you to break up like you even have a gf to break up with at this point. She broke up with you but she's a pussy so she didn't say that, she said take a break and eventually when you ask when the break is over and if you can get back together she won't say yes, she'll find some way to push it off, hoping to herself you either figure it out or break up with her instead.

just dump the nudes of that whore already

Tell the cops that she raped you. Oh wait...nevermind.

Op, listen here and listen good. You break up with her. Then you man the fuck up. But before that - post the rest of her pics.

You know you got left right??? She suckin and fuckin and touchin while you're cuckin. Bye bye

Wow. Lied right to your face, huh?
I guess gingers really have no sole.

it's over, my dude.

How do these comments make you feel OP? Do they turn you on? If so, welcome to cuckhood. Enjoy your GF getting fucked by others.

Get a new one.

This.

break up with her totally

Go out your way to try to fuck her friend,sister or mom.

stop talking to her idiot

You're going to stay and be a cuck aren't you?

have some fucking self respect. life is too short. she doesn't want you any more. don't take it personally.

If the other posts haven't made it clear....
YOU ARE BEING CUCKED OP.
If you continue to go along with this plz register with the UAOC (United Association of Cucks) to begin paying your dues which really just go to your overlords any maybe you'll get something in return but.... only if they decide to which may just turn into a whole bunch of pain and misery for you.
STAP BEING A CUCK

Tell her that the past few days (or how ever long) have opened your eyes to the fact that she doesn't care about you and that you will be moving on with you life.
After that if she begins to pursue you again DO NOT i repeat DO NOT give in immediately.
If you really like this bitch then she needs to show you that she will not cross you like this again.
If things do not end up like I said above then you will be better off and are avoiding much heart break and distress.

If she wants to "take a break" and date other men, she's not into you. Leave.

*cough* *cough*
Male ginger reporting in.
I HAVE 8 SOLES THANK U VERY MUCH.

THIS.

She dumped you.

It's never a "break", guys. I'm not sure if anyone ever told you that. She never meant to come back.

This.

she's telling you about messing around with other dudes? That's pretty cruel.

And a passive aggressive way to try to force you to move on. So move on.

She's gonna eat so much dick..
Protip: some girls like to create drama so tell her to piss off. And if she's serious even better. You shouldn't be cavorting with a slag anyways.

And tbh the fact I even gave a possibility of things working out will probably fuck him up.
I feel for him.
But I guess until you have your heart ripped out you don't understand....
Atleast he can think back on this thread in memory to realize something eventually.......

Do you have a sister? How do you look at the possibility of your nephews being half Russian?

Lucky you, it's a hall pass, you're free to fuck whatever moves!

Explain what your getting at?
But nahhhh only child; thank fucking god.

TL;DR: cuck thread

OP RESPOND WITH YOUR THOUGHTS OF HOW YOU ARE FEELING WITH ALL OF THIS INFO NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Eh.
I was joking. I'm just into redheads.

iv cum and now im sad

is that a post smash pic?

Lol i c i c what ur getting at....
But luckly i'm not a "full" ginger.
I'm don't have too pale of skin and weird TOTAL red hair... Its like a brown/red.
But I totes would fuck the shit out of OP's whore. :)

just dump everything you have of her. it'll make you feel better knowing people don't care about her and are using her

kek and true

That'll show her