Is this the future of white men? So weak they are forced to become pretty and feminine so they can attract a black...

Is this the future of white men? So weak they are forced to become pretty and feminine so they can attract a black, strong, masculine, REAL man to protect them

>talks about white trannies
>posts latina tranny

This bait is weaker than a diabetic faggot with no knees.

Fellow sissy tranny thread, hell yeah!

Keep making them bbc threads sister.

she's white, daddy just likes it when she gets spray tanned

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Yes, and you can be just a little thankful to them. If it wasn't this way, it could mean the ruin of our civilisation as we know it.

Can you please stop these threads?

P.S.: I find disgusting how you use female bodies to attract male spirits into a race war. Women aren't money, nor baits of any kind. It's not their fault if you have a small penis or you don't have a single ability to amuse one woman.

/thread.

nigger holocaust

>tfw no big strong black daddy to pick you up and toss you into bed

All I see is a picture of a man with a girl. Provide source with proofs or gtfo.

here ya go, feel gay yet?

By the looks of his tats he either a drug dealer or pimp...whites can't master either cause they will get stomp by competition or the smoke their own stash ....OR they too stupid to give the drug to the woman..blacks are actually smart in this department as they control what goes in and out of storage..they have they hoes on check cause they only give em a small amount in which they come back for more and willing to suck your Johnson for it! Whites need to take note on how the African run the street trade cause blacks will always own the streets..why you think whites get most the ass in suits? That's their game there!

pretty before and after tbh. her story gives me feels. the first time being dressed head to toe is magical

Run guys! A Feminist has been Triggered

FFS,l counted at least 4 black meme threads in the first 5 minutes of getting on Sup Forums today.
Did someone do something recently?

>real man
>fucking a tranny
>not a fucking a REAL woman

So much for being a real man. You can't even get real women, user.

Go suck a black dick and get HIV, degenerate.

you havent heard? white bois across the nation are becoming qt trap sex slaves to black men. its come full circle

ah screw my race then. If they love black dick so much and interracial breeding, let them. This world has already gone to shit anyway.

Good then the black race will stop procreating and trannies genes will die too.

The irony?. "Self love and self-acceptance" can't accept you were born a guy, Lets turn myself into a fake female..

at least "she" is attractive. thatll get her thru her 20s then probably an hero after that

smash

He will go bald and ugly by 35. Then commit suicide.

sure kid
your generation

PC FAGS done ruining everything

I was eating in Louisiana on vacation. Called a tranny sir and he refused to serve me. I called him he again to piss him off and said he was going to call his big black bf on me.

Tranny was 6’2 at least.

black dudes love trannies it seems. or they just love anything they can stick their big dicks in

Black women are masculine, especially with mostly African blood. Dating a feminine tranny isn’t a stretch.

Look at Michele Obama or any average black woman not mixed. She looks manly.

right and hot black women are "bad bitches" aka just really bitchy, conceited, and picky. black guys love trannies because they are overly fem and put a lot of time/effort into their appearance and mannerisms and also because the are submissive and more willing to please