I converted to Islam last year. Felt good to leave my edgy atheist phase in life...

I converted to Islam last year. Felt good to leave my edgy atheist phase in life, and actually become a responsible God-fearing adult. I accept Allah as God and Muhammed as his messenger (suphan Allah was talam)

Why havnt you joined Islam yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAVW_M0uzaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's mainstream

Because im a normal human being

Because I don't want to blow up infidels.

can you please go kill ppl? thx.

Why have you chosen to post a picture of a cock and balls hovering in the night sky?

my dogs name is Muhammad

I love you and want to join Islam. Christianity is so fucking stupid.

Because we're about to colonize Mars & Venus & your jew god is not real.

best game ever

>Why havnt you joined Islam yet
bcos i don't believe a war mongering tyrant who marries 9 year olds to be worthy of praise or following.

I'm just looking for an Islamic Jenny Craig group and I'm going to join but not until then

>marries 9 year olds

Sorry to break it to you but norms were way different back then. What is considered bad today was normal back then

i would but im not sure if i can join a group founded by a guy who tried to kill his kid then changed his mind only to chop off apart of his dick and immediately does the same to for mentioned son. plus have you ever tried sinning? its pretty fucking great. go fuck a hooker while eating a bucket of chicken.

>Felt good to leave my edgy atheist phase in life, and actually become an edgy terrorist muslimfag
ftfy

6 user, he fucked her at 9

Welcome to the club Sup Forums ro

because i uphold genuine values in society that i wish to enforce, and those values are in conflict with outdated (a.k.a. all) islamic teachings.

If refuse to follow the teachings of a war mongering, illiterate, pedophile.

Mohammad was a piece of shit human being, anyone actually following this mans message is ignorant, dumb, or both.

why would you follow/believe in someone who caters towards the sick minds of the current era?
jesus didn't go around crucifying people even though that was the norm.

Lost, my man. good ylyl

because i'm not a smelly edgelord

Worst bait i ever saw gtfo

>(suphan Allah was talam)
that's not how you fucking say it you retard

Can't see any self-respecting Westerner having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys

kek

>ignorant, dumb, or both.
aka - muslims

I'm not a dirty pedophile or aspiring rapist.

Islam isn't even a religion. Muhammed is just the anti-christ who sat down with satan in cave and he helped him write the quran.

Come to Israel

No thanks, islam is a religion concieved entirely out of evil. Their "prophet", mohammad was a chomo, this is short for child molestor. He got himself a six year old sex slave, the girl was named Aisha, who he relentlessly raped her entire life, when he was not busy chopping of heads and being the original ISIS.

Keep it in sandland.

I have, im one of the radical muslims of islam

John cena has

I'm a Muslim and she was actually 15 (it's been proven)

yes just like god and life before death yer...you muslims cant exactly have a good track record with facts

As an ex-Muslim here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in Islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.

>proven
>no source
right..

Exactly, religion beeds people with a lack of individual thought, its can be worse than speaking to a brick wall, they geg defensive and refer to points they dont even question themselves because thier told not to, its sad this day in age religion is still allowed, teaching children 2+2=5 would be classed as a form of opression or abuse but religious groups can teach ignorant theories that have been outdated for hundreads of years

Christianity is stupid, but Islam is retarded as fuck. Islam doesnt have any revisions or a new testiment. It's so fucking old school that the countries with muslim culture are seriously less intelligent. Not a joke, look it up. One step up from africa, even Africans don't believe in fucking family.

that also doesnt make him not a paedophile you bellend

anyway he married her at 7, fucked her at 9

This. Religion is a sickness that can kill a civilization if untreated, but some types are worse than others. Modern form of Christianity is like the common flu, while Islam is more like the bubonic plague or cholera.

dont forget that massive rate of incest

But Isn't muhammad the perfect role model for ALL TIME and all humanity? So why does it matter it was "back then"? Muslims are to emulate muhammad the pedophile for eternity.

This. This X 1000.....

Incest is slowly crippling thier race with such a lack of chromosone variation leading to these people bordering on the verge of retarded, hopefully this will build up and be the end of these morons

As much as I believe in the subjugation of women and faggots, I can't abide with all the religious bullshit.

Start a new religion, post on here for name

*tumbleweed*

Because I don't feel like becoming a refugee

>I converted to Islam last year.
Fine, so long as you practise it in some barbaric islamic shithole, islam has no place in the civilized west.

I have two religious books in my collection. The Bible and The Quran.
My Quran measures 6" x 4" x 2" and contains 514 pages whereas my Bible measures 12" x 8" x 4" and doesn't contain page numbers.
Clearly The Bible is the superior tome.

Comes back to thread to see response to initial comment

>I converted to Islam last year. Felt good
Then I'm happy for you. Good job.
Because my own edgy atheism isn't just a phase, nigga.

so.. why believe in a false prophet?

Oh snap nigga

Last two quotes are kinda saying that

Thanks mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAVW_M0uzaQ

Great post, Habib. Can you post an example or two of the hadiths you're referring you?

Just a reminder, cousin marriage is allowed , no other form of incest , and it really disappeared the last century, people barely marry their cousins in the Islamic world, ex muslim here.

I'm a white American and one pair of my great grandparents were cousins from rural Virginia. It's happened everywhere and tbqhwy fam it is genetically safe.

I know alot of muslims and thats not true, they syill marry cousins and say they put it in gods hands to bless thier family not to have deformoties or health issues

I am not Muslim because I asked myself "why would God allow all of these different religions on earth, and all of these different interpretations of His various Words? Why wouldn't he smite those who are wrong?"

There can be only two possibilities, that He does not exist or that this is a test of our faith and obedience. I choose to believe the latter, that there is an omnipotent deity who does not end the absurd variety of religions on Earth for some reason.

If this is a test, I believe that to "pass the test" (to prove that you serve God and have faith that he exists,) you must dedicate your life to following the laws of a religion to the best of your ability, but which religion?

I believe there is scriptural basis in many religions to support that we should choose the religion of our parents. This shows both obedience and faith. Therefore I am a Roman Catholic like my parents, although I believe that many religions are equally likely to be true, (specifically the major monotheistic religions, other than Mormonism which is clearly just some BS some pedo wrote down to allow him to keep preying on young girls.)

Its really note mate, a lack of varying chromosones is ehat can lead to thongs like down symdrone

>>Why havnt you joined Islam yet

just waiting for someone to make an interview with this guy they call Allah. Ill convert the second that podcast is uploaded to youtube

Kek looks like im getting down syndrome by association

Cousins are genetically different enough. I mean I don't know what happens if you do it several generations in a row but just once is fine. Sibling or parent incest is where it gets really bad.

Thats the problem, inter-marrying over generations makes the geene pool so similiar any mistakes will most definatly get copied over and cousins several generations down the line are as similiar as siblings

I know this is a bait. I know this is bait. I know this is bait.

5 generations in a normal family could have hundreads of different peoples geenes including cousins, with continued relations with first cousins doesnt deviate from the 2 sets of siblins children

I know the feeling, I started believing in Santa Claus again. Feels great.

Well what would you like to talk about instead, user?

>(suphan Allah was talam)

and now stephan Allah is talmud

This is y i still love Sup Forums