I'm Russian, but I hate my country

I'm Russian, but I hate my country .
Ask me anything.

Хyи coceшь?

Why not bring back the empire

is it really as bad as the memes say?

Bump with dogs of system

I'm not a russian, but i love your country. So many 10/10s strutting around Gorki Park

What do you think of gopnik culture meme'ing going around the internet?
>Cyka Blyat
>Squat on full heels blin
>Kompot
>Hardbass becoming popular around the west
>etc

I think yes.

Where would you rather be commie?

what is youre nationality???

I think that there are really much people are living with that prison/gopnik behavior and they like it. Other people are just stupid normies, who can't think they own head.

Why you didn't go to mexico like trosky?

LMAO

What do you think of Putin?

Nah, I just want to get money to go in language school in USA or Canada. Trying to become CG middle level to get a job in game industry.
But it hard, the common salary here is 200-400$
oligarchs are bathing in gold, until we have no hospitals, nothing.
children die without receiving normal medical care

What's your rank in CS:GO?

Look at this

I'm playing rainbow 6
Cz I hate our CS community

Are you drunk yet?

CZ Alive? Ha кaких cepвaкaх игpaeшь?

He is fuckng retard. Just robbed the people and gave their buddies enormous wealth.
and he also shakes for his ass and swims on the lake in a bulletproof vest.
although the most people are too conformable and stupid enough to do something. Born in shit - in shit will die.
And that people are hating eu and usa.
Thay think, that in USA / EU are living only gays and pedophils, something like that.

Haha.
Ha.
No dude, I don't drink, don't like alcohol at all.

Я игpaю в p6, плaтинa
B лoл нa вecтe co втopoгo ceзoнa.

Why are Russian women so beautiful?

Even our most popular IB is now occupated by dickheads teenagers and normie's. Lost country. If I will not go out from this hell in 2years, I'll go out from roof.

>125580▶
>File: 1094571-4507.jpg (47 KB, 592x985)
Theres a shit load of them. ofc some of them have to look good. its not like russias standard differentiates from any other places

May be win in genetic lottery, may be spend money into body.
But dude, there are MUCH more ugly women. Beautiful girls are make money by appearance that's all

But it does though. I'm an American and I have to travel to Moscow once a month and the difference between American women and Russian women is staggering.

>Thay think, that in USA / EU are living only gays and pedophils
well, those groups are actively trying to grow and brainwash the rest of the communities into joining them, so ruskis aren't entirely wrong.

why don't you like the motherland?
are you behind the cucked/blacked/tranny/pedo spam on Sup Forums?

To be fair, faggots are becomming more common.

I'm searching content for myself in onion domain, I'm okay with any kind of spam

Shit, that language barrier, didn't understand the phrase >stay behind

You love it cz u aren't russian and have seen only a wrapper of very very very shitty candy

i recognized this, but still understood what you meant.
still kekd

Looks fine to me. Drink Vodka and be happy comrade

Why do you hate Russia, OP? Yours is by far the strongest country in the world politically right now.

You manipulated enough Americans to get a literal retard as President, massively weakening their country.

You wanted Crimea, so you just removed the insignia from your soldiers and invaded and nobody stopped you! Fucking awesome.

I bet you're even standing behind North Korea encouraging them to start a nuclear war that will weaken both America and China. Brilliant stuff!

What sense of war, if people are beggars.
We want Crimea? No, me not until I can't get human live.
That military force is just for rich president's friends , which want to rude play with soldiers. But what the fuck, if cancer patients can't get life important medication, which can't do our country and import of them are deny.
I had to stay in mental hospital for a 2 month (dec-jan). Windows in hospital was broken and a half of patients died by pneumonia without medical help.
And nobody, just nobody didn't care about this. Windows are still broken I think.

so your country is bankrupted itself by wasting money on shilling covert agencies and giving every citizen military training.
nice

Money are wasting by VERY HUGE corruption. Billions of billions are gone in private property/cars/ships of official.

have you seen detroit?
everywhere has to deal with corrupted state officials in the end

All (95%) Russia looks like

You can't compare one city to a country.