Thinking about buying an s7, anyone have some experience with it, and can recommend it? Currently using an s5...

Thinking about buying an s7, anyone have some experience with it, and can recommend it? Currently using an s5, but the screen got fucked and I need an upgrade.
No, I'm not getting an iPhone.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relevant to my Interests

What about an LG

I went from an S5 to an S7 back in July.
I fuckin love it.
Only downside is battery life - could be a lot better.
Beyond that I have no complaints at all.

Get a Mi Mix 1 or 2.Will be your best decision.

I didn't have a regular S7, but I had an S7 Edge. It's not a bad phone. Charges fast enough, battery life is good enough, it's quick enough, etc. I was comparing it to my old OnePlus 3T, though, which is better than it is in all those areas and I ultimately went back to it. The Samsung does have an infinitely better camera, though.

been with the s7 for about 6 months.

wow man it is so damn good i love it !! best phone i have ever had. and i got it for 150$ on top of that ! amazing!

I went from an S6 to an S8 and the battery life seems really good for my usage of it, I admit I mostly use it for pandora while I'm at work. when I'm at home I'm on the PC unless I'm on the shitter, so battery life is about 1 to 2 days or so

How'd you get it for 150$? The cheapest I can find is 400€ :/

the S7 is still good but honestly, just get the S8, it's a better phone all around and probably the best android phone at the moment

one of my friends found it at his work , the guy was eating fries so his unlock code was easy to see. he unlocked it and sold it to me.

You should look into getting an iPhone!

You think I wouldn't jump at the chance to get an s8 if I had the money?

Careful with the screen, I've got a notification bar burned into the top of my screen as well as random words and icons and it came with a clump of dead pixels at the edge of the screen

Have you tried one of those ghost pixel removal app things where it just flashes colors into your screen for 10 hours?

s7 is a pretty great phone. However, i'd avoid samsung or iPhone. They're pretty shit. iPhone is great but you can't do anything useful. Galaxy is full of bloatware and touchwiz is fucking shit. The oneplus is supposed to be amazing, but shop around dude. There are so many great android phones out there.

So stolen :/

Bought my Mrs the Samsung A7 or J7 (forget which). It was $499AU about 4 or 5 months back.
I have iPhone 5.
It's pretty comparable, I actually prefer the feel of the touch screen response when say browsing net in it. It's not bad if you want a cheap option.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

im on it right now i got the factory unlocked vetsion BEST FONE EVER!!!

Check'd and kek'd

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Where the fuck is my cheetus?!

I'm using an s7 right now. It's a solid phone but if I were to have a choice of any right now I'd get a google pixel.

Get a Huawei... cheap and good enough

>Galaxy is full of bloatware and touchwiz is fucking shit

this was mostly true in the S3-S4 era tbh
the few preinstalled apps are truly no big deal and the new touchwiz is actually really good

I have the S7 Edge, I enjoy it. Does what it needs to and shit. Surprisingly good camera.

Stop being a fag and get a iPhone

No
They're garbage
Haven't had an s7 but doubt its bad

> Stop being a fag and get a iPhone

said the little stable boy and got fucked in the ass by an apple employee

Touchwiz is wank compared to stock android user.

S7 edge user. Cracked my screen but I still love this phone. Battery life is good despite what people say. Carry an external charger if you have to.

Having a good camera is the norm these days. It shouldn't even be taken into consideration.

Android battery management is the only thing that lets it down for me.

Yeah iPhones can have some great battery life. But not always, my brothers runs down in 20 mins if it's cold outside(in his snowboard jacket pocket). But mine will be okay. I carry a 220000mah external battery and don't complain

S7 Edge owner here. They're pretty great phones, never had an issue with mine. Only regret is not getting just the S7, the edge functionality is a novelty and is otherwise fucking useless and not worth the extra $. Make sure to case it as soon as you get it, I dropped mine like a dumbass in the first 2 weeks of ownership and have a (minor) crack.

Do you carry that thing around in a trailer?

This. I had the s6 edge and upgraded to the s7. I'll never get edge shit again. It's useless. My s7 has a crack too because i dropped it the first week i got it. The crack is on the back due it having glass on both sides, so definitely get a case.

Why take that TouchWiz crap when you can go free with OP5 for the similar price?

I had one for nearly 2 years. After about 9 months it really started to slow down and the battery is not what it used to be and take all night to charge. Plus there is a lot of bloatware

wtf. samsung's software sucks dick. dont get this shit.
buy a pixel if you want something to last or a oneplus for value