Help. is this cancer?

help. is this cancer?

>Study for 7 years + to get a medical degree
>Don't have a job because people choose to get advice on the internet

Yes

Ingrown hair

no its aids

Yes. Will me all your belongings so I can have a yard sale and buy a six-pack of beer and one blunt

Im afraid, but its worse.
Im really Sry For you

Its mustard Gas.
Trust me, im German.

OH SNAP! That's just cold blooded, you cut him to the bone! Man, you should write comedy for a living, seriously!

yes, and the two things on top of it are ingrownhairs

what do i do about it? wait it out ?

Better kys, less pain

Visit the doctor, wait and it'll get worse.
(If you live in a shithole without healthcare like the USA just do it by yourself)

Ill wait a few days. its probably a pimple with blood in it.

They have these people now called "doctors". They specialize in dealing with problems similar to yours. Ask around to see if you can find one of these "doctors" and then see one.

do you think i wanna waste hours of my time going to a doctor when i can just make a quick post?

What the fuck is going on here?Am I just fucking retarded or is it the same number?

Worst thing you can get is a blood poisoning by not treating it.
Good luck user.

how is the blood going to be poisoned?

If he pops it.

Pull out the ingrown hairs, that should help

not popping it.

just checked. there are no hairs in it.

when i touch it it feels kinda empty. as if theres just hot air beneath it

Space Aids

I get these from time to time like dark black blood spots not a clue what they are pop it let it drain it stings like a bitch but don't be a pussio will clear up after popping in 2-3 days.

why would i pop it? I never popped anything on my body, and it always went away.

do what i do
>get a clean razor blade
>clean it with isopropyl
>clean the bump and area around it with isopropyl
>cut into the bump
>see whats inside
>post on pics
>???
>profit
funny thing is i live in canada where i can just go to a doctor any damn well time i please and i still do shit like this.

I live in germany. I can go to the doctor to as I please. I dont wanna leave my house though

this nigga gets it.