I'm usually quite levelheaded and try to avoid situations, but this time it's different

I'm usually quite levelheaded and try to avoid situations, but this time it's different.

So here's the deal Sup Forums: there is this massive CUNT from across the street, some 50yo short haired fat fuckless lesbo, that has been abusing the cats of the neighborhood. Why you ask? I don't fucking know, because she's a fucking piece of shit that goes out of her way to hurt the cats 'cause it gives her a boner or some shit. It doesn't matter. What matters is she hurt my cats before; she hit one with a blunt object and fucked his leg up and threw a rock to another and fucked that guy up too. I smashed her front door and window at 5 am with a bat a few months ago because I was pissed shitless.
So now to the present day: I heard that this fucking whale beat one of my (2 month old) kitties to death yesterday. So it is time to take action again. She doesn't even know me btw.

TL;DR: she rides a bike and I will cut off her brakes. Tell me everything I need to know on how to go about that. I'm focused and cautious, so it won't be traced back to me even if she dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/tech/sabotaged-brake-system-on-bike-66363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cutting her bicycle brakes
woah watch out user she might scratch her arm or something

Wait, if I snap the brakes won't that lead to an accident?

Oh you said bicycle. It's a motorbike, naturally.

Bring the pig's head back as a trophy and post it.

Will update after it happens of course. Been over here since 2005.
But first I need to gather all the info I'll need.

OP is gonna go to jail because of a dead cat

Bump

I will post on /o/ later and hopefully get the answers I need about the specifics. Meanwhile AMA I guess.

For a motorbike don't cut the oil tube completely. Stable the bottom part of it while still vertical. She will have power for the first couple of stops she makes but then not anymore. Brakes stop working all the time.

Most towns have some pretty severe penalties for animal abuse.
Call the fuckin' authorities, Dipshit.

I'm already aware of this. I'll do just that, but it will still be very suspicious that both of them snapped at the same time, especially if she dies. It's fine though, I'll use gloves and all.
Not in murrica, no one particularly gives a fuck over here. I would need solid evidence. It's either this, or I'll literally assault her and break her legs. Or burn her house down.
I will be completely thorough.

Why haven't you go to her already and maybe assault her???!

go away and don't come back

Get info about her, like her name or address where do you live (country)?I have people that can help to fuck with her.

Bump this shit bois

Or just record her abusing animals and contact animal rescue or protection.And let them know that she is abusing the animals.

I'm not nice like that. If this fails, I will proceed to plan B. Which is something that involves flames.
Explain yourself.

did you forget what you wanted to say halfway through that sentence?

lul give phone number i'm from another country most likely, me and my buddies can call her literally 12 hrs a day seeing as we don't do shit at our job.

This site is 18+

Torture and kill her, then prepare her for a large dinner and post pics here.
You need to do this, OP.

i beat a kid up for throwing fireworks at a cat, if i found out someone killed a kitten, especially my kitten, i'd probably just wait for her to walk home in the dark some time and suckerpunch the shit out of her from behind.

i'm 23.

I'm talking about attempted murder and you're talking about punching.
Stop shitposting faggots. Just tell me what I need to know about motorcycles and brakes.

Does she have anything alive as a pet? Is she a dog lover?(please let her be a dog lover)

Yeah, she used to have some retarded dog till a few years ago. Dunno what the fuck happened to it.
If she still had the dog, that would be a no brainer.

Aw shiet. The first thing that came into my head was poisoining(?) It with the simplest fucking thing: an overdose of chocolate. Second idea(probably impossible): sneakily lurk her dog into your house with meat, hang it in front of her door at night, cut open his belly and use the blood to write some revenge-message for her to see in the morning.

suckerpunching a 50year old woman who is probably smaller than you and weighs less than you (unless you're a manlet) would probably mean possible death and if not that, major injuries.

also, post proof of this or it didn't happen.

Edgy. But no, she has to pay. Not any doggos.
I already said she's a fucking whale, she's bigger than every single guy in here (probably). That's not even the issue though. The fucking point is to fuck her up without getting caught. A straight up assault is the worst possible idea, and I'll only get to that if everything else fails.

>taking time to fuck with her bike instead of just beating her with a bat at night
you say she doesn't know you, if it gets traced back that she killed your kitten and abused your cats you'll be suspect #1, beat her with a bat at night, steal some money and make it look like a robbery.

You're retarded, aren't you?

have fun user

horizonsunlimited.com/hubb/tech/sabotaged-brake-system-on-bike-66363

Just throw pic related through her window

i know you are but what am i?

Wire a bomb in her mailbox. Or at least put a bomb in it and have it explode. You can get the materials cheap and recipies aren't hard to find
Best part is you Don't even have to intentionally kill her. Just blowing her shit up would scare the piss out of her.

Both appreciated. And taken into note.
No one uses mailboxes in this country.
Like I forementioned, if this fails I'll go into plan B which involves something with flames.

>OP talks like an autist.
>talks about killing someone online
>muh vpn
>they won't trace it back to me even though she has a history of abusing my cats
>muh plan B
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

If real, kill her.

If fake, OP is a faggot.

>not murrica
No ones knows it was my cat in the first place. Also, think some random third world country, only worse. No in-depth investigations, ever. Even if I were murrican though, what were they going to do? Investigate the WHOLE NEIGHBORHOODS COMPUTERS FOR POSSIBLE CLUES in a bizzare killing? And then somehow trace it to me? Yeah, nope.
Very real.

No ifs and buts, Op IS a faggot!

post proof

What kind of proof you retard? Of the dead cat or the fat lesbian? Or a timestamp of my dick?
Go be autistic somewhere else.

catto, biku, old cat medical record, w/e.
>on Sup Forums since 2005
>get offended when someone asks for proof
ok kid, summer is over you know.

How about you don't let your cats roam the neighborhood and shit in other people's yards you faggot

OP sounds autistic, but so are you, it doesn't mean you have to go out of your way to kill a kitten, faggot.

Why do I sound autistic? My jimmies are rustled.

who are you, OP or the other social reject?

I'm OP.
Any actual advice?

all this shit you're think of is way too hard, just try the bike thing, if that doesn't work out idk, do the UK thing and throw a bucket of chemicals in her face, push her from behind in the dark and jump on her neck, i mean shit living like a deformed monster or living while paralyzed is probably the worst thing you can do to her.
if this is real she deserves it though.

Good, do burn her house down. And use a kitten plushy to smother her

I second this, the UK way is the only way.
Acid attacks must be the most painful thing she can easily survive and the aftermath is going to mess her up worse than anything else.

Plus if you do happen to get caught, worst thing they can do is charge you for assault, acid attacks are nearly never lethal.

If you're actually going to do it you're a fucking hero man

Yeah, I am.
OP here, I'm out. Plan will be carried out within a week. I don't give a single fuck if you believe me or not, I was here for the info. I will update you.

As for WHO I am, just save this post's number and call me that. I will call myself this number from now on.

Good Luck, user. Avenge the kittens!!

did you try not letting your cats outside to be abused?

name's one, seven four nine one three eight one three one..

rolls off the tongue user.