Ha ha ha haha. You fools! You'll never know the feeling of being at the top of trees. YOU DON'T KNOW HIGH ELEVATION...

Ha ha ha haha. You fools! You'll never know the feeling of being at the top of trees. YOU DON'T KNOW HIGH ELEVATION. This is high elevation. All and none, none and few most but not all. And all. It's good at top.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To have it all. All that is wanted. JUST COMES.

What are you even talking about.

But does it feel good though?

Its pure euphoria. My friend, my friend. You don't understand. It's all and it's none, it's everything and it's nothing.

Exactly.

If that's an idubbbz reference, then please disconnect your home internet forever.

I want to be like senpai. Plese teach meh

How's it feeling going down into pit of delusion.

MC loves the feMC. FeMC loves the MC.

The day the two of them decide to confess to each other, they mysteriously find each other's cell phone numbers saved into their phone's contacts list. After some hesitation, a mutual confession occurs after school through phone. Tears of happiness are shed, vows are sworn, and the two decide to meet at the front gates the next day.

But, the next day, MC is rejected by the feMC, who claims she never talked to him before. Strangely enough, the feMC is shown to be going through the same thing, being rejected by MC who treats her like a stranger.

[spoiler]MC and feMC actually inhabit two different universes, and their cell phones are the mediums that connect them. After eventually reaching this conclusion, the two of them make a promise. They will tell each their likes and hates, their daily schedule, everything about themselves, even their deepest secrets, to help each other in their crusade for love. The name of the anime will be Keit-ai!/Cel-love!, in classical punny tradition.[/spoiler]

>Pic related, the story is basically Toradora with twice the Taiga and Ryuuji

FINDS

Are you that guy that lives in a tree?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

You don't understand :'(

Speaking of obscure references...

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

I'm the guy above the guy, above the tree.

Oh sensei. Wait for me.

It's alright just climb, just climb.

>i am above algbtlgbt