Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related

accept it

its not your back. grow up.

Why would you even think she needs your permission?

>without my permission

her body her choice

>without my permission

get dumped tight-grip cuck-fag, your gf is a human

/tjread
/thream
/thread

>lmaoing at your life

But she's not the one who's going to have to look at it every time we fuck.

Since you aren't married there isn't much you can do

Let her live her own life?

>girlfriend
>permission

You don't fucking own her, you stupid shit. She doesn't need your permission.
You accept it, or fuck off. Those are your two options.

>cowards

Then get a new GF if it bugs you.

you too

Accept it and use it for cum target practice next time you fuck her doggystyle.

What these guys said. She's not your kid, she's your girlfriend. She doesn't need your permission to spend her money on a tattoo for her body. You are not part of this equation. How you choose to react to her decision, whether you like the tattoo or not, that's up to you. The choice of whether or not to get it though? That's all her bud.

>implying there would be anything he could do about it if they were married.

What's it like living a life of loneliness?

Get a massive tattoo of David Hasselhoff on your back.

That'll show her.

Well, now it's just a random girl he fucks, married she will be his wife

All the triggered femanons in this thread

10/10 bait Op.

>would rather lack respect from women than be alone

lol, does she have to ask you to take a shit? anyways kys beta fag, she'll prob dump your creepy rapey ass when she is sure you won't kill her.

So?
Still wouldn't be able to stop his wife from doing it.

I won't mind looking at it when I fuck her

leave her to spite her and also feminists, make sure to call her a stupid whore lots of times to damage her self-esteem

never do anything that would please this person, you must attack them for every action and with every choice for the rest of your life, that is the nature of war

hurt women, hurt blacks, hurt liberals

If so then OP is a spineless beta cuck and the whole case is pointless

Tattoos are rad, don't be a pussy, get one with her

Marriage is by far the worst thing a guy could do for his happiness and life. You get roped into this archaic contract with a girl you'll get in arguments with, and when she mentally deteriorates, you ever divorce or fully submit to her in every way. It's saddening seeing my father constantly barraged by insults and argument starters by my mother. Both my mom and sister talk shit behind his back too, it's just so depressing. I'm pretty sure they haven't fucked in years. They're a "happy Christian couple" too. Perfect example of how today's marriages work. He's lost sense of who he is, he's become overweight, he has anxiety issues, all because he decided to marry.

>without my permission.

youre such faggot and i hope youre single for the rest of your life

>Went to huge argument with gf few weeks ago.
>She was about to do a stupid ass tatto behind her arm
>"It's the worst idea you had femanon"
>"I do what I want user it's my body"
>Spent hours explaining her why the idea, the initial drawing, the place and all that suff was wrong
>"I do what I want"
>2 years old anwser "If you do it, you'll look like a complet moron/idiot, I will levae you"
>Even bigger argument
>Don't know how but she realised I was right
>Still with her and no ugly tatto
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

>thinking someone doesnt have domain another a person
>MUH FEMALES

nigga its just a stupid attitude and op is dumb saying SHE DUSNT HAV MUH PERMISAWN

Fuck off.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Now you have something to look at when you fuck her doggy.
>why are you not ok with this?

>without my permission

kek, you may as well convert to islam if you're this much of a failure

This

kek massive tramp stamp

Jesus this is some quality bait for all the white knights on Sup Forums. Dump her ass if she doesn't listen to you because she obviously doesn't respect you.

Be happy, now you finally have something to stare at when doing doggy

Didn’t realize there were so many feminists on Sup Forums. Glad we’re all embracing the future.

Didn't realize there were so many insecure betas on Sup Forums. Glad we're all embracing the future

You must be new here

you must be 12…
here - have some cheerios.

Get the fuck over it. If she doesn't have a ring on her finger then she doesn't require your permission. That simple.

Boo hoo I can't control my girlfriend and anyone who says she can make her own decisions is a feminist. Fuck off OP

Accept it. You fuck.

Nope. Triggered ya fucking whore. Christ you probably think you have permission to fuck whoever you like, too. Maybe you'll bring me home some viruses from the needle drugs you didn't have permission to do, either?

>having tattoos at all

have never hired, will never hire, there's plenty of people with a sense of decorum who don't view their life as a magic fucking carpet ride and their body as some mystical temple or some fucking newage horseshit that I'm sure you'll use as an excuse for being in the break room for an hour and a half talking to some other fat bitch when you're supposed to be working

god women are shit employees

>all these male feminists
>on Sup Forums of all places

What the fuck happened to this place?

Grow up and get over it

Say ok it's her not you

dump her if yuo don't like it

All the filthy degenerates in this thread who conflate tattoos with maturity.

Say fuck yeah, bitch. I'm gonna cum all over that tattoo once it's healed up a bit.
Then do that. Take pics. Share.
/win

She doesn't need your permission unless you're paying for the tattoo.

They're not being feminists. They're just stating the obvious. He's not her dad

Dump her right after she shows it to you.

Look at, wait for her to turn around hoping you'll like it and say, "I want to break up. It's over".

It will taint the tattoo forever. Every time someone mentions it she'll think of you.

implying a father has any say in what a girl does with her own body.

The only person you have ever hired is a hooker you fat virgin piece of shit.

When they're underage and living under their roof, yes. Applies to mom's to. If you wanna get a tattoo and your parents say no and you do it anyway, they could kick you out

If she's under 18 and it's not a matter of health (or birth control in some states) he does fuckwad.

Do you at least know what the tat is gonna be?

nope. I got my first tattoo when I was 13. My friends older sister gave it to me. It was a red heart on my pelvis just above my right thigh and below the panty line.

My father had no say.

If it's something that you can't live with then walk away. My rule in relationships is this. She can do whatever she wants and I can do whatever I want, but if there's anything that my gf does that I can't tolerate I reserve my right to walk away whenever I choose

you gotta change your pitch up
smack your bitch up

Go to prison. Do not collect $200. Your asshole will be stretched

Yeah this is a completely legally ignorant comment

lol your girlfriend doesnt need your permission to live her own life. stop being such a controlling weirdo

Well of course he didn't, you went and got it behind his back. I'm sure he was really happy to find out his daughter will grow up to be a skank.

If he wanted to be could have cut off everything in your life except food, medical aid housing til they could emancipate your ass and kick you out. If you count that as no say in the matter then become a druggie or prostitute and use that argument to a judge.

Your dad either didn't care or is a fucking pussy.

this man clearly does not know The Prodigy

>implying tatoo parlors are the only way to get a tattoo.

Forward her my # so I can drop a hot load on it, you fucking pussy.

So youll have to look at it for 12 seconds every 2-3 months..... relax.

I don't I understand why so many people think it's wrong for her to seek your approval...
My girlfriend tries to give me that feminist bullshit but I just nip it in the bud and put her in her place, I don't think I'm very rapey I straight told her I am very controlling, women respect that even if they say they don't you need to dominate them 100% of the time, or they will castrate you and end up with a nigger, trust me, I've been to prison.

Also, here's a red pill for you dumb shits.

>isolate them from their friends and
family(trust me) move them a state or two away so they have nowhere to hide

>stop complimenting them all the time

>don't be afraid to threaten other males they talk to

They will test you constantly so be 100%

Show them you mean business, my girl posted a pic on fb with a male coworker so I killed his dog and made her watch the video, she also came home to to boiling pet turtle.

Look for a good tattoo artist so it wont look like shit.

How does a tattoo make you a skank?

no tattoo looks good on anyone, leave her

Sure kid, but even if half of it is true just kill yourself.

This. It's like, "fuck you, I'll do what I want whether you like it or not. I don't care if you don't like it."

It's very disrespectful.

Edge

Everyone in this thread is a tattooed degenerate.

>trust me. I've been to prison.
first time I've seen that used to try and convince someone of something not prison related.

??? No it's not. If she's not sucking other men, its not. Besides islotaing them from families is abusive as fuck

Really? Do you not understand the concept of authority at all? Fucking obviously, as a living human being, you have the ability to break rules. Don't be an idiot.

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $500, Alex.

The only thing you can do is set boundaries in the relationship. If she wants to do something that you don't approve of, you have to decide if it's worth leaving her over. If she still wants to do it then peace out. But to say you have actual control over what she does is mighty virgin of you. Relationships are built on compromise, deciding to not do something for someone else does not equate to being controlled.

Says the cuck

if your girlfriends not willing to talk things through with you and value your opinion, then she's not going to show you respect throughout the rest of your relationship. Women want love and kindness from their partner and men want respect them. Sounds like you need a new girlfriend.

Dump her.

Not because of the tattoo, but for her apathy and disrespect.

Nah

It's over between the two of you. If you can't accept her prerogative to take that tattoo and she doesn't care about your opinion concerning it there's an irrevocable difference that will turn ugly down the line. Talk to her in a mature manner about your reservation on her getting that tattoo and that you've arrived at a place that won't allow the two of you to continue together.

how do you sleep at night knowing that you are such a faggot holy shit

She doesn't need your permission, you pathetic waste of human flesh. Jesus, what a fuckin' loser, keep that attitude and she won't be your girlfriend much longer. Cunt.

What's wrong with that attitude?!?

she doesn't need your permission, you colossal cucklord
alpha female does what she wants, try to git gud :^)

OP is a faggot sandnigger

Vasoline will draw out the ink destroying the tat.slap on a jar for ur lover.

It doesn't. It's a proof that a girl is a skank.

Well, you sound like a complete fuckin' psycho my dude. Get help.