Do maths pls

do maths pls

Not doing your homework for you faggot.

Eat shit.

underage ban

im lazy tho

with do maths you mean we should do the math for you, or that we should study the field of mathematics for our own sake?

your communication skills certainly don't seem to be your specialty, so maybe you should focus on studying math

study the field for your own sake. ti was a helpful reminder

this is 6th grade shit
you need to be 18 to post
underage b&

(tand(64) * (2 / tand(18))) + 2

You need to know how far away from the building they are standing

holy shit thanks so much

>a man observes the angle of elevation to the top of a building

A man has too much free time and needs to get a job or do something important with his life

14.620m

About 14.6204

Kek

wrong

Unless you plan to go into stem trig isn't much use. I don't get the retarded pseudo intellectual elitism on this board

thanks guys

ez

do your own fucking homework OP
>wat is sine and cosine

Beat ya :)

idiots

Er y

>Beat ya :)
to the wrong answer

Here kid

Go to /sci/ those faggots will do everything you give to them

No fag, look at proof, takes 30 seconds to do

can't read instructions

2+2 - 1 That's 3
Quick maths. Everyday man's on the block
smoke trees.

Dat effort

No ketchup

30 seconds, had cad open anyway

Dude your wrong, get over it ok

Great

>Unless you plan to go into stem
or build things from a chair to a house
or do landscaping
or navigate a plane or boat
or do long range rifle shooting
or sew a shirt
or do wallpapering
or cut down a tree
or 1000 other things,
>trig isn't much use.

Butthurt he cant to gcse maths

Enjoy your career in the fast food industry.

aye

gay

I'm a chemical engineer and trig is functionally useless. Everything we do is done through software that calculates angles based on calculus. I don't think I've seen a trig identity in years. Maybe much different for any mechanically oriented job, but not mine.

>Tfw degree gets jobs paying out the ass where my basic job is to know how to talk to people, gauge prices, and plug n chug.

Correct answer is 14.6. I know reading is hard for some people, user

I'm alright thanks, design mil/aero computers for a living.
The average citizen doesn't do half the shit you listed.

Used in architecture alot to drtermine what can be visible from footpaths like roof terraces

2/tan(18deg)*tan(64deg)+2=14.62037275887156

Sounds about right. The most we use it for is plant design for piping, but 9 times out of 10 we use 45 degree piping to keep angular velocity at a minimum for the speeds of the fluids. Saturated saline solution travelling through pipes at close to the speed of sound and hitting a harsh angle is no bueno.

Please elaborate

read the instructions and you'll see

What the fuck does tan and sin even do? I never went to college and this shit wasn't taught in high school.

Yer, we use it so roof plantrooms on high rise buildings are still not seen from parks n the pavement, rich people care about seeing ahu's aparently

here you go nigger. you find the x component of the top triangle, solve for the opposite side and then add the height of the person.

They are proportions of angles

The answer is 14.6

You round to one decimal place. This guy is just autistic and thinks that following instructions is more important than accuracy.

Thats what i said, even if you voudnt read its in my sketch, dude your fucking dumb even for Sup Forums

Cosine and sine take an angle and give you the x and y coordinates respectively to a point on the unit circle. Tangent is the slope of that blue radius.

Go watch some rick and morty kid /thread

It shows how much bigger/smaller one side of a triangle is compared to another side.

retards

if OP entered anything but 14.6 into the box he wouldn't get credit. The answer to his question is 14.6.

Sorry could we not let him round up a number , talk about dodge the fact you coudnt do it yourself

you actually trusted him to figure that out himself after he came to Sup Forums asking for help with this problem

You are not in research then? And you are wondering why you didn't get paid got for degree jobs?
I studied 2 semester biochem for fun while waiting for my master acceptance letter and it was common calculating atom positions in angles based on their properties. And my cousin does that shit every day for basf

14.62 meters
Use Tan(18) to find adjacent side of the top triangle
solve for the opposite

Also, Stalin did nothing wrong