Me pounding my fat ass wife

Me pounding my fat ass wife.
More?

lmao your wife makes you wear a condom

She was on antibiotics at the time which can ruin the effects of the pill. I don't want no fuckin babies, son.

>having a wife
>fucking her
>still using a condom
top kek

was she skinnier when you married her and she put on weight or do u like chubbies

What's wrong with wearing a condom? Not OP here

okay reasonable, fuck a babby

I have to use a condom with my current gf, since she get severe complications from pills. And yes, she has tried different types of pills and different brands.
Well, at least I found myself the right size and can last indefinitely, if I want to.

Has she tried other forms of birth control? Injection or IUD?

>got married
>doesn't want babies

You're going to be in a lot of pain down the road, and you won't even be able to locate the source.

No thanks

She even refuses to try IUD, because of the way it works.
With injections the same problem remains as with the pills, since they release the same hormones. She was actually trying all those pills to get an injection, but yeah, complications happened and good bye unprotected sex. It was her doctor who told her that currently the injection is out of the question.
I've learned to live with it, even though it's a bit annoying from time to time. Can't really have completely spontaneous sex and sometimes I forget to restock on condoms, so we can't have any intercourse at all.

I've already forgotten how unprotected sex feels, since it's been so long. Maybe it's for the best that way.

That's a fat ass...