I've been doing an 8 ball (250$) of coke a weekend for for 3 months now. I don't feel like I can stop...

I've been doing an 8 ball (250$) of coke a weekend for for 3 months now. I don't feel like I can stop. Anyone have advice on how to stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmvdnm/how-psychedelic-drugs-psilocybin-lsd-could-help-treat-addiction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah.
Kill yourself and stream it

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction

Id buy that for a dollar

Wtv. It's good advice

No it's not, I don't wanna die.

You won't be able to stop as long as it's within your reach

don't inhale

It's simple, just don't buy it. Then stay away from friends who still use it.

I thought about deleting my contact out of my phone. That would be the way to go

IDK I dabble every now and then. Not every weekend like this weak willed faggot but I've never had a problem with it.

find another habit, i just kept drinking and quit pretty easily. make it hard to come by youll be fine

this is the answer

time to upgrade, op

do a different drug like xanax weed or something then when u get addicte to that do another drug rinse repeat

kek

Make less money. I spend $200 a month on pot and I can barely even afford that making 36k a year.

Just stop doing it. It wasn't that bad for me when I stopped. Still had cravings. The first couple of weeks were the strongest cravings.

Also I quit months ago and still have that "taste" in my nose and crave a bit

It's the weekend.... what else is it for? If you don't do it all week you're fine

Cardio, environmental enrichment and time. There's not much else you can do unfortunately, though cardio is supposed to be very effective for stimulant addiction. Good luck.

Thinking 36k is a good living

Are you me?

Burger King?

What, you mean I'm thinking it? I just said it was barely enough for me to afford 200 worth of pot a month. That's a terrible living. But I just got out a university, so....

Don't hang out with those people. Don't do anything that triggers addictive tendencies. Get addicted to Xan or pot and sleep it off

Personal Banker. $18.5/hr.
About to be laid off too

Yes and i want to suck my cock now

whats was ur major

dont go out at night, hang out with clean friends, smoke cigarettes, eat well

Just pretend Tuesday II and Wednesday II come after Friday. Get a regular weekend job to enhance the illusion.

play some rocket l. and some weed.

consider a heavy psychedelic experience

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bmvdnm/how-psychedelic-drugs-psilocybin-lsd-could-help-treat-addiction

Woooooo calm down sugar tits. One day you will have a big boy job. Just keep smoking weed. Good plan.

the only way to stop a addiction is really wanting to stop

if you dont really want to stop yourself then you are not quitting

it's the same for coke, cigs, alcohol, etc.

maybe different for heroin, and really heavy shit tho

Also stay away from cues, i.e. the things you were doing when you were high. Also, I forgot about acetylcysteine, it's an antioxidant, that's shown efficacy for several addictions, especially coke.

with darknet markets nowadays its never gonna be out of reach

pic related

but then you never get to the root of the problem user

250 for an 8 ball? you're getting ripped off major, my man

buying almost pure here for like 65/gram

>almost pure
>65/gram

pick one

Pick my dickhole bitch

link me dream market faggot

Being this new

find it yourself, its really not hard

yeh, it's the best thing ever until it wears off.

It's the only dealer I know of

>being one of them

The real tragedy here is you pay 250 for a ball lmaooooo

if you're serious about it OP, start by distancing yourself from the environment that feeds the cycle. If your friends are heavy users, consider distancing yourself from them or try explain that you're trying to stop so you'd appreciate it if they wouldn't do it in front of you.

Pick up a productive hobby, reading is always good and can be intoxicating in and of itself. If you seek something more stimulating, which you obviously do, start exercising as much as you can. At the end of the day, it's all down to you. If absolutely nothing helps then go see a doctor.

I hope you kick the habit OP, godspeed faggot.

The best method in my experience for getting over an addiction like that is through transference. Find a different drug to do that you have less of a problem with. It also can't be a drug that will ruin your impulse control like alcohol. I'll use my ADD meds (methylphenidate) in place of booze or possibly pot in the evening if I get antsy. Sometimes I'll even use diphenhydramine. It also helps to find something to occupy yourself so you don't get bored and start thinking about how much you crave the coke.

I don't know if there is any physical dependency and whether or not you're at risk for withdrawal so you should look that up. If you are, just taper. Get your 8ball then portion it out and have a friend hang onto to the portions you aren't suppose to do. Then have him give you your allotment for the day. I really don't think you have the self control when addicted to coke to actually taper by yourself. Also, even if you delete your dealer's number you can probably recover it somehow do that won't really stop you if you get desperate.

Rofl

You should change your location.

Somehow get somewhere where you don't get that coke
and at this place you need to get to know other sings which replace your addiction / your coke behaviour.
No easy thing to do, but without an location change your chance to change your habit addiction is near zero

you could just venmo me the money every week so you dont have it to spend on coke

>without an location change your chance to change your habit addiction is near zero

this isn't true at all but the rest is good advice OP

Have you tried not buying cocaine? Fucking degenerate.

If you are single and live in the south $36k is fine. I make $40k i own my house motorcycles boat jetski camper only thing I have a payment on is my truck only because I spent half my savings on hunting land in Minnesota. I have married friends that make a combined 150+k and don't own anything and live check to check.

Self-murder, you are a lost cause. Coke permanenty changes your brain. Even after you break the habbit you will be looking for something to buzz on, forever.

You will find harder stuff, just dive into heroin now. NOW!

Coffee is cheaper and has similar effects, I've tried both....

What did you mix your drugs with?

Cut your ties with whomever you get the stuff from (delete contact, ban from facebook, etc.)

If you can't, just leave. Change city, visit your grandparents, travel around the world, whatever the fuck you want. Ideally go to a rural place.

you're full of shit

ayahuasca bro. go meet a shaman and spend a month there, could really change ur outlook bro. look into it.

mother ayahuasca will make u realize that coke is bad shit man. seriously. try it. dont be a bitch go to south america meet a shaman and do ayahuasca and take no coke. u wont need it.

i just stopped doing coke. I no longer had the money. Wasn't really hard. It is fun as fuck.

I would often take a vacation day Friday, grab a ball, bunch of reefer, a few cases of beer, and just go at it. I prefer to do coke by myself for some reason, so I would shut my phone off or only respond by text because I would get so fucked up I wouldn't be able to talk properly. Work on Monday would always be awful. I would usually just go home Monday night, eat something small and go to bed because I would feel so sketched. Really fucks your seratonin. After a binge like I did, I would feel very depressed for a few days after. Like, really sad. Often would go stay with an ex gf just because it's so calm and peaceful at her house.

You've tried shit coke then.

just don't do it

oh yeah, try taking lsd or mushrooms instead of coke one weekend

Stop going to parties and hanging out with people who do it. And if youre doing it alone then youre a loser. Coke is fairly easy to stop if you occupy yourself with other activities. Try being addicted to morphine, now that was fucking tough to quit

If you can wait til the weekend, you are pretty much in control of it. You start doing it at work, or first thing when you wake up, then shit is fucked. Idk how you fend of cravings during the week but hey, if you have the money and you like it, why not, right?

Might be hard to accept. Something like rehab?

stop buying and consuming it. simple. its cunt dust anyway.

The crash is because of dopamine, not serotonin. There's widespread misconception that low serotonin=bad due to big pharma/psychiatrists, but some serotonin receptors actually decrease dopamine release in the brain, which is major factor in the experience of pleasure.

Paging Dr. Faggot

Ull probably stop when ur dead.

How you can stick this to your nose, it smells like shit.

mdma depletes all your seretonin and makes you feel depressed for a few days

Think about all the irreversible damage it does to your heart and that should be motivation enough to stop.

It also depletes dopamine and norepinephrine though.

>It also depletes dopamine
i did not know that

sorry, you are correct. I think my crash is mild alcohol withdrawl also.

I've been looking into darknet markets. Too pussy to pull the trigger. Shit's saying to use real name and address. Don't use PO box. I don't know mang

Shit, I live in a small Georgia city and you’re looking at a minimum of $800 to rent a one bedroom apartment. You must live in the woods.

it's funny. I used to do mdma way to much a few summers back. It never made me feel depressed. Made me feel a bit out of it for a day or 2 after, but no depression. everyone is different i guess. I also have never really been depressed, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Sell it to the niggers.

Honestly, now that I think about it, MDMA's crash is probably related to serotonin too, because it tends to release more serotonin than dopamine, and possibly because of serotonergic damage, though I don't know how much damage occasional users can develop, since marked neurodegeneration is only apparent during long-term use.

Coffee is cheaper.....

Coke is the only drug that lab rats prefer over food until they starve to death.

Good luck.

do 2 8 balls during the week so you dont feel like doing any on the weekend

Dear OP,

You can do anything once you realize the self is an illusion. Those unaware of this fact are no more conscious than savage beasts.

oh right, honestly never experienced depression after mdma use myself but have a mate who gets it really bad to the point that hes crying over the stupidest little thing for a couple days after

Actually, I might have been wrong, it's really hard to say, but it's definitely more complicated than "low serotonin=bad". The one thing I do know is that serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SRIs) cause a worsening of depression until a person builds significant tolerance. Coke is an SRI, so it's unlikely the crash is due to this effect, unless you're snorting most of the time. People on SRIs usually only get accustomed to them after a week of constant use.

Lel you're getting jewed hard OP. An 8ball cost 120 dollars

maybe in Key West. think I payed $50 a g there

In Toronto, $350 cdn is standard.

uk stuff is £60-£100/g never heard the term '8 ball' is it a term for an eighth? (3.5g)

yup. 3.5. hows the stuff there? I was talking to the british chick infront of a bar and smoking a joint, and she said they rarely smoke weed there, but people do a lot of coke. any truth to this, or is this just her friends?

weed is a lot more popular than coke around me at least but there is still a lot of coke use going on its just very taboo, cant speak for that random british chicks experience though

and the stuff i've tried is ok, really depends on where you get it and how much you pay, general stuff for £80/g is potent but very sociable and not too jittery which is how i like it

a lot of the stuff in england in my experience gets cut with mephedrone aswell which is nasty shit but if you can find some clean gear you can have a good night

Fuck coke, too similar to alc, prefer weed n brews.

what is alc