Who wants to see my titties and butt? When this thread reaches 15 comments Ill past ass, pussy and titties

Who wants to see my titties and butt? When this thread reaches 15 comments Ill past ass, pussy and titties

soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcgwrDVKpRM
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/plague-my-mind-jasmin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn, those tits are flat as fuck. kill yourself, horny bitch.

no they are big idiot

Bump

Sure

>tfw you read a faggot's comment.
>tfw you are a faggot and post faggotry.

There we go, got us both covered.

Wanna see the grrl but that music is trash.

Rollin foe sumtin sprshrl

"Music"

in like Flynn.....show us them goodies, sister!

Bump for bush

Comment

bamp

Asspussytitties

keep bumping people and Ill be back in 5 minutes to post her pussy pics and more ass

Let me see your toes. youtube.com/watch?v=bcgwrDVKpRM

Wtf is going on here lol

here

Tits and time stamp or gtfo

mexican?

moar of your tits and pussy honey

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Nice. Show moar pussy

Armpits please. Ideally hairy.

More pussy!

ok hold on

show me your asshole.

More nipples

Finger in asshole

I love her nipples and pussy

Finger or sharpie in pooper

Her name is jasmin she lives on / soc

any more vagina?

yep

I got some her photos are everywhere

she goes on soc

post more of her I dont have all the ones you have

Is this the same girl in the op pic????.

used to talk to her super fake pretends she is a virgin cause she is more cubby on Skype then she let's on

yep

Dude please post all you have of her and add me on Skype so we can talk about her I've known her for years my Skype is the.darker.magician.2

By the way I have s video of her its the only known video in existence I got it off her YouTube channel

btw she is a Sikh and studying finished law in uni imagine that her posting on soc before I blackmailed her into not posting on soc

send link

Dude I used to be in the same group of skypd friends a. Her ex bf was my best friend for ten years but she ruined it

sent the pics to her ex he probably told her parents

Any more like this

I'll have to send it to you on Skype coz she copyrighted the vid so it won't let me upload to YouTube anymore

Was her ex bf named blitz????

more lel

is this the video where she is singing?

No she's talking in some Indian language I think

[email protected]

She's way fatter than I ever knew before. Jesus it makes me regret making the song I made for her. She talks in my song by the way I recorded a Skype convo we had in 2014 and used a clip in the song I made about her

Here's the song I made about her in 2014 you can hear her voice half way thru m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/plague-my-mind-jasmin

More pussy please

more of her lel just your standard super thot is she actually a virgin

fake and gay.
EXIF data of that pic says you downloaded it from Sup Forums four days ago and now are posting it here.

>tldr, usual LARPing virgiNEET gayfag

She has anti social autistic behaviour dhr is very socially awkward so yes she is z vifgin who lives on the internet and has no real friends

damn can't believe she turned u down like that

yea she never turned me down coz I never actually made her believe I was serious about my love for her. I am known as a legendary troll. see has been watching my youtube videos for years before I ever knew who she was so she was very skeptical when I told her I loved her. if she had believed me I bet she would have married me. but she also has very low self confidence so she thinks she is beneath me. but I loved her tho. for reals

her kik and snapchat jkj42
She changes her name and blocked me when I blackmailed her for ghosting me she has been quiet since from /soc/ u have to be Savage with these thots hahahahahaha

dude what is her real name???? do you know???

bump

bump

Jesus Christ, this is terrible. Please kys

Is this her email and or skype

Jaskran randhawa not (jasmine)

>Jaskran randhawa
how do you know its her real name?

I don't know her email starting to run out of content anyone got more

used to talk to her plus her ex told me btw jaspreet randhawa apparently

evidence

Why are you doing this op?

how is it that her eye color changed?

ever heard of lenses

coz I love her

she is using contacts now to change the color

contacts duuuuh

she was cuter without these lenses

I wouldn't bother loving a fake thot I just wanted to be her friend that's all

yea true. I have the only known video in existence of her. her eyes are brown normally

You say you love her but you are posting private pics that she probably would not have wanted you to and you say you blackmail her, why? Did she hurt you that bad?

trust me she is not lel

these are not private pics. she posted all of these on /soc you idiot. kill yourself.

>she

I'd say it's a dude pretending to be her that keeps posting pictures of her on /soc/.

It is, its the same dude who made this threat. He is a stalker

thread*

lmfao stfu rad you jackass

keep this thread bumped Ill post more of her in a bit when I get back from takin a shit

get them coming