I have 160.000$ debt. I cant pay it now. advice me b

I have 160.000$ debt. I cant pay it now. advice me b

This rare pepe will make things better

sell your family members

here's Lee Major for you

160 dollars isn't really that much and by the way there are only two zeros after the decimal.

Pay it later

Lol, nice

160k dollars dude

Get out as big of a loan as you can, go atleast half in on BTC and learn to flip shit coins. You can easily 5X your money in 6 months if you're lucky.

Become a preacher. Build a mega church. Literally profit off of the sheep.

Why have flags on here when the ./, difference in numbers is enough of an indicator?

I would advise you to not listen to this /biz/ poster. They just want more hands in the pot to grow the value before they dump

Get 200k credit, pay 160k.

I need pay it this week. I can collect the money in 2 week. But the mafia dont want listen

Aint that easy buckerooney

Mafia.

Jeremy? Not talk to anyone doesnt that mean somethin to people anymore? See you tonight

Sell all of your assests, live in a shitty apartment, make transactions to your bitcoin wallet so your money can't be frozen by the bank and Claim bankruptcy

kys faggot. Or pretend to off yourself. Runaway to neighbour country.

Rob a plant that disposes of old old broken down money. Use a lot of explosives and have a crew of 5 with Ak47s. Also a good getaway vehicle. Make sure at least one person in the crew knows the area well and make thrm the drivier, oh and the less time the better so bring stopwatches.

start murdering the fuck out of everyone that you owe money

He should off himself for 160 buckos? nice.

Stop being poor.

I will rob a bank. I love you b

Oh shit a milo bitch