How does this make Amerifats feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/203984-illegal-immigrants-benefit-the-us-economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We spends 3x that on burgers xD

facts are racist

It makes me a Delicious salty Burger.

Jesus Christ on a cross, no wonder Cali is broke.

Not that bad because at least they provide cheap labor, unlike the mudslimes of Europe and the niggers here who only have a hand out waiting to see what the Government will give them

tldr; could be worse

But I was told these criminals are a benefit to society.

thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/203984-illegal-immigrants-benefit-the-us-economy

Also, some mexicans are bro tier and their women are hot as fuck, if only while they're in their late teens and early 20's, and they're also easy targets for the white cock

Black women smell like shit and have a terrible attitude

All in all, I don't mind them as much as the sandniggers and regular niggers

>Illinois
>$4.6B

How the fuck are we spending so much on illegals? Even if you add all the states we share a border with, we still outspend them all.

Wyoming is pretty cool, why don't more people live there?

It's a little technique called "pulling facts out of their ass"

It's classic strawman
Illegal immigrants are the easy target for any time a politician wants to divert attention from real issues

Watch for it, I promise you'll notice after a while

Jerry Brown just spent 25 million to push illegals into colleges. Our state also requires 65 units to to get a transfer out of a Jr. College.

Other states require like 4 or 5. Were fucked here.

Hi pedro

>California consistently elects liberals into office
>gets fucked in the ass hardest by illegals
you can't make this shit up

>Hi pedro
>after I provide anecdotal evidence that hot latinas love the white cock

yeah, sure kid

Even as a leaf, pic related makes me sad. I mourn for you.

The America I've visited several times seems to be nothing but a living shadow now.

>b-but muh wall will cost 10 billion dollars
>YOU FUCKING RACISTS

lol

84 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR IS A STRAWMAN?????

Excellent posting mi amigo
Your cheque will be in the mail shortly

Cause really say I feel much man. We all know this. And hopefully we've go the medicine.

got*

2pbp shitlords

>t. Just watched the Simpsons episode

HERE COME DAT BOI

do u speak english m8?

Chump change compared to the money the U.S. gives to sandnigger countries who hate them anyway, and the money spent on troops and subsidies, tax breaks, etc.

Which, in turn, is just the type of thing that illegal immigration is supposed to draw your attention away from.

Don't worry, you'll catch on eventually. Maybe.

Yesh, I'm high af right now tho senpai.

please stop trying to make dat boi happen

nobody fucking likes it

OH SHIT WADDUP

Where do alaska's immigrants come from? Russia? China? Canada?

fair enough

mexico

OMG source that! An image is no good. Use actual federal stats!

The liberal faggots we elect fuck us so hard its a wonder we arent all flaming homos like sf

I hate illegals
but if I had to choose between Mexicans or Muslims, I will take the fucking Mexicans

Montana is lucky as fuck

ah, the sighs of the defeated...

This. If I had to choose between a Xenomorph invasion and Mexicans, I'd choose mexicans.

If I had to choose between a meteor striking the earth and mexicans, I'd choose mexicans.

If I had to choose between a horrible incurable plague and mexicans, I'd choose mexicans.

If I had to choose between the worst thing imaginable and mexicans, I'd choose mexicans.

thanks... i guess

I've known for a while, and am very pro wall.

VERY SAD!

>75 trillion feet tall

These people should have never been in the country in the first place. Who cares how much money it costs. Also you need to consider the crime they commit as well.

WE SPEND WAY MORE THAN THAN ON BOMBS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

texfag

seriously ive never given a shit about illegal immigration

theres "free" college

you gave to go back

Yeah, well, all I'm saying is we have bigger fucking fish to fry and it's time to stop letting politicians use illegal immigrants to scapegoat and divert attention away from more pressing issues.

Look, I'm not fond of them, their little ghettoes are shitty, I agree. I don't defend them.

BUT

We have several things fucking us, and we need to focus on what's fucking us the worst first. You're playing right into their little game.

And what do you propose we do?
How much money do you want to spend building a wall that they can simply jump over/dig under? (you know, because walls are impenetrable, nothing ever gets past a wall)

How much do you want to spend on patrolling it?

Get your head out of your ass. Donald Trump's meme is derp derp fun nay but realistically do you think he can do it? Do you think it'll help or be worth all the money spent if he does?

Go on, keep focusing on illegals meanwhile men like Donald Trump and all the other assholes on wall street fuck you right in the ass.

(cont)

Ok so let me think of some solutions

>deport them
How much money will THIS cost? You're complaining about the money spent keeping them in jail, now think how much it'll cost to catch them by the millions and deport them.

By the way, I COULD say deport the criminals, but guess what, they'll just be sent to Mexico, then they'll jump/dig under the wall (yes that wall that nobody can ever cross because, you know, shovels and ladders don't exist in this reality)
And then we have a fucking criminal loose here again.

>Euthanize them
Yes because that's worked great for the countries that have murdered people by the millions in the modern world, come on be realistic.

Bottom line, Sup Forums, we have some of the most advanced tech in the world. If the U.S. wants to fucking find you, they will pinpoint you by your cell phone and kick down your door.

I've always figured that if they really wanted them out bad enough they could get them all, but stop to think that there's a reason they haven't.

They're easy scapegoats
They're cheap labor
Contrary to your beliefs they pay property taxes and sales tax (you know because immigrants are automatically exempt from paying property taxes, and when you tell them at the store you're an immigrant they delete sales tax)
There's retards in the crowd just like with every race but so many of them are hardworking people
They don't strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up

Use your fucking heads for once you fucking nitwits.

>the wall won't stop or decrease illegal immigration
israel would like a word with you

>how much will you spend patrolling it?
less than what we spend right now on illegals

>deporting them all is impractical because they'll get back easily
again walls are actually pretty effective for that, especially if they are patrolled

>implying trump would try to euthanize them
you are not very smart then

>they're cheap labor
offset by their using the ED as their PHP and driving healthcare costs up when they go "lol I no pay goodbye"

>israel would like a word with you
Kikes are horrible people so we should be too
Also, the kikes are justified to shoot and kill at the wall because dangerous fuckers with bombs strapped to their chests are crossing
Also Israel gets away with anything because jews, I seriously doubt global opinion of the U.S. would be so kind

But ok fine I'll play ball, how much will it cost to deport them? How much will we lose in tax revenue if we do? Think about it, it's millions of people. And go on google and look it up, don't just pull facts out of your ass or go by what they feed you.
Again, if we wanted them out, they'd be out. Get this through your thick skull.

And this one's my favorite:
>offset by their using the ED as their PHP and driving healthcare costs up when they go "lol I no pay goodbye"

Thanks for proving my point again and letting the immigrants be the scapegoats. You think that's what drives the cost of healthcare up?

I don't want to do your homework but you're obviously stupid and can't figure out that it's a huge mix of factors that drives the cost of healthcare up, including people wanting the newest tech, the lack of tort reform so malpractice premiums are through the fucking roof, people getting older/sicker/fatter, we pay our doctors, hospitals and other medical providers in ways that reward doing more, rather than being efficient.

Holy shit I'm debating a child. You have no idea how shit works.

This will be my final post because you know nothing, you're a fucking idiot.

Good bye.

Angry.

Jolietfag here.
We are nothing but niggers and illegals.

>"building a wall would be ineffective"
>"Isreal is an example of why a wall would be effective"
>"Wow the jews are shitty and the world will hate us"
That does not follow

>"We can't deport them because they would just come back"
>"They would not because a wall would be effective"
>"Well actually we can't because it will cost too much"
Again that does not follow, when I provide a counterexample in an argument and you just jump to a new point instead of addressing it, it makes your terrible argumentation very obvious.

>u don't know about healthcare
I work in healthcare, and I'll tell you the three biggest needless costs of our fantastic socialized medicine. Medicare abuse, illegals using EDs as their only source of healthcare then not paying, and (the big one literally)the sheer amount of fatasses who have the many complications of that. In the coming years the further increasing age of boomers will be up there as well, we're already seeing the start of that.

>you're a child I like to rant instead of argue
understood.