Needtolose fatfast cause of organ failure...

needtolose fatfast cause of organ failure,tried everything even water fast but gain everything back after few days what do

have you tried eating less?

die

how old are you btw?

have you tried walking 3-4 miles a day and consuming less calories?

You gain it all back because you fall off track. Do keto religiously and you'll lose 20lbs in 2 months. But you cant fucking eat shit again cause yes, you WILL gain it back dumbass

Juuuuuuust in case this isn't a troll - this is the right answer. Eat less move more. Ignore "diets" and just try to eat around 1200 calories a day and you will loose weight.

Ha.

Drop the sugar and carbs, drop the calories, pig.

And do some exercises every day:
- Squats
- Pushups
- Forkdowns

Copy Scooby much nigger? 1200cal a day is fine if op is a 140 pound female. We need height and weight and activity level to recommend calories you mindless faggot ass bitch.

He's been posting this for several days

He's an alcoholic and drinks like 900 calories of beer every night. He needs medical help and an intervention, not Sup Forums, so dont waste your time giving him honest suggestions like i did

Take a shitload I ampehtamine over the space of a couple weeks, should work fine

If this is true, as soon as he take a long break from alcohol, he will lose weight fast. This was my life once, till my liver started failing and I had no choice but to stop. lost 20 lbs in about 2 weeks.Go seek help OP, drinking that much and having failing organs means you only got a couple years at best to live

If theres something you're struggling with quitting, do some sort of transition, I was struggling with the Jew sip, 1-2 cans a day, then I changed to lemonade and working on going over to water, of course it all depends on what sort of habits you have, just start being aware of the stuff you eat and look for ways to swap them out for a healthier alternative, drop cookies and grab some oats instead etc

Op I fucking sympathetize bro. Good luck bro.

>lose weight by doing anaerobic bodyweight exercises
almost as stupid as op for letting himself get this fat in the first place.

Do some fucking cardio, OP.
Run, swim, step, cycle, whatever. Just do 30 to 60 minutes of continuous cardio every 1 or 2 days.

If you have real discipline and can stick to a diet, Keto is your best bet for dropping serious weight soon. Otherwise just count your calories like they matter.

You need to diet and exercise at the same time. Not doing one will make it hard to do the other. A sedentary body craves fatty and sugary foods. Active exercise schedules makes you actually crave vegetables and lean meats. A person deficient in real minerals/vitamins/fiber/protein is going to struggle to maintain cardio exercise and will be tired and lazy.

height 176cm weight 120 kg, activity walk everyday in total 11K steps

>he fell for the cardio meme

Just do alternate day fasting. Fast one day, and then eat the next. Limit your eating to 2000 Calories. Drink lots of water.

Was same as your weight almost. Now classed as underweight.

Do this. Stick to it. Results will come.

900cal a day, 5 days of the week. 2100cal on the other 2 days. Keep carbs & sugar low. Below 30g on the 5 days. Exercise 4 days a week. 30mins weight training a day. Weighted squats, deadlifts etc. Do a lot in that half hour. Get sweaty. Heart rate up.

Drink 2L water a Fay & get decent sleep.

When you get down to a decent weight, slowly build your calories up by 30 calories a day to your new calculated maintenance.

Then you can bulk/cut to build some muscle

Op said he needed to lose weight because of chance of organ failure...
Why not just tell him to make sure to walk at least 30 mins to an hour a day, you know. Something reasonable... but no, you gave him a regiment for dudes in their early 20's trying to get ripped
Do you really think for even a second Op would follow your regiment?
Op needs to simply lose weight atm, all that other bullshit comes after the not dying part

The last line was literally the only part about getting 'ripped' or gaining muscle you fucking retard. Hence why its after all the info on how to lose weight as quickly as possible, whilst not gaining any muscle. The weight training is to keep the metabolism up which is far more effective then cardio of any kind. The higher the metabolism, with the low calorie diet, the faster weight loss. Not even starving him. 900cal is plenty for 5 days & he can pig out on whatever he wants within 2100cal for 2 days. No determination & dedication will mean no or hardly any fat loss.

cocaine