So has anyone ever mathematically figured

So has anyone ever mathematically figured
out your chances to get dubs?
I'm genuinely curious, and if anyone has,
have they written a proof? or at least shown
working out?

The chance of getting dubs anf higher is 1 in 10 i think

It's 1/10

Am i being trolled right now or is OP just retarded?

It's 1/10

No but like surely it's a slightly (or more) higher chance because it's not just the last two that could be the same.

For any given final number, the chance of the second to last number matching it is 1 in 10.
You have a 10% chance of getting dubs.

newfag spotted

You asked about dubs, dubs is 1/10 chance. If there are more than 2 repeating digits, it is no longer dubs, and thus less likely.

Only the last two count, unless you're talking about trips (1% chance) or quads (0.1% chance).

Fucking Newfag
ITS THE LAST TWO NUMBERS ONLY

btw i mean overall in your post number not just the last two digits btw when I say dubs (and yes i know thats not the exact question but my question still stands)

you are an retard

Do you count xxxxx99x as dubs?
Do you count xxxxx999 as dubs even though it is trips?
You can't do the math until you have the definitions.

But, if we're only talking the last two digits,
then if all outcomes are random (hint: post numbers aren't random)

Then there are 10 ways out of 100 to get dubs, or 1 in 10.

But I think that is too simplistic because you autists define dubs so many ways.

Ohhhhhh my fucking god.
It's not dubs if its not at the end, retard.
Otherwise every post itt has 100% chance of getting dubs since there needs to be another 600 posts to break the dub-3s.
Use your brain.

its a 50/50 chance. you get dubs or you dont

Faggot, most roll threads discuss this
Dubs: 1:10
Trips: 1:100
Quads: 1:1000
Reduce trips and quads by the multiplication of 0.25 since those can be manipulated by spamming at possible combinations.
Still if some op asks trips or quads for some reward, it is never worth doing it for the reward, but for gamblings sake.

Dubs 0.1
Trips 0.01
Quads 0.001
>if smart fag enough post near the time if desired number.

But then it changes the probability too. Sample space varying with time for a desired result.

kek

>It's not dubs if its not at the end, retard.

I have seen the following posts:
>double dubs checked
...and so have you.

If your definition of dubs does not include trips it is 9/100 aka 9% chance.

and you have been rused by those posters, newfag

>you have been rused

I don't give a shit about dubs, I think you autists need to get a life.
I'm just telling you that definitions vary and you can't do the math without defining the problem.

Just stoped by in this thread to say: stop your autistic baiting, it is boring and people feel bad for you

>dubs or higher:
1/10
>trips or higher:
1/100
>quads or higher:
1/1000
if you want the probability of dubs alone, you need to subtract the other cases which leads to
0.0888... if you assume that nine rep digits onwards are randomly distributed. if you drop that you just drop the infinite part of the corresponding geometric series to get
where the position of the 9 depends on your subjective criteria of when the digits are no longer arbitrary (which depends on the total post speed)

It depends on how lucky you are so the math is very complicated. I always get dubs though.

It's actually only an 8.8888% chance, because even if the last two numbers match (10% chance), you have the possibility of the third number also matching (trips, 1%chance), the fourth number matching (quads, 0.1% chance) the fifth number matching (quints, 0.01% chance) and so on.

0/10, the autists on this board would kill to have my life

1/100

Shitposting every day for 14 hours on Sup Forums? Hmm, I don't partake in that activity, but wouldn't other boards be more funny? b always was just bait, I have never seen a serious answer since I am here.