I might know the reason why I like guys. It all started when I was in middle school...

I might know the reason why I like guys. It all started when I was in middle school, everytime I passed near the high school in my city I used to look at the tall, cute highschoolers because I was jealous of them.

I wasn't sexually attracted to them at this time, I just wanted to be like them, I wanted to be a tall, good-looking teenager to attract good-looking girls. I was totally obsessed by them, I even tried to befriend some of them because I thought that I might become like them if we became friends.

But when I entered high school at 14 I realized that I really was attracted to some guys. I think my jealousy became a sexual attraction overtime. Why? Why has God forsaken men? I'm also attracted to girls but I can't get rid of these gay feelings and it fucks me up. I never asked for this, I'm a decent guy. I didn't deserve such cruelty. I hate myself so goddamn much.

Now that I know what made me gay, maybe I can find a way to cure myself. What do you guys think?

Do the same shit with chicks I dunno

Embrace it man you were born that way and nothing is wrong with you.

Do what?

I wasn't born that way, nobody is.

You're full blown gay and you're going to make a series of excuses for your sexual desires until you finally accept it and then get depressed because you're now way too old, life has passed you by and nobody wants you.

Enjoy, OP!

Get a gf, fuck her asshole and imagine all the little high school boys you want and still get to fuck an asshole

Don't get me wrong, I just want a wife and kids in life. Homosexual relationships never last and don't get you anywhere.

I already had girlfriends, I don't want to pretend she's a guy when I fuck her because this is retarded.

>not realizing that being gay is an absolute gift from god

Top pleb

Ah, your latest excuse? How long have your relationships with women been?

Idk what to tell u OP. u don't seem like u wanna fuckin listen.

>How long have your relationships with women been?
Several months.

Why has God forsaken me?

You are taking a few small excerpted interpretations from an ancient 31k word book literally. You have been led to believe those few select passages are the most important. There are thousands of other passages and prohibitions which no one pays attention to

Go find your own answers in those words. Find the ones that suit you best and live.

>several months

How old are you?

gay here, married with kids. Just saying

If no one sins then jesus would have died for nothing

Good on you. My partner and I are thinking of adopting. We're looking at guatemala

third party surrogacy, same egg donor different dads.

Yeah cause telling me to fuck girls in the ass is such a great idea. I've fucked girls and I liked it, this is not helping me to get rid of my gay desires.

I don't want to read the Bible.

I'm 21.

So let me get this straight.

You are sexually attracted to men, however you also enjoy sex with girls.

Have you considered that perhaps you fall more under the category of bi-curious?

Like, don't be so hard on yourself, man. You do you.

>I've fucked girls and I liked it
You need to stop lying men cannot be bi. If you're attracted to dudes you're a full blow faggot. Just take the D and enjoy life.

You can refuse to act on your desires, but you can't get rid of desire, no more than you can get rid of your reflection, expect to stop looking in the mirror

If you met the perfect guy and started a family together what would be so bad about that?

What are you even complaining about, tbh? I don't remember the original premise of your post? You're sad because guys turn you on? Fucking so what?

Dude, wait until college. Bi people get all the puss.

And even if youre slamming male ass, at least you get sex.

get a real problem

/thread

when you fap, guys or girls?

I don't care what category I fall in, I never said I was gay.

>If you met the perfect guy and started a family together what would be so bad about that?
Not being normal? Not being able to start a family? Growing old alone and full of regrets because of a meaningless life?

>You're sad because guys turn you on?
Yes I am, it mames me sad and mad at myself. I don't like it, I wish I could find a way to get rid of it. And I think I can, I'm not really gay, it all started with jealousy.

fucking kek/10

These

your mind is full of prejudices.use ur brain- try to get em "straight". begin to accept yourself as you are, cause you´ll be that way for the rest of your unfulfilled life.

be true! to girls AND boys. don´t cheat others and yourself.

Both. It depends.

You can't get rid of your desire, you can control it but risk a tortured existence

Electro shock therapy

Electroshock therapy

>I don't like it, I wish I could find a way to get rid of it. And I think I can, I'm not really gay, it all started with jealousy.

deep inside you like it. why? because you´re attracted by twinks. you want people of your own sex. learn to live with it. you will never get rid of your orientation- impossible.

you presume it startet with jealousy. but in fact it startet with clandestine attraction.

Just don't worry about it.

leave

I just don't want to accept it mate. I hate myself, I hate those feelings. I don't sleep well at night. I just want to be normal.

Welcome to gay acceptance 101. Grab a pamphlet over by the reception desk and fill out these forms.....

master-error: those feelings are normal and they belong to you as your feet, your head + your heart belong to you. it´s only you to bite the dust, you are goin to take the bad bifurcation, all the others with simular (pseudo-) probs will go h more or less happily there way through life. it pays, it can be beautiful ans from a distance some probs look tiny

If it was normal more people would be gay or bi. I don't believe it is.

between 5 -10% percent are. dutch or danish are less than 2% of mankind. now go and tell them: you are not normal!

btw: why choose an atractive boy-pic when you hate being gay. you should also hate all persons who trigger cock alarm. then continue hating ALL queers. hate all and everything, it´s so easy!

>why choose an atractive boy-pic when you hate being gay
Because I like pretty boys. I used to hate on them for being good-looking but I grew up and realized that it's stupid to hate someone for such a petty thing.

feeling tired now. you are searching for reasons and for sure you´ll find thousands of them. you don´t act in a logical manner, but you moralize worse than a mullah. moral categories directly lesd you into a swamp of unreflected phrases you are showing up all the time. it´s a pity for you. in this manner you never get out of your misery.

you MUST hate to like pretty boys!!!

I only want to find peace and be a decent man. I know you don't understand.