>Athletics in danger of relocation

Was the West Coast a mistake?

>tfw I'll miss PTI today
my life is just sad

>Athletics in danger of relocation
Vegas will take 'em.

The west coast had too many fucking teams to begin with

>relocation

that's rich coming from texas, illinois, ohio, florida, new york, hell any city not on the west coast

Don't get sassy, Canada, you choked away the Expos.

and yet those teams have fans/don't move

chicago has the perfect amount of teams

cubs/white sox are classic and one each of every other sport

>>Athletics in danger of relocation

you wut

>and yet those teams have fans/don't move

>I've only watched sports for the last two years

They're not going anywhere. Ownership change, marketing change, and no ongoing scuffle with city/county outside of stadium issues.

The Bay is now in the same boat, except there are Raiders fans/families who will never become Niners fans, probably even 1-2 generations from now because of east bay regional pride.

>gay area pride
Literally the most fair weather region on the planet. Those fans you are talking about were nanner cucks when Harbaugh was over there. Fuck outta here

>being this retarded

>anyone caring about what LAfag Bay-haters have to say

>Comparing Chicago to Commiefornia

Pretty much every Chicago pro Sports team has been around since the start of each league.

the athletics aren't in danger of relocation

I've pretty much ignored western conferences/leagues my entire life, so the fact that franchises jump from city to city due to lack of fan support doesn't surprise me.

>his 'team' can just up sticks and move across the country

Really only teams that have any connection to the West Coast do this.

>due to lack of fan support
It's pretty obvious that you don't know anything about west coast sports without you having to announce it.

>yet another dumbshit who doesn't notice or understand why it's Brits who keep harping on this point
Not like it's endemic to the west coast in the first place. Plenty of team relocations in the history of east coast sports, so quit with the "it's only them" bullshit.

>The Bay is now in the same boat
Not exactly, there are Sac Kings fans in the Bay, so it's still a slightly better served market than Chicago when it comes to number of major league sports teams in the same general region (NorCal).

I remember when the Hornets moved to NO. At least in our case we got the name back with the new team. Still at the time it hurt a lot.

California is expensive. The West brought this among themselves.

No, the Raiders left because their stadium in Oakland is pure shit while Vegas is offering them a Billion (with a B) dollar domed stadium on the strip.

More importantly, the Bay Area already has the San Jose 49ers, San Francisco Giants, Oakland A's (which the Raiders shared a stadium with), and the San Francisco Warriors. Las Vegas will only have one team, the Raiders. Which is to say they'd rather be a huge, massive whale with total control over their tiny pond than just another medium sized franchise in a medium sized lake.

>Was the West Coast a mistake?
Yes, gib back the Dodgers and the Giants immediately!

>West coast
You mean California

>raiders relocate
>strangely fans are happy
>realize """fans""" are all out of state
LMAO

Who gives a shit if a team moves. If you liked the Raiders you should want them to move out of the shithole so free agents will want to join

Don't forget the Sharks and the NBA Kings, plus Vegas will have their expansion NHL team, but your point stands.

Because locals root for them out of regional pride. Obviously that doesn't survive a team move.