Daily reminder that black people CANNOT be racist. It doesn't matter if you "agree" with it or not...

Daily reminder that black people CANNOT be racist. It doesn't matter if you "agree" with it or not. A FACT IS A FACT IS A FACT.

Catch me in the cyphers if you disagree.

sure kid

If you say something like "all whites are racist" or "all blacks are thiefs" those are both racist. Racism is prejudice against a race, so saying "I'm not racist out whites I'm just prejudiced against them" you're racist

>a fact is a fact is a fact

Arbitrarily redefining words to fit your agenda constitutes as fact. What a time to be alive.

So if y'all claim to be kangz. Does that mean reperations should be made out to the Jews for being force to build your pyramids??

Unlike ya'll, I check my male privilage daily. White males have more privilage than I will ever have, no matter what I do

Ive heard this before. That if youre not white, you cant be racist against white people. I disagree and Im brown.

I like how threads die after i post this or nobody even comes up with an answer.

Cagate en tu madre.

funny, there is no proof how the pyramids were built

Sure kid.

Give me legit proof then? because i havenĀ“t seen any.

ofc. they shipped the limestone via the nile. directly to where the pyramids were built. google for yourself.

Somebody needs to study history. There is no evidence that the Jews were forced to build the pyramids. You have your timelines mixed up by quite a bit. They simply were not there, people forget how old Egypt is. There is also no evidence that slaves built the pyramids. Modern ideas about how they were build involve a trained workforce with access to healthcare even. Some of these workers were buried with bones that had been broken and treated and put back in place which was very rare for the time. So there it is.

I honestly didn't think people were still this ignorant. Not about race I don't care about that about that but about history. Jews building the pyramids? Is this what you really think? Jesus Christ.

I say we fuck em up

Haha. Typical black people. Always making up excuses to get out of paying for something; thanks for the chuckles guys.

Nice try Jew. Always coming up with alternate versions of history to victimize yourselves and make a profit. You wont be getting any of my money, Jew.

Spics and niggers don's seem to realize that Institutional Racism and Racism aren't the same thing.

That isn't a fact though. It is based on a nonsense definition vomited by a leftist.

Says the nigger that can't even pay alimony let alone reperations. Oh but you'll damn we'll make sure to get that welfare. Huh

1/10 bait because I replied

Facts are feelings

I said begone Jew! You and your Bernie cucks wont get any of my money! Trump won get the hell out of my country and get your hands out of my pockets

It's willful ignorance. They accept that ridiculous definition because it conforms to their inner belief that they are victims.

But it doesn't make sense. They can still be the victim as Institutionalized Racism is still in effect in the US, as blacks don't really have any power. But their fucking up their own movements by saying that blacks can't be racist and blah blah blah" When anyone of any race and be racist, it requires power to implement institutionalized racism however.

>Institutionalized Racism is still in effect in the US
No it's not. Find me a single law that treats people differently based on skin color. The only examples you'll find are Affirmative action, which actually gives them preference over whites. Institutional racism used to be a thing, but literally every one of those laws was repealed.

>blacks don't really have any power
Who was president for the last 8 years? Attorney General? Come on man.

>it requires power to implement institutionalized racism
This is true.

daily remind you are a nigger lover or a troll, A FACT IS A FACT IS A FACT. PS FUCK NIGGERS FOR FUCKING OUR SOCIETY

>No it's not. Find me a single law that treats people differently based on skin color
>diversity hires
>requiring to have x amount of non white people given scholarships by universities
cough... cough..

Yep, the only institutional racism still alive in the US is antiwhite racism thanks to liberal idiots.

You guys are both in denial if you don't think Institutional racism and Systemic racism is still in effect in the US.

Soooo prove it bitch. What law is oppressing black people?

The issue isn't whether or not only whites can be racist, the thing is that once you make it a standard that only white people can be racist and are automatically racist for benefiting from a "racist" system, then you normalized it and therefore taken away the severity of the word "racism". Instead of getting racist people to change their racist ways, you now have non-racist white people thinking that they're branded racist no matter what. So instead of having people say "What can I do to stop being racist?" like these people want them to do, you instead will have them saying "Okay, I'm racist no matter what I do. So fucking what?" which completely defeats the whole purpose.

I used to take the word "racism" seriously before all this identity politics bullshit came up. The word lost all meaning. Now whenever someone calls me a racist, it's usually only because I disagree with them. It never has anything to do with race. And I'm not racist. Call me edgy, but I think everyone but myself is equally as useless and serve no real purpose to me, white or black. Boo-hoo.

>can't be something because of the color of their skin
>not racist

terrible oxymoronic bait

That isn't even what "institutionalized" means. Back to the drawing board.

As someone else pointed out, it's not the laws dude. That's not what institutionalized racism means. It measn those in power are trying to actively keep that power away from "lesser races" and this shit is STILL happening. Look at the court system, look at the voting system, look at the cops, look at corporations, look at education, and so on and so on.

That's not to say that blacks don't compound these problems, or bring about some of these problems on their own. But Institutionalized racism and systemic racism still exists in the US.

Definition of institutionalize

institutionalized; institutionalizing
transitive verb
1 :to make into an institution :give character of an institution to institutionalized housing; especially :to incorporate into a structured and often highly formalized system institutionalized values

Wait, so you believe that because there are racist individuals who happen to be in "positions of power", the whole system is tainted by their racism and therefore institutionally racist? Is that your argument?

>Institutionalized racism and systemic racism still exists in the US
Give me one example of how our system is racist.

>this shit is STILL happening
Show me what you mean.

Sure got quiet in here when I asked for some actual examples... Maybe this should be a wakeup call for all of you who drank the postmodernist koolaid.

Send in the CLOWNS! ! ! !

1 Race

The Clown Race

>if i am wrong about what a word means, i am correct
what in the fuck is with people on the fucking internet being afraid to be correct? just google something, for fucks sake, "racism" is a good word because it defines something

Send in the CLOWNS! ! ! ! !

I have to give it to you, you're right.
Racism is a concept created by humans and something only humans understand, which would exclude the animals known as blacks

Blacks can't be supermacists in the USA, but nothing stops them to be racists. And they are able to be racists AND black supermacists in African countries. Like they probably are in SAR.

Blacks literally enslaved the Jews for 800 years to build the pyramids

Great slide, don't stop

Send in the CLOWNS! ! !

Send in the CLOWNS! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Racism is prejudice in action. There has to be an action attached to that racial prejudice for it to be racism. It thoroughly annoys me when people ignore that fact.

If you have the prejudice belief that "all blacks are thieves" and then go work at a shop and accuse every black person of stealing, that is racism. If you think "all whites are racist" and go around accusing all white people of doing things because they are racist, that is racism.

inb4: "Racism = power + prejudice" retardation. No, just no. Racism has a definition and it is not some ridiculous bullshit equation that depends on power.

Send in the CLOWNS! !

Anybody can be racist racism is the idea that one race is superior to another

Clowns can never be racist

Clowns are clowns

If they ever say something that sounds racist, it's a joke

because they are a clown

Kind of. The exact definition you gave is supremacy. Racism is really just an action based on racial prejudice. I do agree that anyone, of any race, can be racist.

the best looking skin complexion

is the clown painted face

upon some reflection

Clowns are the master race

genuine question:

Where did this "Racism depends on a power system"-meme come from?