Based on her physique alone, should I merry my gf?

Based on her physique alone, should I merry my gf?

She is pretty but I aleays tought I could do better

And boobs

pussy?

boobs are photoshopped

first learn to spell. Its "marry". Then you might be worthy of marrying that sweet ass.

If you're deciding based on looks alone, you're a total piece of shit and don't deserve her

don't marry anyone you fucking retard

thank me later

Pussy is average at best

My fault

Not deciding on this alone, but it s not like Sup Forums could rate her personality

ass/thong pic without tights?

You can do better. Keep looking.

I think SHE could do better, you illiterate narcissist.

>merry

Marry. Fucking retard.

>I aleays tought I could do better
Here's where you're wrong. You should be happy you even have a female willing to strip down for you in your life.

But who am I kidding, we all know this is fake, I mean come on. You're on Sup Forums, nobody believes you seriously have a girlfriend.

Why?

I m not that desperate to just be happy because someone “is willing to strip down for me”.

Is her mother still hot? Some girls just get hit hard by time...

No, you're right, you're even more desperate. Fabricating the illusion of a girlfriend on Sup Forums to seem better than you actually are. Pretty pathetic.

She is not hot but she still has a good shape.

>You're on Sup Forums, nobody believes you seriously have a girlfriend.
This would be true a decade ago. Nowadays Sup Forums is filled with normalfags.

“Seem better” to anonymous users?

But you’re free not to believe me of course

what if this is actually the gf???

physique is worth nothin. in a few years she will become ugly as all of us will.

Based on body alone, heck yeah man she's banging. How's her personality tho?
Personality lasts, beauty fades etc

Never ever get married OP! It's all a trick

more ass?

love her hip to waist ratio. full frontal of her body facing cam? i wanna confirm the grade A ratio

The scope of this thread was not to show her off

But you asked nicely

pass

never merry a roastie

yes

you should definitely not marry her simply because you raise that question

I hate outies too. My last ex had the most beautiful innie.

Too bad she was psycho and ttought I was cheating on her

Never marry

more

>Too bad she was psycho and ttought I was cheating on her
were you?

Fuck. Yes. Put a ring on her asap.

Try imagining some other dude probably a fuck boy that wont treat her right putting his smelly cock in her. Thats what will happen sooner or later if you don't lock this in

Never marry. You stupid fuck, are you totally retarded? AWALT.

marry ffs, u wont get better. The grass is rarely more green

She has a wifeable physique sure, but how old is she though and how sure are you that she'll say yes?

>marrying out of insecurity and desperation

Nope.

Some stupid bimbo just sent me a half naked pic saying “goodnight”.

She’s 22. Not sure she will sty fit, she is not much into sports

story because this thread is shit

Ah sorry you asked how likely she would be to say yes....

I d say 100%. She openly told me she wants me to propose. I’m just not that sure for now

more of that ass for fucks sake

> me innocently chatting with random slut
> me out on a date
> phone ring
> ex picks it up
> bra pic is revealed
> I lie
> she dumps me

End

Do you wear a suit to work or something OP?

Does she handle the washing & care for these garments?

>innocently chatting with random slut
that doesnt make any sense

how old is she? any woman that looks like that 30+ is a keeper FYI. if she's 22 she could be fat in like 5 years.

Yes I’m in some shady bank business

We don t live together so laundry is on me

oof. wait until she's older to get married. early 20s bodies don't usually last. doesn't mean she'll be fat but she might get mom bod

>22

Too young to marry tbh. How are your careers and how well do your life goals match up?

>she is not much into sports

Is she at least into working out, at least yoga or something? Or into eating healthy? Otherwise she'll blow up with the first kid you get her

22. So should I wait? But by the time she s 30 she will be old anyway

Did anyone grab this? Repost please.

She just started working but we re both doing fine.

She is family rich anyway

Pretty much this

Repost your mother

Don't do it then dipshit. She is manipulating you into it, that shit isn't going to last. If it was the real deal you would be stressed out, nervous, trying to plan a splendid proposal to make sure SHE says yes.. Not this fucked up situation you're in now

lmfao

Can't rely on just family money or she might get spoiled and uppity.

At the same time can't have her relying on you to provide her with the lifestyle she's accustomed to or wants based on her family's wealth.

Didn't answer the second part btw

Here you go user

If her personality is anything less sociopathic than a significant other who posts half nekkid photos of her on Sup Forums then I'd say lock that shit down cause you're already swinging above your average.

Butthurt Op here, I’m out. I didn’t want this one reposted

Fucking faggots, look what you did.

OP deleted that for a reason, should've just looked in the archive for it, now we'll never get anything else

OP: provide proof it's your gf, k thx

pretty good user. i would cum inside her

>small waist to hip ratio
>itty bitty titties
not worth breeding with, fuck n chuck

>should've just looked in the archive for it
\thread

>thought I could do better
>typos always & thought
>"Merry"
you should kill yourself

OP add me on kik at mlandy11 unless you want that personal info in this picture to be revealed. kthx

I just think you should kill her and drink her blood, so that you can own her for the rest of this universe's life

You seem really insecure about yourself. People have girlfriends. One day you will too.

Don't believe you, this is like the least interesting pic you posted

You're incredibly shallow and I'm assuming so is she, that's not saying anything bad I'm just saying a lifelong decision shouldn't be based on vanity. Sounds like if you think you can do better you're probably not with somebody you should be marrying in the first place.

PS she's beautiful and you can do a lot worse unless she has a fucked up face or family. In fact always inspect her family and the amount of influence they have over her before anything else. We're in the age of mother's grooming their daughters for permanent codependency narcissistic dichotomous relationships

P.s. Sup Forums is the worst place for this unless you're just seeking invalidation to justify breaking it off with this girl. If you actually care at all ask close trusted friends with good intentions who are sensible. Weigh your options then be a fucking man and make your own decision for your lady and yourself.

She will age well everything is starting pretty high which means gravity will lose the fight a lot longer. I would hold on to her. No signs of impending obesity or weight change. Boobs are perky and large enough to be fun and photogenic but again high and will win against gravity basically forever until they deflate.
Hips are kinda wide but in a good way.
Pussy is actually damn decent. Getting a body that nice and not having a fleshy monster between the thighs is rare so I say go for it.
Not judging either. I did the same thing with my wife and I was 100% correct. She's again well and I even spotted some early grays in her coal black hair and they are growing nicely. She has thick hair and she's gonna turn into a grey streaked black haired milf. Which is a personal dick stiffener for me.
Good investment user

dumbass newfag.
kill yourself nigger

post a face pic

>average at best
what? thats beautiful

so much fun,
to play with your tongue