When your wife says she wants to try a gangbang with your mates. What should I do? Ask them or not?

When your wife says she wants to try a gangbang with your mates. What should I do? Ask them or not?

Are you a fucking cuck?

I must be is that bad? I would only watch her though.

say you wanna gangbang with her girls first

Definitely after I'm sure.

Ask about a foursome with her female friends. If she's in, bring condoms to the gangbang; if she's out bring a friend with aids to the gangbang.

Sure thing and she's said no condoms anyway.

Given that you're already a cuck if you weren't planing to divorce the next morning, will she lets you eat your friend's cum?

I won't be doing anything like that I will watch them all though.

If you're not getting a promise of fucking any of her friends if you go through with it, you might as well hit up an attorney and start getting divorce proceedings in order, because I guarantee after she fucks your friends, she's gonna keep fucking them behind your back

Oh don't u worry if she does do it I will get to fuck a couple of her friends too.

Mhm. I'm sure that will happen (it wont)

So u think she will do her gangbang and she won't let me do mine.

you can't be this retarded

it's not about wether she will let you, it's about if her friends will be down, which most probably wouldn't be, if your girl even asks them which she probably wont.

I'm thinking you could all be rite. She will have her gangbang fun and il get nothing after.

no shit. if she gets her gangbang, I can almost guarantee that she will "promise" that she will arrange one for you, but really, she's just gonna string you along and get mad anytime you bring it up, in the meantime she's gonna be fucking your friends from her gangbang behind your back.

Thanks Yeah I see now.

This exactly

You have to get a harem before she gets her gangbang, otherwise it's just a big no

Also gangbanging your wife without participating is just really fucking stupid, you are going to either kill yourself or become a miserable cuckold

duh, ffs this your first girl or something? fug

Dude your friends are gunna jump at the chance to fuck your girl's brains out and she's been thinking about letting them for a while no doubt. She probably fantasizes about it while you're not pleasing her in bed. Do you honestly think that her friends are going to want to fuck you after all the stories she's told them about you being shit between the sheets?

I'm dense I should of thought this out alot more.

Wise words. It sounded a bit of sexy fun first but I'm not so sure now.

I'm sure it did, but thinking about it and actually seeing your woman get fucked by other dudes and getting more pleasure from them than she does you....its gonna fuck your relationship up big time.

But I'm sure if she has got 4 or 5 dudes fucking her then it will be alot more pleasureable than just me. She said she wants to fulfill her inner whore and experience that kind of orgasm.

just get a divorce already

I'm hoping once she's done her gangbang she can forget about it. Tick it of her bucket list so to speak.

This x 100. if she doesn't get what she wants with your permission, she's gonna get it without your permission

Oh fuck no. There isn't any coming back from watching people you know use your wife as a cumdump/urinal while you fucking watch. Hit the gym, go to the bar, get a lawyer and divorce papers ready

Who the fuck are you trying to convince here dude? If you were cool with it you wouldn't be here asking for advice and if you weren't then you wouldn't be trying to justify it when everyone tells you that it's a bad idea. Get your fucking shit together, you're becoming an embarrassment to yourself. You probably already are to her.

OK thanx man.

This!

Daily reminder that Tumblr/Antifa is posting cuck fetishes and race mixing posts on Sup Forums.

SAGE

This