Gook

>gook
>have adopted blonde-haired, blue-eyed sister
>small frame, very pretty, but little shy and quiet in public due to strange upbringing
>play games and watch anime with her since she walked in the door
>not many friends; maybe two close frmale friends
>accepted to university, but opted not to go to work in family business
>will make more money than most of you
>no work yet so just sleeping in and watching anime/playing games/going on internet (i think she browses Sup Forums)
>doesn't like hip hop and most western media
>cooks everything well from wide range of cuisine; will have something ready for me when i get home
>gookland and niplamd once a year for family stuff and business with family friend in japan
>stuns korean hicks in grandparents' countryside farm with grasp of language
>quietly weebs out in japan; buys clothing from both countries that make her look like IRL animu blondie
>buy her nice school uniforms and wears them at home when no one is around
>will sometimes climb in my bed during winter out of old habits
what do i do with this girl?

You know what to do user

what -- keep loving and protecting her, and keep her away from darkies?

more pics

You're a good brother

Make a mess in your bed, then ask if you can sleep in hers, when shes asleep put hand on her ass, and see what happens from there.

Big, if true
Don't kill it, she won't look at you the same. She's your little sister user

i would say this is a pretty rare bond you have. if you were to screw her, it would be perfect for like 6 months, when it goes to shit and you live with eternal regrets

but you got white pussy so thats a win i guess for you gooks

Treat her with respect. Show her how a morally upright person with healthy self esteem lives his life.

Fuck her brains out and post results.

>>will make more money than most of you
stay humble and fuck your sister mr. pedo guy

OP here. i did the right thing by leading her to not go to university to work in the family business, right? she always wanted to work with us, and besides, college is a lot of money for even people with some sort of spending money. i also know what can happen to pretty, young girls in college. i would know because i'm a drop out

[spoiler] i'm not too proud, but she doesn't mind if i pit my hands there

also forgot to mention in OP that few girls already left me because they probably felt i was too attached to her. what do?

kys for a darkhaired slantskinned gook
blonde people should form a separate racial caste from all darker people; they must be preserved

Well she isnt blood related,
And you may have a bond with her like you will never build again with some other girl.
Like if extremely lucky, you have shared interests and future is set too.

So i guess its time to either take the risk and play it safe for the next decade or so.

If you take the risk, I dont think you will be able to be together openly? Family n all.
So it would remain hidden and eventually both of you will find suitable partners...

>still no spoilers
step it up, Sup Forums

just got home and we're going to watch ep. 12 of working'!!. pls download and watch with us

will think about it

hey, now, girls used to ask if i were half white even though i'm full ching chong heh. something about the nose, they say

sorry user, still trying to tackle gintama. is it a slice of life? been looking for one to break from gintama with.

watch k-on, flying witch, azumanga daioh, or haruhi instead. working series is okay, and it's pretty much a SoL comedy with a little bit of work-related romance

The university JEW wouldve destroyed her precious soul, you did good

It's hard to say, OP. Post more pics so we can better assist you.

ty will give 'em a look. haruhi was amazeballs good.