UAW Union looks to destroy another American carmaker

You know there's a reason US automakers suck shit right? It's these fucking parasites.

thestreet.com/story/13581063/1/elon-musk-s-newest-headache-union-organizing-at-tesla.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/403/transcript
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top kek. If the rest of the auto industry can't kill them, they'll send the parasites to do it for them. I'm going to say only a few thousand Tesla's will make it off the line for 35K before they either go bankrupt or demand more sheckels.

what are they demanding i dont understand

This is why you do what the Japs and Jerries did and put all the US factories in Alabama.

I guess Musk will have to build hovercraft next so the manufacturing will be outside the autoworkers purview.

Tesla gets tax cuts for being an eco friendly business but generally is pretty good at pumping money into the economy.

Too bad General "literally takes out federal loans that will never be paid back" Motors gets asshurt when a company is doing better than them

Scares you how much power simple workers have over the destiny of many things, doesn't it faggot?

Cry some more.

I love it to be German.
Our Automakers are loved by the whole world.

"Man, you drive a Ford/Tesla/Niggermericacar? That sucks"
"Man, you drive a Mercedes FUCKING Benz/BMW/VW/Audi? IMPREGNATE ME RIGHT NOW"

And south carolina. Volvo coming in a couple of months

Ya, when they drive automakers out, and then cry about not having jobs.

BMW are considered shit tier here since they're prone to problems and basically look like you're trying too hard to show off that you have money when you actually don't.

Everyone who actually has money, drives a lincoln, bentley, an italian car or is an ecofag and drives a tesla.

Fun Fact: Electric cars create more pollution than gas vehicles.

Not with fuel emissions though, but rather brake and tire emissions, due to the fact that electric vehicles are often heavier than their gas/diesel counterparts, which puts added wear on the brakes and tires, which in turn puts more pollutants into the air from micro-particulate castoff that occurs in from normal wear and tear.

Nevermind the fact that simply making the batteries themselves creates a shitload of pollution that offsets any gains from using an electric car.

So you guys only sell to the rich? High wages will do that.

>We know that plant very well. It's the old NUMMI [New United Motor Manufacturing] plant.

Funny he should mention that. The amount of shit that went on when GM operated out of there is astounding. Yeah the UAW knows that place real fucking well.

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/403/transcript

>Workers filed grievances-- formal complaints against management-- over all kinds of things. Someone who isn't your boss asks you to clean something up? Hit him with a grievance. A manager steps in to do a job that isn't his? Grievance. The strategy was simple. Pile up grievances real or imagined by the thousands, then use them to squeeze money or concessions out of management.

>And Fremont workers struck back at their bosses in other ways. They'd intentionally screw up the vehicles. Put coke bottles or loose bolts inside the door panels so they'd rattle and annoy the customer. They'd scratch cars. Richard Aguilar inspected vehicles at the plant. He saw one guy do something even worse.

>"He left some loose bolts on the front suspension. That was dangerous. I went and told the system manager right away. They went out there and they checked, and there was like 400 cars he had done that to. He was mad because they had suspended him for drinking."

Beemers are bougie as fuck.

battery and pv production have always been about exporting pollution

I feel you man. We Germans are the only real white race. We should be proud about it.

Would never buy an American car. Feels like step into bubble gum & get AIDS via the shoes.

Brakes aren't asbestos these days carlos

Looks like Elon "Good Goy" Musk is about to get a taste of the red pill.

I bet he'll be reconsidering his past remarks about automation and AI when he has to deal with uppity union scum.

I thought you were canadian just based on how retarded your post is.

Your breaks arnt made out of asbestos any more and eletric motors have much greater "engine breaking" via regeneration then gas cars.

As for the tires you are talking about like 1/10 of an inch of rubber extra per year. Really?

lawl, Musk should just outsource Tesla production to China or Mexico.

Top kek, who are those idiot liberals gonna back this time? Their hero Elon "Good Goy" Musk or the workers whos rights they claim to champion? Let the mental gymnastics begin!!

>lose WWI
>German economy goes to shit soon after
>regain control of the economy
>everything improves
>become a powerhouse by 1939
>lose WWII
>everything is destroyed
>becomes a economic powerhouse by the 1960s
>still a powerhouse today

I don't know what black magic you guys use, but I'm mirin'

>tfw they'll never again make a five cylinder engine with a big fucking turbo and throw it into a wagon
fuck modern cars

That enough propaganda Ahmed

>Oh no! I can't treat my workers like shit anymore!

Kikes BTFO

>lincoln, bentley, an italian car
No they drive Lexus, Mercedes or a F150 if redneck.

How did the Germans manage to get labor unions so right?

Working at Mercedes Benz in Stuttgart.
All I can say is this: Every German is a perfectionist. Thats how the black magic works.

That explains how they all start to fail exactly the day after the warranty is up.

You are implying that GM is instigating the strike or what ever.

Why does Mercedes have such a poor reliability rating?