>Americans Were Asked To Place European Countries On A Map

youtube.com/watch?v=waGRVYBHxXo

These are the zealots that somehow believe they have the right to spout their bullshit opinions about international politics.

These are the retards that think they know anything about Syria, refugees, Ukraine/Russia. The ones that think they know enough to teach you about your own country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10
online.seterra.net/en/vgp/3007
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1171816827&feature=iv&src_vid=waGRVYBHxXo&v=cZdXLSObLBo
mapasinteractivos.didactalia.net/comunidad/mapasflashinteractivos/recurso/departamentos-de-colombia/fd16194c-8dbd-4dc2-8a48-fa8e64ea9c00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>all these people fucking up the UK

Is it REALLY that hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10

Lithuania have fun standing up to russia when we kick you out of NATO

tb.h nobody knows because nobody cares. You're all irrelevant.

It's not hard, but it is stupid that there even is a difference between UK and Great Britain. No other European country is that complicated.

That's exactly what a dumb people would say

Great Britain is an Island and the UK is a union of countries/provinces. Thats hard?

Americans dont have to know

No, but they use the terms interchangeably in the United States in school so everyone just assumes that England, The United Kingdom and Great Britain are the same country with different names. Kind of like America and the United States.

Britain is one country. The UK is the group of Britain, Scotland, Wales, and North Ireland.

>implying it's not true

No, I just hate how many names one place can end up having. Not saying we're any better.

>Unites States of America
>But there are actually two Americas
>But we're still the only ones called Americans because fuck you

Britain is not a country, at least, not any more.

it's better than I thought

why did i have to be born american

>if you cant pinpoint a location on a globe then all the other information you know about it is moot and you have no opinion

romani scum you really are of low intelligence

Okay niggas time to pump this up, solve this test and post results.

online.seterra.net/en/vgp/3007

Pic related is my result, and take into account i'm just a third world monkey with an IQ of 55

Then thats because your teachers are retards, blame your poor schooling system for misinforming you instead of going HURR IS 2 HARD.

No "Britain" is the UK. Britain =/= England.

You fags aren't any better
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1171816827&feature=iv&src_vid=waGRVYBHxXo&v=cZdXLSObLBo

>These are the zealots that somehow believe they have the right to spout their bullshit opinions about international politics.

Location doesn't matter when you're getting cucked by Ahmed and Jamal regardless, user.

This is nothing....the average Russian can't point to Russia on a map

>Brazil
>relevant

(OP)
>Be Colombian, can place European countries on a map, now entitled to speak about "international politics"
>Low GDP per capita
>Lazy workers
>Stray dogs are treated like sacred cows because of progressive animalist organizations
>Filth and bad sewage in every street
>Filthy, crowded and always late public transportation
>No highways, getting from one city to another takes ages
>The country's capital city is ghetto at night, private guards with dogs patrol the city streets
>Priorities

I dunno I couldn't because some weird guy comes walking up to me. I'd get fucking nervous as shit and just forget fucking everything.

Europe Sucks

I guarantee you that your average illiterate Colombian couldn't do half as well. Fuck off shitskin.

I'd like you to place United States on a map, and see how well you do.
No, you'll do shit.
Retard.

I would love to see you irrelevant countries try and place U.S. states on a map.

And where is the video where they ask Europeans to correctly place and identify all U.S states on a map?

I bet pollacks and Sup Forumscucks can find countries on the map better than any internet community on the web that's not geography forums. prove me wrong, you can't.

They do this all the time and edit out all the correct responses and only post the wrong ones to make people look bad.

see

Try it

Was fun watching them get their asses kicked 5 times in a row by the Russians

Too dumb!

We've had this argument before. Inevitably, one of the fine upstanding members of some european shitstain with a population of 2 million will explain why its more important for Americans to know where HE lives rather then where THEY live.

Even if the state in question easily has 3 times the population/size.

Only cause the mobile app is small and I have fat fingers

>Slovenia first up

Nah, just nah. You guys are the only ones that give a fuck about your own states, for the rest of the world "USA" is enough.

Now what, do we point Russian oblasts, or chinese regions? How about brazilian or mexican states?

woop dee doo. I can place every country in Europe on the map and every state in the USA. Hell, the only regions I don't know entirely are Africa and Oceania, particularly the small islands chains, because they're irrelevant to the maximum degree and I cba to learn them.

Americans seem rather confused about the whole UK/Britain/England/Scotland/Ireland situation

>Be Media
>Hate Americans
>Ask people a geography questions
>Edit out all the people that knew stuff
>Because that isn't funny
>Only show retards who don't know
>LOL MURRICANS ARE SO STUPID RIGHT?
>That's right goys, shed any national pride
>Hate your neighbors

I've been up for 28 hours pls no bully

South America is good enough too. Much like you need to only know where California and New York is, all we need to know is where Brazil and Argentina are. The rest of the continent can be filed under "Who cares".

>your country is known to the world for drug exportation

>you have the right to talk about politics on an international scale

>le Murricans are stupid maymay

Ok, Pablo, now locate all our states on a map.

London is in England, Edinburgh is in Scotland (North GB), and Cardiff is in Wales (western peninsula of GB, but not the southernmost peninsula).
Great Britain is England, Scotland, and Wales.
United Kingdom is of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

I did it!

A single state in the US is more important than all of South America combined

cant handle the bantz...

Why the deuce do you have countries the size of dots who will never be significant in any way? Just absorb them into the main country already.

When I was in 7th grade I had to memorize every country and capital and fill them in on a blank map. I know everything about every country as a result of that pointless exercise.

leaf education has served me well.

Autism gets the job done

>all those americans who think scotland is in ireland

although inexcusably dumb, I'd imagine placing U.S. states correctly would be even harder for non U.S. / taught Euros

I can do all the western countries but fuck up with all those tiny shitty eastern ones

>Nearly everyone could point out western European states
>Small land locked countries, eastern block countries are nameless landmasses to most Americans
>Most happen to irrelevant to us

Fuck I wouldn't be able to point out Wyoming on a nameless map. But I can point out the most important ones

>click on Bosnia

I do not give a fuck...that's like having one of you faggot Europeans do the test and have "Click on Kentucky"

None of you idiots could figure it out

this
A few years back I had the norovirus, it put me down for like a week. I had nothing better to do so I decided to learn the U.S state capitals, and European countries. Memorization isn't some difficult, it just takes some time. Also nice dubs

yeaaa bullshit

It's true.

I like it this way though.
I don't want to be "important".
I'd rather be left alone, here in the far south, close to Antarctica and far away from the world's messes.

You can go die fighting Israel's wars if you want. I will stay here in Patagonia, comfy as fuck.

We don't care about you fags lol leave the EU and maybe we will take you seriously.

oh fuck off burger it's not that hard

Who gives a fuck where Euro "nations" with 1-5 million people are?

Do stupid Euro goatfuckers spend hours masturbating over how they can label all 26 states on a map of Brazil? DESU I'd rate knowing Brazil's states as more important than knowing about failed states like pretty much everything East of Italy.

We all know where WW3 will happen, and DESU I can't fucking wait. Hopefully this time someone will finish off eastern Europe.

Americans rather memorize the 50 states because they're vastly different from each other and it's more beneficial to learn about our big ass country than people overseas. Also the rate Europe is going, It will all be part of the Middle East anyway

:-(

fuck is that OC? cuz that does look comfy

If u sed dat n my presents I wood punsh u n ur faggy mouth

for europeans maybe, but im calling bs you got those results from your first time doing it

This desu.

I can handle all the western and north European states, but fuck the Baltic states.

Mfw i can name every european country on a blank map when a classmate asked where Ireland is.

>implying this is a challenge

America 1 were beasts. Russia fought America 2 (I think) and they fucking sucked. Plus, you Russians take that shit really fucking seriously.

Lol you are so retarded if you knew the answers

Europe is a fucking mess tbqhfam.

Bump. My Rule Britania! Europa Magna phase in freshman year or high school taught me every country in europe and quiet a bit of history. I was annoying.

What countries? There are no more borders. It is now just Eurocuckistan

Always the case with Latin American forumers.
They just cherry pick one positive aspect of their countries, cherry pick one negative aspect of some developed country (U.S most of the time) and draw conclusions from this flawed analysis.

It's because they are irelevant

No, actually. I got it the first time.
But if it makes you feel any better I also took the quiz for burgerland, results are pic related.

Thanks, video games.

jesus christ i didnt know a hat could be this much of a dissapointment

Just write in all caps of course

THE GOD DAMNED FUCKING EU WHORE OF BABYLON, AND ALL HER LITTLE BITCHES

There, that covers it absolutely.

just a quick reminder that your president is LITERALLY a NIGGER.

>kek dumb ameritards couldn't put a bunch of small, primarily irrelevant countries thousands of miles away on a map
I'm assuming you'd be able to accurately identify US states on a blank map without access to your Macintosh Classic that's running on dial up and plugged into a potato?
>b-but states aren't countries
Half of European countries are smaller than many of our states, economically and geographically, as well as less populous.

We don't care about foreigners. You're like ants to us

Reminder that Merkel is a communist Jew, the enemy of Germany has literally become your leader. It's clearly a fuck you to the once great nation.

Oh, okay completely insignificant country that has nothing but its coffee crop to its name.

t. Ahmed

Ball is on your field, faggots

mapasinteractivos.didactalia.net/comunidad/mapasflashinteractivos/recurso/departamentos-de-colombia/fd16194c-8dbd-4dc2-8a48-fa8e64ea9c00

Forgive me mom q_q

At least our leader isn't a woman

authentic german autism, everyone

i feel dumber now

We are a military superpower with the world's largest economy. We are somewhat geographically isolated, in that the only nations near us are Canada and Mexico. Two nations that aren't particularly relative in a geopolitical context.

It is not as important for us to be familiar with our neighbors as it is for the average European, whose government is entered into a politco-economic union with the EU.

There are greater factors at play here than "hurr americans are just dumb".

But it's okay, we'll still protect you when you ask. We're cool like that. Cats don't fret over the opinion of mice.

I didn't realize any of you retards still considered this a valid argument. Obama acts like less of a nigger than a lot of western leaders. You're telling me you'd prefer fucking Merkel because muh race? Brilliant.

to be fair, I'm pretty drunk