I drink about 6-15 beers a night but function at a high level at work every day in a high stress management position...

I drink about 6-15 beers a night but function at a high level at work every day in a high stress management position. Am I an alcoholic?

not if you're drinking pisswater

If you drink every night
yes; your an alcoholic

Why am I so good at it and it ruins other peoples lives?

Can you not drink if you choose to?

No, you're just a fat fuck. It's nigh impossible to get drunk on regular beer, and surely youre a massive lardass such that it's even harder for you.

>it's impossible to get drunk on regular beer

enjoy your alcoholism

Nah when i think of an alcoholic i think of frank gallagher from shameless. But if you arent chugging liquor every night i think youre good

how dare i want things to be fun!

Yeah. I do it regularly. That guy is the true alcoholic. Or a hipster that prefers craft beers as he tips his fedora. I'm am 5'11 180lbs. Far from a fat fuck. Hot wife who I fuck at least 5 times a week and 2 kids.

Do you know what alcoholics have as a consequence of being alcoholics? Distorted sense of confidence.

Its not hard to be a functioning drug addict.

Yes. I will take a month off from time to time during my busy work season.

high functioning alcoholics exist

I was doing that for a while too. Cut it before its too late.

Better than being you who masturbates with his own tears. Sounds like another plus to me!

When is it too late?

Same here! But I will take 1or 2 nights off a week. As I'm just finding myself getting into straight vodka after the 8 beer I drank before had little to know effect.
I want to ease off because it's not as fun as it once was.

It's a gradient, but eventually your body will get hooked on the stuff

When you have permanent health problems from drinking.

It isn't as fun. I agree. Great stress relief though.

Probably already hooked but slowing down sounds good to be there for my kids in 50 years.

>getting drunk on beer
underage fagg detected inb4 B&

A guy in AA told me: if you have to wonder, you are. Normal people don't even have that doubt.

you're such a super elite alcoholic drinker

Then did they ask you for money and spew some Jesus stuff? Id rather be an alcoholic than be a part of that cult.

Yeah. Homeboy is a rager or 16

kek

Provided that you can stop when you choose, regardless of work or other stress, then your not an alcoholic, just a heavy drinker. They are not the same thing, despite what others might say.

Keep an eye on your weight, eat healthily, your fine.

Actual footage of people speaking at an aa meeting.

Agreed it's a cult/religious thing. Borderline BS organization.

Doesn't mean you gotta be drinking everyday.

> management position

Yeah I bet burger flipping niggers are a bitch to manage.

I stop when I want to stop. Pick right back up when I'm done stopping.

eh, it worked for my aunt who has been sober now over 30 years. It's not for everyone but It does work for some.

I personally find the religious part obnoxious. it's everywhere even in the 12 steps.

Never went to germany heh?
Your american piss beers are literally water

Ha! Nice try.

I love piss like r. Kelley then.

Nah you're probably just in IT. Welcome to the club.

I fuck your hot wife 7 times a week. But when I do it, she is twice as hot.

Yeah, don't throw Jesus at me!

Yet look where we are, back on the computer. I swear I spend 12 hours a day at work staring at a screen then come home and spend another 8 doing the same thing. That's an addiction in itself.

Ha! Not a chance pal. Go jerk off to ponies.

I don't think so, since your typical alcoholic has problems as a result of their drinking. Either blown relationships, lost their job, have DUI's, etc. What do your friends and family think? Have they ever made mention of your drinking?

My wife a couple of times.

I used to drink beer, but found that whisky gets the job done a lot better. Saves money and time.

I see you also deflect criticism rather than confronting real problems. Pussy.

Yeah, my gf also brought it up a few times. I'm not a mean drunk, but get really talkative, so it's a dead giveaway. I've since dialed it back from every night to just on weekends, and that's working for me just fine.

I can't drink liquor. I will either be naked or trying to fight anybody near me. Mma trained so I could be prosecuted bad for that. There is no in between with me.

What real problems? Enlighten me.

Bring on the criticism.

Good call then. You don't want to wind up in jail, or dead. I guess I'm fortunate in that it doesn't matter what I drink since all alcohol has the same effect on me.

Took me a long time to figure that out. I knocked a lot of dudes out that didn't deserve it. Fighting (arguing) I'm not Ray rice, with my wife with the kids watching when I was like that was the reason to change. It took me 3 years to figure it out.

Hi Dad

15 beers is a lot.

I have 5-6 most nights. I have for years. Ran marathons, half marathons and plenty of pussy 5k's. I work in a high stress environment. IT of course.

If people say that they see it as a problem, or if you need to be buzzed to function at work or social situations I would say it is a problem.

I looooovvvveeee beer. Love the taste. I hate liquor and will not drink it. Its the safest at my house as I wont touch it.

Good thing that you know your limitations. My brother after a night of drinking beat the ever loving piss out of a guy that smacked his girlfriend. He didn't know either of them, but he saw the act, and doesn't remember anything. Basically, he pounded the guys head into the pavement, and got arrested on attempted murder. Thankfully, the jury saw it as defense of a helpless individual, and he didn't go to prison.

Yeeeep
Get some help