You have 20 seconds to say why French press isn’t the best way to make coffee

You have 20 seconds to say why French press isn’t the best way to make coffee

"why French press isn’t the best way to make coffee"

Aint trying to take several steps to make one fucking cup.
Sauce: im a barista.

>French press
that's a triceps exercise, and I'd prefer conventional skull crushers myself, if it comes to lying extensions.

just saying.

French press isn't the best way to make coffee

I'm good with just opening a little latch inserting a pod and pushing a button.

Darrel?

the fuck you on about, several steps? it's pretty fucking simple, ground coffee goes in canister, water follows and you let the shit soak for some 5 minutes and press, viola -fucking coffee.

true, filter coffee -when done right, is better.

it takes too fucking long

because fuck the french and their pretentious over complicated press

Well you lose a lot of flavor that way when filtered

Filter coffee is inherently better. It's still hot when it's ready. It tastes way better, i.e., not like dish water. You don't have to piddle about with cleaning your sink of coffee grounds. You can make much larger amounts than the average shit-tier cafetiere. Do you faggots need any more reasons?

close but not the best

What are you talking about? French press is tasteless and shit.

Aeropress is literally the worst when compared to filter and cafetiere. I really have never had worse coffee.

Allows too much grit into the coffee. An Aeropress is similar but uses a paper filter, so no nasties at the bottom of your mug.

Because my step dad used one and he's an abusive dickhead who mentally tortures me on a daily basis insults me and has crossed the line and physically hit me but I can't do shit because I'm in my early twenties with a spine disease and no job and if I try to say anything it's just "I'll kick you out user you worthless piece of garbage"
I think he git more mad because he's a Jabba the hut and I lost 100 pounds now I'm 165 and he's like 300+
Anyway we got a stupid fucking MICKEY MOUSE French press and after this dickless nigger broke his he had to get a new one bc "muh coffee"
Fuck French presses fuck my step dad and fuck your post OP have a shit day

Checked
Also why don't you fuckers like tea?
It's like coffee except you don't shit your brains out

Because every time i try to use it it will put up the white flag.

Checked

It's exactly the opposite.
The only way to make proper coffee is a moka straight from Naples.

How the fuck is it flavorless the whole point is too keep the flavor that’s why I use one you dumb fuck

i hope your step dad kills himself user i really do

I do though I just like coffee better

Because when I hit the coffee button on my cappuccino machine it grinds the beans and serves it to me in seconds. As opposed to minutes.

time consuming, annoying to clean, makes only about two cups

Espresso
fucking plebs

Enjoy chewing coffee grounds, fag.

still better than having no dad

45 seconds and better than any press coffee I ever had.

Bro
He's forced me into mental hospitals as a kid
And twice as an adult all under the premise of "you'll have a place to stay when you get out"
>inv4 I'm a faggot for "emotional abuse"
I literally mean I will do nothing and this nigger will start cursing and insulting and yelling at me until my panic attack kicks in and he just leaves,me there
I've only been institutionalized once because of my own actions and it's when I tried to kill myself because I have to live here and don't even have a friends couch to crash on
A week before Jabba the step dad pushed me into my door and said "you're too big of a pussy to kill yourself" and refused to apologize for like a week

>Sauce: I have a degree in medieval feminist literature.
Yeah, your opinion matters

>says several steps
Its for one fucking cup though, two max, and theres a chance of grinds. No thanks dude, brew a full batch of blonde roast, 3 steps including hitting the button and get like ten cups or more.
Tl;dr fuck french press.

leaves too much grit in the coffee. yes, even when you grind it coarsely. cold brew master race.

I've gotten on my knees and prayed that he will get into a car accident and die on his way home from his pest elimination no college degree job
Or dies in his sleep
To God's I don't even believe in
He's made me push people away and ice never felt legit consistent animosity
>maybe that's why I've been on Sup Forums for almost 9 years mfw I have no face

The Master Race

Do you Amerifats call that coffee?

Because I'm not a faggot

Have you tried it?

No

Dude, what?
Its just a fucking job, eat a dick.

Well then why would you ask stupid questions?

Fair enough
I was gifted a box of English breakfast tea the other day only to see "decaffeinated" on the box
What the fuck even man

Idk. I'm sorry

Because at 5:00 in the morning, I don't want to fuck around with that. I make it before I go to bed, and set the timer.

I did, and its fucking garbage
go to Italy and on a fucking gas station will make better coffee that this bulshit

> Did you just assume my gender?
> Implying dick isn't tasty af

Learn how to use Aeropress properly, faggot.

what, no.. why would you lose flavour? the grind is finer than with press, and the drip draws all the good shit out.
get a bigger fucking canister then you endless faggot, I have one that makes around five decent cups when filled. Or get two, then you can serve everybody.
espresso is good, but an altogether different beast.
I like both tea and coffee... you can chose both, you know. Earl Grey all day errrday.

Coffee is for the weak

I've had it at several reputed cafes, which otherwise make very good coffee. This convinces me that it is Aeropress which is shit. In essence, it's you who is the faggot.

espresso; btfo

underrated

Could it be.. talking about niggers again.
In a coffee thread?

my nigga

Espresso is no good if you want large amounts of coffee.

>go to Italy

Yeah I’ll head there right now...

It’s a good cup of coffee, not everyone likes drinking tiny cups of liquid blacktop.

"Italian Expresso straight from Florence."

Literally the best way to consume coffee you illiterate fuckwad

its like youve never actually had good coffee

Aeropress master race

I think you've had to much french press coffee

*too

Why’s there a mental on my coffe thread

What you make the coffee in is irrelevant, water temperature is what makes the best coffee.

What no not really you dumb cunt

it is

only thing to make it better is a burr grinder.

>dumb cunt

Are you done? Feel better now?

Now if you want to learn something you can google it for yourself, if the waters too hot it scorches coffee and changes taste, ideal temp=ideal flavour. Pic related is how I make coffee.

Forgot pic

Oops

>Wake up
>Realize I didn't clean week old coffee from French Press
>Spend 10 minutes cleaning Press
(My head is spinning)
>Spend 10 minutes heating up water and stuff
(I'm dying inside)
>Strain to strain the grains
(Kill me)
>Only produce 2 or 3 cups of coffee.
(Never again)

Step dad guy here
Why did this motherfucker buy me a box of decaffeinated English breakfast tea with my food stamps card (which he takes from me every month)
Who the fuck would drink decaffeinated hot tea
>mfw I have government money for food and I can't even get some hot tea because he made me give him my PIN number right when I got it

This sounds like me every time I clean my pipe and then jusy end up using my bong

Well yeah but you make it sound like temperature is the most important part

I have the same base situation but different results entirely
>Wake up
>Kettle on the stove
>Apply heat
>Meanwhile, pan on the stove
>Bacon in the pan
>Apply heat
>Clean out french press from yesterday, full deconstruction
>Set to dry
>Flip bacon
>Kettle goes off
>Coffee into press
>Water into press
>Set timer for 5 mins
>Bacon out of pan
>Fry eggs
>Get slices of bread
>Bacon on bread
>Eggs on bacon
>Cheese on eggs
>Timer goes off
>Pour coffee

Just get a rhythm going.

Finally a thread worth commenting on. You're a fucking idiot. Its the caffeine that makes you shit. If you drink tea with caffeine it will do the same thing. I imagine you drink lipton trash, so basically you're a fucking clown.

>911

Also percolator

Because nothing good comes out of the French you fuckwad.
/thread