So my neighbour is partying and her music is keeping me awake. No answer at the door when i went knocking...

So my neighbour is partying and her music is keeping me awake. No answer at the door when i went knocking. Ideas to fuck with her? I go to work really early, so my first thought was putting my speaker against her wall

I remember an article about a chinese guy getting upset by his neighbors.
So he bought an industrial building shaker cheap off one of those chinese websites.
He then turned it on and left for a weekend trip.

goddamn got more of this girl?

make a c4, and place it by her door, and when she opens the door, it blows up. or buy a grenade

>i go to work really early
>first thought was putting speaker against her well
>produce more noise
>logic

when i wake up u dipshit

Why are you going to bed at 440pm?

mo lawn before work, shit on her lawn, kill her dog

Apartment? Find the box and turn the whole building's electrical supply off.

Failing that, kick the door in and run off. It will freak her out and she might get the message,

Craigslist ads

>everyone lives in my timezone
how's high school going?

tactile tranducer on ebay or amazon should run you $30, hook it up to your amp and shake their house. or go shit on her doorstep.

explain better then, autist. not event can see what goes around in that little head of yours

oh pretty good,my stepdad pisses me off sometimes,takes away my mountain dew.

throw a bag of shit through her window

put up adds with her address but use a random name , its fucking annoying when someone comes looking for someone that doesnt live there

Swat her house

put an add up for free speakers for anyone thatll steal them from insert address here

fuck off mate. go to bed.

Glue her front door shut with epoxy

Call the cops faggot, at least where i live if she has the music on past 10pm it's illegal so call the damn cops and get her ass for public disturbance and if the cop smells that smelly smell of mariguana then they are anally raped.

pour stump remover on her trees,shrubs garden and lawn or paint thinner on her car with a water gun.

this

This: not me and I'm not in highschool. I'm soooo sorry that I thought he was same zone so fuck you retard

Send 15 unpaid pizzas to her apartment

ex auto mech here.
Get some nasty smelling shit and dump it in there fresh air intake for the a/c system. Something liquidy to get through the prescreen. Will NEVER GET THE SMELL OUT!

This. Call the cops until it stops.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

second.

make her fall in love with you. knock her up. then dump her and move

this isnt me and yes im in high school.(18)of course.
sorry im such a faggot.

Damn....... Tits are perfect. More?

Now am pretty sure you're samefagging so go fuck yourself

>go fuck yourself

your mother does that for me.

cuck!

Lol I think you're the underage one here