delet this

maybe actually go to a fucking game then you plastic seppo cunt

CHI

That's the shittest argument I've ever read in my entire life

>he watches them on tv instead of going to the game
I can smell the causal off you from here

>Giving money to people who don't give a shit about you
Your cuck is showing

Look on the bright side; moving to Coventry is the best thing that's ever happened to them.

>be lifelong
>teams gets relegated
>you can finally attend the home matches now that tickets are cheap
oh yeah I forgot, muricans don't have local teams and have to bandwagon the "closest" big city team 300km away from them

>have to bandwagon the "closest" big city team 300km away from them
Who then decide to move to the other side of the country because they aren't earning enough shekles

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck, the shantytown of american """fans"""

Pathetic damage control

>he thinks streaming a shitty stream while too fat to get out of his parents basement is a better way to watch a match

>this coming from a country that even broadcast kids games

>be lifelong britbong
>country turms into bongistan

>Relocation

Truly the most burger of memes

Faggot we get drunk as fuck and get er done bud

>be lifelong american
>country turns into mexico

>Walks to soccer stadium
>Gets run over by a goat fucker
You all used to be a superpower, how sad

Who gave the welsh cars?

>moved to MK Dons

this happens in Mexico too, Atlante for example

and people don't give a shit cuz are influenced by cucked amerifat sports

didn't Arsenal originally play south of the Thames? I didn't know Woolich or whatever was in North London?

Are you trying to suggest moving across part of london is the same as moving timezones?

delet this

wow

t. proud customer

Is there a bigger cuck nation than the states at this point? Pathetic country if I must say

This perfectly describes the difference between divegrass culture and handegg culture

>be ''''''lifelong''''''
>don't even go to the games in person

>he has no friends to go to the game with
>he wasn't friends with a couple of lads in the academy in college
>he didn't go to school with any of the lads on the team
>he doesn't have stories about the times he met lads from the team on nights out
>he doesn't know one or more of the coaches through his father or uncles
Truly the life of a burger sports fan must be a strange one. It's literally just a bunch of millionaire strangers from random places in the country picked from college teams on a lottery. What is the connection supposed to be?

>Gets relegated
>Buy the promoted team and rename it

Based Mexico.

>the most prominent example i can provide is a league 1 club
Key difference: The team lost pretty much all of its support, became a national laughing stock in England and a replacement club was formed and made it back into the football league. AFC Wimbledon are currently ahead of MK in the table in fact.

Meanwhile in America, that would have been business as usual.

>agreeing with a German
Feels weird, but you're spot on

Moving across England is like moving in the same US state.

In terms of distance, yes.

>Perfectly ok giving money to millionaires for kicking a ball back and forth
Guess your wife's bull is taking a little longer than usual so you got some extra free time to shit post?

yuros got mad at this

>assuming the local team that you /lifelong/ are all millionaires
Americans, I swear. My main frame of reference is the GAA, an amateur sports organisation, but I'm also referencing rugby which isn't exactly full of millionaires at club level, and League of Ireland soccer, which is semi-pro at best.

Aside from my provincial rugby side, I can get the tickets to any of these games cheap as fuck or even free because I know people involved with the clubs.

Cool, now tell me about all the kits you have and how you justify putting another man's name on your back, yurocuck

>euros unite as one to laugh our asses off at a pathetic post which exposes the absolute STATE of the american sports customer
>y-you must be mad

I have literally never bought myself a kit. I have a really old Galway hurling jersey my parents got me when I was going away somewhere before, and my gf once got me a Connacht jersey for Christmas.

In both of those sports the starting players wear number 1 to 15, with the number corresponding to a position. Players don't have their names on the back. Besides, it would be extremely strange to put the name of a man I probably know at least indirectly and have met a couple of times on my own back now, wouldn't it?

The fuck are you on about? Every amerifatfuck at handegg and apehoop wear nigger jerseys on their back

Gotta Love Wimbledon AFC being right there next to MK Dons.

Take that.
youtu.be/MviFdVHltEM