How do i shrink my penis??

How do i shrink my penis??

Im trying to cum from anal while soft, currently everytime i ride my dildo in my chastity cage my penis gets so hard and pulls at my balls cutting off circulation. I end up having to remove the cage to let blood flow back to my balls. Anyways does anyone know any ways, creams or suuplements i can take to reduce my penis size? I want to stop getting erections all together and shrink my penis. Ive been in chastity for almost a year and it only affects my boners strength not size. Hrt isnt available to me just yet so looking for any other ways! Please help!

Shit b8 m8. Your efforts to normalize this insane behavior aren't working. Sorry Mr. FBI.

Well if you cut your dick off you wont have problems friendo, try to eat it afterwards, dick and balls.

you are welcome

Bump

Pics or gtfo

Very sexy ass.. do you have Kik?

No but i might make one

Sounds like your cage is too small

Hmmm, ive tried the HT standard size and it still happens with that. Wish i could just shrink my penis

Any chance of heels?

Unfortunatly no, ive got to get some:(

Bump

would love heels too :)

Ill look into some, they would be super sexy;)

What did your dick ever do to you? Let it free. I think the best orgasms are when I'm fucking myself in the ass AND I'm stroking my dick. There's no shame in having a dick, even if you dress like a woman. Also look up what it takes to maintain full transgender status. There's no joy in it. Only pain. Enjoy your body.

Shaving shrinks your clitty... And nobody wants a hairy sissy. If you're going to go it, do it right.

I just want my penis to be cuter and cum while its soft and cute

Castration.

Don't put your balls in the cage, dumbass.

Pretend your fucking Donald Trump in the ass. That will make your dick go soft.

Bump

You should

You have the wrong side of cage andmaybe even the material

chastity will shrink it over time.

you need to get smaller cages.