What country has the most genetically strong people?

what country has the most genetically strong people?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/
boundless.com/biology/textbooks/boundless-biology-textbook/the-evolution-of-populations-19/population-genetics-131/genetic-variation-530-12943/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany.

Iceland

Iceland.

Iceland

Ireland.

Philippines

Finland

Congo

Kazakhstan

Mongolia

Have you ever met somebody from Iceland? They all look a bit downy

>They all look a bit downy
wrong

you know how there are no stupid questions?

you made one op?

Serbia

Tuvalu

Their genetic code can't be very strong if they have to develop an app to avoid inbreeding.

usatoday.com/story/tech/2013/04/18/new-app-helps-icelanders-avoid-accidental-incest/2093649/

it's a perfectly reasonable question

>you made one op?
this is not how you use question marks

How could you measure this? What do you mean by genetically strong.

And fuck you canada. you dont like my question mark placement! then here have none,

genetically strong = how genetically diverse the population is. didn't think this needed to be explained

Belgium

wrong answer and false.

explain?

ok ill give you the benefit of the doubt here. How is genetic diversity equated with "strong"

"Genetic variationis essential for natural selection because natural selection can only increase or decrease frequency of alleles that already exist in the population.Genetic variationis caused by: mutation. random mating between organisms."
boundless.com/biology/textbooks/boundless-biology-textbook/the-evolution-of-populations-19/population-genetics-131/genetic-variation-530-12943/
more diverse = stronger
look it up more if you don't believe me

furthermore; "Genetic diversityplays animportantrole in the survival and adaptability of a species. When a population's habitat changes, the population may have to adapt to survive; the ability of the population to adapt to the changing environment will determine their ability to cope with an environmental challenge."

Genetics are a social construct

i think you read that wrong. for example a genetic mutation that causes cancer would increase diversity but woulnt be an increase in strength are you getting where im going with this?

Iceland I bet.