Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TYJLfl80cjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Disrespecting Hakan Sukur

shut up albania

>disrespecting

Wil's old manager got arrested for links to the coup too

I knew Erdogan was a psychopath when he started rabble rousing against the Swiss national team for winning against Turkey

>I rate Erdogan

>Grichting got kicked in the balls so hard in the aftermath of that match, that it still hurts when he pisses

who /gulen/ here

Sweet memories

youtube.com/watch?v=TYJLfl80cjQ

When will Erdogan restore the proud latent homosexuality and gay pedophilia of Turkey's glorious Ottoman ancestors?

>Having an Islamist as your leader

JUST

yeah england sure is JUST

what happened?

He got sacked for links to the coup.

Galatasaray banned him as a member

Galatasaray was forced to kick off Hakan Şükür from the club membership because he's supporting Gülen.

When they made the voting, the club members voted for him to stay but then because of Erdoğan's pressure, they kicked him out with a bullshit reason like "he didn't pay the annual fees"

It's such a fucking shitshow, it's hilarious

>Galatasaray

wasn't Osmanlispor or Besiktas the Erdogan's football team choice?

lel, who will stop that absolute madman

will his referendum go through?

nah he hates Beşiktaş because of Gezi protests.

He officially supports Fenerbahçe but his team is Kasımpaşa, since it's where he's from. Even their stadium is named after him.

Osmanlıspor is a meme team created by a meme mayor (the one who said respect the robot)

If it were normal circumstances, it wouldn't go through but since Turkey is the most absurd country in the world, it will go through.

>Osmanlıspor is a meme team created by a meme mayor (the one who said respect the robot)

Didn't know that kek

Isn't Medipol Basaksehir Erdogan's meme team?

So is Turkey now officially a totalitarian caliphate where speaking out against the sultan is against the law?

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

After sultan wins the referendum

is Gülen even real? from the outside he just seems like some sort of scapegoat

Good scapegoats always have a tiny bit of truth in them, then they work much better.

so was gülen behind the coup or was it just false flag?

I don't get this entire thing 2bh

Last time I read something about this, it said that that Gülen guy literally has the exact same ideology as Erdogan, but then he was mean to the goat fucker at some point and now he has to hide in the US

Also, today came out that the Turkish chief intelligence officer gave our intelligence agency a list of Turkish people living in Germany who they suspect could be Gülen supporters.
They unironically expected us to spy on them for the Turkish government kek

Instead, our intelligence agency just warned every single person on that list that Erdogan's people are after them.

It's a surreal comedy show that is going on there in Turkey, I really don't get how anyone can take this goatfucker clown of a president srsly desu

If Erdogan can get away with badmouthing Sükür he can get away with anything.

Dude has no chill.