Do you believe in survival of the fittest? Do you also believe in social programs that keep weak people alive?

Do you believe in survival of the fittest? Do you also believe in social programs that keep weak people alive?

That would be contradictory.

Why do we keep weak ethnicities alive with social programs?

What is it about these ethnicities, African Americans for instance, that makes them unable to make a living for themselves? What genetic differences make them weaker willed, less disciplined and less intelligent (statistically much lower IQ)?

Sorry to offend, I am legitimately curious.

That''s a fundamental misunderstanding of the philosophy.

Humans are stronger because we care for each other, even the weak.

niggers are subhumans it is known

Will it make the human race stronger to keep its weak members alive?

"Stronger" is an ambiguous term. Social cohesion and empathy are part of humans, which is why we care for each other, even the weak. That's why we search out cures for diseases and help people like amputees.

Humans survived and evolved because the members of each society worked together and supported everyone. Everyone has value in that system.

It's just being human. Inherently we empathize with each other. It's a basic survival instinct.

That's why psycho behaviour and reclusivness are seen as undesirable trates.

Do some reading, they got raped by other cultures and never got a chance to develop. Thts usually the case. And you know what, the only reason europe was able to develop the way it was was due to religion if im bein honest. Even though it posed its own problems, Catholicism made europe what it is, because it leaned them towards a central state government. Once europeans figured that out, they got powerful enough to take advantage of other under-developed countries. These countries have since not been able to recover, and their respective diasporas have been culturally opressed. So their home countries suck, and they were treated shitty until recently. Thats why these social programs exist, so they can at least have a chance. You and i both know theres a lot of people who have it was worse than most, and a lot of them were born in to that. Although i cant condone self destructive behavior, only law abiding citizens should receive any kind of aid.

I would be ok with letting tards go. Just roll their wheelchair right off a cliff or summit. Plus they give me heebie jeebies as well as being useless.

You see, I did read, in my genuine honest curiosity.

A lot of cultures were raped by others and still remain civilized.

Also, a lot of uncivilized cultures raped each other as well as other more civilized cultures.

Then why is there so much black on black crime?

the answer:
an unchanging and therefore unchallenging gestational environment
LEAVE HOME
GET TESTED

Actually animals are caring for weaks too. They have not too much of possibilities, but they do.

Lmao all of you fucking idiots better hope you're not in the "undesirable" group because I'll be damned if half of you aren't autistic. And not the cool kind of autism, the kind where you're a complete social recluse that nobody fucking likes.

pathetic apologist narrative
leave home or stagnate
>do some reading
you should stop reading selectively for confirmation bias. ie., read about tribal interactions on all the continents. you're lost.

There isn't. It's the same as my ethnicity. White people kill each other everyday just the same. The TV just says it's more this and more that. Cuz it sells soap

"Survival of the fittest" only occurs in nature, if you've ever used modern medicine than you are being kept artificially alive. People have much weaker constitutions now so technically most of the developed world are "Weak people being kept alive by social programs" even Hitler had health problems, the "Ubermensch" doesn't exist

you're irrelevant
there is only the simplest observation of present moment
all else is narrative

Of course, in all respects people are going to be people. Also i didnt mean to offend you, but the way you worded you post made it seem like you hadnt bothered looking in to it. Regardless like I said religion played a big role in all of that. It wasnt only the catholics either if youll notice. Islam gave rise to great powers, Hinduism, Buddhism, and even paganism in ancient civilizations. But when these foundations are either destroyed or not allowed to develop, certain countries get left in the dust. Im not saying hold peoples hands their whole lives, but they deserve equal opportunity if they're willing to work for it.

Your post shows who the autistic one here is. You're literally so retarded that you wasted time to troll some people about some shit you dont care about.

"Tribal interactions". Youre a fucking idiot. I meant take a history class.

I do in fact care about this shit. Also I'm not autistic but I can't really give you proof so you'll just have to take that as a given

Because they're still the same species. there are several subspecies of human, but we're still human.

Much the same way poodles and wolves and interbreed, they're the same species. That is artificial selection IE when humans control it.

Well everyone here is autistic anyways. You should know that.

>the kind where you're a complete social recluse that nobody fucking likes.
>he says as he posts on Sup Forums to other social pariahs.
Get off your high horse, faggot.

Underrated post.

So how do any of you think you have any right to try an talk down to those less able than you, when fuckin some guy is already talking down to you? Surely you must realise a system in which only fuckin A+ people are allowed to live, we'd all be dead.

Don't you see the logic though

Wouldn't everything be better if the shitty subspecies all died out thousand of years ago

we'd be having this discussion through quantum computers on starships in another galaxy

But we wouldn't tho we'd be dead. Some fuckin bad ass gold medal Olympian would be talking with other cool ass Olympians

Survival of the fittest is not a thing for humans anymore because technology or for other domesticated animals because we protect them

Alright sorry for under estimating you, but we'd still all be fuckin purged if any of what you guys are actually arguing for became a reality

You have to go back

I didn;t literally mean us. And...so? Isn't that a good thing?

youc an go down the rabbit whole of if a frog didn't eat a specific fly hundreds of years ago the ripple effects may affect different events leading your parents never meeting.

or even excluding that, it's by chance this one single sperm was the one to fertilize that one specific egg. Being born is already winning the lottery in a genetic sense.

I mean that's great and all but I'd like to remain alive thanks

I wasn't talking about today. my specific question was about if the inferior subscpecies died out THOUSANDS of years ago.

So, you'd probably have never been born, yeah. But that's not dying. You can't die if you're never born. Or were you "Dead" for billions of years until recently?

modern economics is based on the way society regulates it (tax), the more people the more money being spent by and for those people. dumb, disabled and borderline autistic still make certain people rich in some benign ways, like pharma, vidya gaems and other dumb shit that attribute to costs of keeping those we consider inferior alive. money, without it Sup Forums u'd probs be dead

If something happened thousand of years ago and so I was never born, then ya sure man I don't care because I won't be alive to care.

So we agree! Now, to positive eugenics. taking steps to increase the IQ of all humanity. not by killing or purging people. But by kinda... stop sending billions of dollars to africa so the single mothers can have 12 more kids. many experts agree sending aid actually increases suffering and death rates.

the poorest, "shithole" countries have ABSURDLY high birthrates.

"Advanced" countries like Japan, for instance, have very low birthrates, paradoxically.

If the issue isn't addressed. all of the "advanced" nations will die out from lack of births, and all that will be left on Earth in, say, 1000 years will be people living in mud huts.

You realise aid is used to try to end overpopulation and increase contraceptive use right? Our models of population already show that developed populations tend to slowly lose population, while developing ones undergo huge population booms. If other already developed countries are having an increasingly old population, our only hope if developing nations eg. Africa. What do you think the aid is for you fucking walnut

They don't use contraception. they think it steals their souls and shit, and you can't really blame them. Going from your daily witch doctor visit to talk to your ancestors, get home to your hut full of 10 starving kids, then some white dude comes and says "hey put this on your penis when you do the dirty"

Aid is hurting, not helping.

These are Un projections before you call bs.

forgot pic

This is why we got a weak gene pool

Well then we gotta teach them that's wrong, not leave them in the fucking dust and cease any sort of aid. Abandoning a solution because of a problem is not how people do things.

Evenwhen the AID increases deathrates and suffering, and disease...etc?

With AID: single mom barely able to feed her 12 kids on bags of rice

Without aid: there is more food to go around, mother is able to feed her 2 kids

It isn't pretty, but you have to put your base emotional instincts aside and look at the future logically. Sure, you may save a few kids today, but you are literally killing millions over the long term.

In other wors, you're creating population growth where the kids born will be doomed to be hungry and die by the time they are around 16. that will be their whole life.

is a smaller, but more stable population worse than a much larger, chaotic, starving population, whose majority of poeple's lives will be filled with nothing but suffering and disease?

Holy fucking shit.

Guess what, africa is fucking huge, find a real map and have a look.

The current GLOBAL population is 7 billion.

By 2100 Africa ALONE will be around 4-6 billion.

I know, that's completely irrelevent to my point. If the peoples of Africa are starviing and having usch a hard time now, what do you think it will be like when there's 6x as many of them? yay, more suffering?

It depends on your personal morality, I guess. maybe you think more people is always good even if they will spend every waking moment in horrible starvation and disease. If I knew I was going to get cancer and die by age 6, for instance, i'd rather just not be born at all.

It's inevitable.

Natural Selection ended when we invented climate control (we now adapt the climate to us instead of adapting to the climate).

as to your question about niggers (who didn't do this) look at their environment. they never needed to develop long term planing and critical thinking because these things aren't required to survive in Africa as opposed to higher latitudes with much larger seasonal changes.

as to keeping niggers around, its really easy to buy votes from dumb people.

It has more to do with Sub Saharan Africans not interbreeding with Neanderthals, among other things. That's what sparked explosions in creativity, intelligence, and culture according to some experts.