Anybody here who downloaded FL Studio for free? I can't afford so I'm gonna get a cracked version

Anybody here who downloaded FL Studio for free? I can't afford so I'm gonna get a cracked version

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/14681048/FL_STUDIO_Producer_Edition_12.2.3___Crack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
it's unintuitive bullshit i can't even use it get ableton instead

if you're using windows then just pretend this post doesnt exist

Should I get an cracked version of Ableton then?

Bump help a nigga out guys

Bump, same boat as you brah, lookin for a good ableton crack.

Just got a new laptop and don't wanna fuck it up by downloading it from a shady ass crack site and getting dirty ass virus in my laptop, somebody got a good site?

I got an ableton crack off of rutracker a while back, but it seems to work fine. Is my computer fucked?

just use piratebay it's extremely reliable
you didn't even try to learn how to use it did you?

If your computers works fine and hasn't slowed down a bit after you downloaded it. Then your fine, do recommend this website to other people though? I wanna get a crack version too.

> piratebay
Did you use that website too?

For fl studio, then ableton, then cubase. I decided that cubase is gonna be the best DAW for me so i'm in the process of learning it right now. Search FL STUDIO on piratebay and torrent one of the [ChingLiu] cracks. Good luck.

get fl studio from the offical site and use a regkey, idk search reddit for it or something, im using older fl studio version

In fact I'll just link you to it (this one isn't ChingLiu but don't worry) thepiratebay.org/torrent/14681048/FL_STUDIO_Producer_Edition_12.2.3___Crack

Should I download a VPN? First time doing this and I don't wanna get thrown in prison Or get my laptop fucked

I know for certain Comcast isn't but I also doubt that other major ISPs are monitoring DAWs. What you should be worried about is primetime network channel content. If you wanna get a VPN for downloading be ready to pay a subscription fee. Just watch the torrent download and hit Stop once it starts Seeding to be safe.

if the cops come just call them a faggot for pretending infinitely replicable digital files are worth something

Aight, Thanks for the link just another question though, which one should I download FL Studio Or Ableton, heard FL is really complicated and shit

literally have no idea why everyone thinks FL is complicated, in fact i think it can be a bit basic, its a good daw, you just gotta learn abt the the effects and how to utilize them and it becomes way easier
although the preset plugins arent nearly as good as ableton plugins, they can be made into something just as good, either that or just pirate massive, massive is annoying to learn but its worth it

oh yeah, one more thing, using midi controllers with ableton is a lot better, but fl studio gets the job done if you know what youre doing

What the guy above me said pretty much. FL will take a couple months but it's VERY intuitive. What genre of music do you plan on delving into?

yes i have it for windows, i thought it was very clumsy, but i can recommend ableton

Do not talk like a fucking nigger, nigger. Fucking cringe.

LO-fi trap, chill,

Then FL Studio is good for you

lmao please kill yourself

>lmao please kill yourself for attempting to do something that makes you happy
user, leave the guy alone.