ITT: Feminism

ITT: Feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather
youtube.com/watch?v=RTJXwOs2_bA
lmgtfy.com/?q=More women in stem
eeoc.gov/laws/types/sex.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, had to fill the void with something after being cockslapped by cold hard reality in college.

White Feather Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather

>In August 1914, at the start of the First World War, Admiral Charles Fitzgerald founded the Order of the White Feather with support from the prominent author Mrs Humphrey Ward. The organization aimed to shame men into enlisting in the British Army by persuading women to present them with a white feather if they were not wearing a uniform.

>This was joined by some prominent feminists and suffragettes of the time, such as Emmeline Pankhurst and her daughter Christabel. They, in addition to handing out the feathers, also lobbied to institute an involuntary universal draft, which included those who lacked votes due to being too young or not owning property.

>While the true effectiveness of the campaign is impossible to judge, it did spread throughout several other nations in the Empire. In Britain it started to cause problems for the government when public servants and men in essential occupations came under pressure to enlist. This prompted the Home Secretary, Reginald McKenna, to issue employees in state industries with lapel badges reading "King and Country" to indicate that they too were serving the war effort. Likewise, the Silver War Badge, given to service personnel who had been honourably discharged due to wounds or sickness, was first issued in September 1916 to prevent veterans from being challenged for not wearing uniform. Anecdotes from the period indicates that the campaign was not popular amongst soldiers - not least because soldiers who were home on leave could find themselves presented with the feathers.

(1/2)

>One such was Private Ernest Atkins who was on leave from the Western Front. He was riding a tram when he was presented with a white feather by a girl sitting behind him. He smacked her across the face with his pay book saying: "Certainly I'll take your feather back to the boys at Passchendaele. I'm in civvies because people think my uniform might be lousy, but if I had it on I wouldn't be half as lousy as you."

>The supporters of the campaign were not easily put off. A woman who confronted a young man in a London park demanded to know why he was not in the army. "Because I am a German", he replied. He received a white feather anyway.

>Perhaps the most ironic use of a white feather was when one was presented to Seaman George Samson who was on his way in civilian clothes to a public reception in his honour. Samson had been awarded the Victoria Cross for gallantry in the Gallipoli campaign.

>Roland Gwynne, later mayor of Eastbourne (1929–1931) and lover of suspected serial killer John Bodkin Adams, received a feather from a relative. This prompted him to enlist, and he subsequently received the Distinguished Service Order for bravery.[10] The writer Compton Mackenzie, then a serving soldier, complained about the activities of the Order of the White Feather. He argued that these "idiotic young women were using white feathers to get rid of boyfriends of whom they were tired". The pacifist Fenner Brockway claimed that he received so many white feathers he had enough to make a fan.

(2/2)

That's not a feminist. That's a lil girl who gets her picture taken with that dude from Mythbusters every year.

As much as iHad the gay/Trans club at my school

They're loaded with successful STEM students, none of the women are pursuing liberal arts degrees. One is the best comp Sci tutor, others are nath/chem/bio/etc.

The original Four Feathers movie is pretty cool. Never saw the new one.

also,
youtube.com/watch?v=RTJXwOs2_bA

Two different girls.

Also, girl on the left has "hot because young" effect. Not the worst I've seen, but pretty bad. There's this one girl I knew, as a 13 year old she was soo cute. Now she's 20 and ugly as fuck.

Moral of the story? Hebephilia isn't immoral, just naive and immature as fuck.

Forced by her dad for reddit karma. You can see the pain in her dead eyes.

>hurr durr feminizum is a cult that makes women evul!!
Feminism is a epistemological philosophy, a way of thinking about things. Some people subscribe to this epistemology and derive political opinions from it. Some are good, some are bad. Learn about what you hate before spouting uninformed opinions

You can't seriously believe any feminist opinion after the SCUMM manifesto is in anyway conducive for equality or not a sickening apologism.

Don't use large words to justify it, feminism is that kind of rotten most people don't want to touch it. They'll get infected, poor Peach Bailie, once so sweet and young, now slowly decomposing from believing she could take on Australian feminism.

you don't know what 'epistomology' means

I read the SCUMM manifesto and every paragraph oozed "written by a crazy person". I refuse to believe there are people out there who take it seriously.

Try Wikipedia for a more reality-based definition of feminism.

What the fuck are you rambling about? Can you level any specific criticisms?

Cool argument, friend :^)

mainstream feminism in its current state is destructive both to women and society

your pedantry doesn't change that

>I refuse to believe

Therein lies the problem. Yes there really are people as stupid and stupider than you imagine in the world who believe and do stupid things.

>SCUMM manifesto

They liked Monkey Island that much?

>destructive to women and society
[citation needed]

That is an argument, you fucking retard. Hes stating you're a fucking retard because you do not know the definition of a word. That is his argument.

You fucking retard.

Feminism is an epistemology. Look anywhere you want, that'll be the case. It's not my fault you niggers are uneducated

that's a really lazy response. you'll never win anyone over if that's all you're capable of.

I'm not trying to convince you. You have to convince me that I'm wrong. So far, you haven't.

Yeah, not buying it. Valerie Solanas had paranoid schizophrenia. Her manifesto is famous for its shock value, not its content.

In my judgment the entire feminist movement has become highly toxic to all parties involved. Economic shifts, not political or social movements, are responsible for the advancement of women in the world. Things changed after women filled the workforce during WW2, especially in America. Hitler was aware that once a country went down this road, there was no going back, and for this reason he chose to use forced labor rather than put German women to work. It was a bad decision with ideological motives behind it, but his reasoning was sound. There is nothing wrong with women working, but it does drastically alter the arrangement of society. Feminism for the most part is not about advancing women's rights or interests. Feminists care about themselves more than anything. They've devoted their lives to this cause and therefore need the cause like you and I need food. Only look at the despicable treatment of women who turn against mainstream feminism. Look at what happened to Erin Pizzey, a (former) feminist who opened the first women's shelters in England. She undertook to research domestic violence and questioned the then (and still) widely accepted Duluth Model, which states that men are universally the aggressors. She found a very different reality among flesh and blood women, namely that women were often just as violent as the men, and that domestic violence on the whole was reciprocal. The feminists ran her out of England, sent violent death threats and even poisoned her pet dog, simply for contradicting their established model. These people border on mental illness in more ways than one.

cont

You realise that's how we all feel about all third wave feminism? Face the fact, modern activist feminism has no place in western culture, Marxism and everything it touches (including feminism) becomes unbearably evil, and anyone still arguing as a feminist is an insufferable apologist for manhaters and other classist shit.

Affirmative action, aka the redistribution of opportunities to combat the natural competitiveness of certain demographics in certain fields. This is provably used as demographic warfare considering it's only employed in fields stereotypically dominated by one certain demographic.

It's anti free market, has a dysgenic effect, patronises women and denies their ability to succeed based on their own merits. It is the most relevant gender issue that receives the least amount of talk, because demagogues like Sarcuck and Molyjew are both NEETs who couldn't give a fuck about equal opportunities in employment.

BTW, I'm a Melbournite. No, really, I've experienced sexism. Just shut the fuck up and accept that.

It's older than the SCUM engine (one M iirc). It's a good case that feminism began to sour much earlier than expected, as in late 60s early 70s.

Notice the lack of argument/reasoning and the fairly quick resort to ad hominem. Essentially, if you disagree, you're automatically "uneducated."

No, I'm fairly educated, thank you. I guess that's the problem, I'm a fucking white male that's educated and provably good at what he does. It scares the fuck out of people who are scared of equal, free competition.

Famous people like Emma Watson call themselves feminists without really understanding what that means. It's hip, and it goes hand in hand with the greater movement towards 'social justice'. The reality is quite different, and you shouldn't be fooled by attractive, well adjusted outliers like Watson. Nor should you let the popularity of feminism among college children mislead you, because many of these people are simply toeing the line and trying to jive with academic culture. The movement is (and has been), on the whole, composed of women who fall very low in the social and reproductive hierarchy. It's unfortunate and unkind to point out, but as Nietzsche told us very clearly over 100 years ago, the healthier a woman is, the more fruitful she is, the less interest she has for so called 'equal rights'. Why? Because her current position is unquestionably one of special, superior rights: equality would be tantamount to a demotion for this sort of woman. It would mean being dragged down to the level of ordinary women, and even that of repugnant, sterile women. The correct account of feminism is nothing like what it purports to be. Feminism has been nothing but a long conspiracy against women, a bitter struggle of the lowest orders of the female sex against all higher orders. The feminists have been engaged in trying to topple this social hierarchy for generations. Feminists do not despise men. They only despise other women, namely the successful, desirable, fertile types which hitherto have always 'had it easy' in life. By upsetting the structure of society, they have sought to make this type of woman question herself, her comfortable life, her carefree dependence on whatever man was providing for her. They affect to hate men, but in reality they only hate other women. The feminists understand that in reality, men empower women to do many things; they provide, they make children for them which ensure a decent living and some inheritance.

cont

Following on this, the motivation for altering women's feelings towards their role in society, and that of men as well, could not be more clear. The feminists want privileged women to renounce their advantages in the world, to throw away youth, health, beauty, chastity, charm, fertility and all the domestic talents. This is precisely what you see among feminists, who encourage and personally demonstrate:
>Unhealthy habits (drinking, smoking, bad diet, partying, recreational drug use, etc)
>Poor hygiene (lack of cleanliness, refusing to shave, unusual piercings, tattoos, lack of gynecological hygiene)
>Distasteful appearance (slovenly or lewd attire, unnatural hair colors, etc)
>Profligacy (causal sex, indiscriminate sexual favors, fetishism, etc)
>Uncouth behavior (vulgar language, screaming and yelling, physical violence, nasty dispositions, hostility, combativeness)
>Contraception (rendering sterile, birth control, forced miscarriage, abortion, delayed entry into motherhood)
>Contempt for domestic life (the housewife is a slave, the stay at home mother is unfulfilled, etc)
The aim of all this is what I have already stated, namely to destroy the innate female social hierarchy, the natural order of rank among women. It is just another miserable chandala revolt, an uprising of the female underclass against their betters. No one should think favorably of feminism on any level. It is conspiracy and hatred through and through. It has wrought untold dysgenic harm on our entire species, and it must be purged before any more generations are poisoned by it.

I was asking for any fucking examples of what you're talking about, because to me, it just sounds like "I hate feminism (which I don't understand) because I can't get laid >:("

Its the same girl

Again, you're being lazy. It's not my job to prove my claim to you, though it's clearly offended you even though i haven't given any specifics. You're not going to convince me to renege my claim unless you share with me the supposed benefits of modern mainstream feminism, because frankly I don't see any.

Woah, you're saying that there's people out there who revere Valerie Solanas?

>Affirmative action
>For women
There's no such thing you mouth breather

So... you don't want women to have the freedom to do the things you just listed because you think they're inherently bad? And furthermore you think this is part of a huge conspiracy to undermine society? That's fucking dumb

>"Feminism is destructive to society"
>How so?
>"YOURE SUPPOSED TO CONVINCE ME REEEEEE"

There are probably leftists who revere her in the same way that Sup Forums reveres Kaczynski, though Ted was much more intelligent.

Just look at the power of memes. People can point their fingers at Valerie and call her crazy all they want, but her Manifesto would not have picked up so much steam if it did not effectively capture some of the ideals held by radfems. She didn't just make shit up in a vacuum.

>So... you don't want women to have the freedom to do the things you just listed because you think they're inherently bad?

>these terrible behaviors that permanently reduce quality of life for individuals and the people around them aren't bad

Please come up with a stronger response, that's just embarrassing.

I don't hate feminism because I can't get laid, I hate feminism because it makes women undesirable to the point where I don't even want to have sex with most of them.

Still haven't won me over. Frankly, you make feminism look terrible.

Getting really sick of seeing these proxy swedes use my flag. Why not use Germanistan's flag instead faggot

Teeth gap and different jaws.

Different girls, just a noteworthy amount of hebe bait on the left and the right is just your average under developed, low hormone cute girl.

Code pink! Accusations of virginity and male chastity shaming. This is why no one takes slut shaming seriously, until women are okay with an attractive man who's never touched a vagina, men will never be okay with an average woman who's touched every one of his friend's dicks.

>>Affirmative action
>>For women
>There's no such thing you mouth breather
lmgtfy.com/?q=More women in stem

I'm not saying it's happening legally, but there is no way to stop or even to prove that white male resumes are getting "lost"... In bins. On that note, do you also deny that most human resources workers have sociology degrees? Or that sociology is the most likely source of positive opinions towards Marxism?

Whatever, you feel like a bad troll. You know exactly what I'm shitty about, don't pretend otherwise.

Literally look through all my posts.

It's provably dysgenic. It leads to poorer quality workers.

>Literally lists a set of behviors you don't like
>Implying you don't want people to be free to do what they want
I don't see your argument. Who the fuck cares if you want women to shave? It's none of your business

>I don't like feminism because it makes women less fuckable >:(
This isn't an argument against feminism, it's an argument against you fucking feminists. The world doesn't revolve around your dick, retard

This pham

You literally have to chase high school girls at this point if you want a female who actually ENJOYS being female

High taxes.
Low fertility.

Cool, you won the argument without making a single assertion, good job :^)

>Pushing for more women in a field is the same thing as affirmative action
You're literally an idiot

You're deflecting. Of course people are free to do what they want. However, I don't want to associate with people who engage in anti-social behaviors, i.e. radical feminists, and I would rather shape society so that people are more inclined to make positive choices instead of destructive ones. That is my business and my choice, since I too am free to do what I want. You can get angry about it, but that would be irrational. I understand your viewpoint, I simply reject it.

It was never an argument to begin with. I stated my claim, you asked for evidence, and I declined to share; you then challenged my claim, I asked for evidence to disprove it, which you also declined to share.

>Feminism = high taxes
Genius

Explain why neutering society is a good thing. If men don't have something worth working for then they will just sit on their asses all day. I know that sounds like I'm "objectifying women" out whatever but good damn it its human nature. We are literally programmed to work our asses off in hopes of acquiring an attractive mate. Once you remove that cog the entire machine stops working.

Or chase cougars senpai. They have money and give good sex

Well continue "rejecting" it until your balls drop off, it's not going anywhere.

>you asked for evidence, and I declined to share
There's your problem, idiot

Most women are not feminist. My personal, anecdotal experience is that most white women aren't feminists, although most Indian and Arab women are, same with westernised Asians. Basically anyone who can also cash in on the "intersectional" feminism to double their victimization complex.

It's a weak philosophy for a weak people, eager to blame others instead of working on themselves for the struggle of perfection. Life is suffering, even in a matriarchy.

Oh shit, where did your goalposts go?

Even preferring women is a form of bigotry and is a complete affront to equality of opportunities. If people aren't judged strictly on their character and their technical skills, any hiring process is naturally dysgenic. This is because it's impossible to prove gender or race has any effect on a worker's output, and therefore should be considered a non-factor in employment...

...unless you're an insufferable sexist/racist.

I don't understand you point, you think if women are equal, everyone will stop working?

See, you're still expecting me to do all your work for you. In fact, our friend here offered his own perspective which, while i didn't read it, probably enumerates a few things that I agree with.

Don't get upset, I don't have a quarrel with you. I just don't think the current direction of modern feminism is healthy for women, or for society in general.

>it's not going anywhere.

The pendulum will swing eventually, and I will be happy for awhile when it does.

but they're all worn out and need 7 vibrators to get off

"People are so mean to me as a white man!!! Even though we control the world, minor advances by other groups directly means my life is worse!!! :(((("

Jesus, play the victim harder, you baby. Again, no one is forcing people to employ women. People can call for it all they want, it doesn't actually affect staffing

I could really use some images against feminism. My loved ones are driving me up the wall.

This has nothing to do with equality. Women already have all the rights that men do. I'm talking about the part of feminism that urges women to reject femininity altogether.

If all women become whiny butch cut purple hair arm pit flaunting fat lards then yes I do think men will certainly have significantly less work ethic. You can already see it happening with the fucking dorito and mountain dew sub culture

Any healthy woman is an extremely compelling argument against feminism.

Look at her. You think she'll ever have any reason to campaign for equal rights, or to join a slutwalk?

What an immature reply. This is why it's NOT easy to take feminism seriously, should have stopped at equality under the law, which women already have and more.

> Even though we control the world
Here comes the conspiracy theories... You sound like a neo Nazi scapegoating Jews for your problems. Grow up and replace your weakness denial with self criticism. The first step is admitting you have problems.

"Minor advances" shouldn't come at the direct disadvantage of others, that's redistribution, it's unfair and it's uncompetitive. Are you really this willfully stupid? It's quite clear I have some deep, unaddressed logically reasoned arguments against feminism that you're dodging like...

Actually, fuck it, I'm done. You're fucking retarded. Congratulations on playing the idiot, if you are trolling you just achieved the lowest tier. Good work. It accompanies your level of intelligence perfectly.

To be fair, cancer is curable. This isn't that hard as long as you don't live in a third-world shithole like the USA.

DID SOMEONE SAY KACZYNSKI!
He's the best. His analysis of society at such a crucial moment in political history and almost prophetic predictions of the future should be taught in all schools.
He really was an oppressed intellectual.

You're so on point it hurts.

Hillary Clinton has destroyed whatever little credibility feminism had left.

>no one is forcing people to employ women
>I've never heard of the EEOC and basically have no idea how my world works

I almost seriously wrote a reply imploring people to look and laugh at you. Now, I've reconsidered, as your post, on a second read, revealed itself to be bait.

'We' control the world?
Do you think white people are a class or something?

>different girls

Lol right? I think someone forgot to ration out my subordinates to me. Apparently I'm supposed to rule the world yet oddly there aren't people heeding my every order. Weird

But they cook you meals and are submissive and caring. Hard to find any woman like that nowadays.

this is insane

how do we let shit like this happen and not see whats going on ? trump better not bring back the draft i'm going to pissed

>Teeth gap and different jaws.
You're an idiot.

It's so true it hurts.

Why are u angry at women? It was an organization founded by a man and supported by men in power. Would u rather women didn't do what they were told by men?

but she looks qt

The slaves cook and clean. I don't need a woman to do those things.

>facial blindness
are you an abo?

He's a fucking retard who murdered people because it was the only way he could get his book published.

Hell, one of the people he attempted to kill was someone who is similarly anti-Left and anti-intellectual. Kaczynski misunderstood an article about the guy and decided to send him a bomb.

The only reason he's interesting is because he's proof that psychological experiments can mentally destroy a human adult.

Why not both?

Dude she looks like 13 at the oldest.

Get the fuck out you underaged piece of shit.

Why are the Austistrilians so much based? I thought they were only bred for shitposting

Because I'd rather not have my woman irritable and testy from cooking for 6 hours straight, or with dry hands and a sore back from scrubbing the floor all day.

Some women get grouchy if you don't let them spoil you.

She can spoil me in bed. Degrading labor degrades.

>Soviet Feminism

>dry hands and a sore back from scrubbing the floor all day.
>Degrading labor degrades.

hmmmm

Being a neurosurgeon is kinda feministy. Why would you wanna marry a surgeon, they work constantly. The pay is insane tho.

>Soviet female Sniper

>mainstream feminism in its current state is destructive both to women

Waaaaah women are the victims waaaaah

Fuck off, nafalter.

>In my judgment the entire feminist movement has become highly toxic to all parties involved

No, it hasn't. Women are the main beneficiaries of feminism and they always were.

Feminism empowers women, gives them jobs and leverage.

>Feminism for the most part is not about advancing women's rights or interests.

Yes, it is. Pic lists a few examples how feminism helps women.

>equality

>selfishness bites one in the ass

I think I'd probably just piss all over the plastic

Don't be an animal. Ask a woman if you can piss through her thigh gap.

I just wouldn't flush.

"This isn't a safe space."

>Again, no one is forcing people to employ women
eeoc.gov/laws/types/sex.cfm
God you're retarded. Let me guess your reply.
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

That was my first thought too.

This is why men suck!

The men are cucks that deserve it if they go to that university desu.
Although if that University get's public funds the administration should be dragged out and shot.