THis dude raped a 4 year old in my neighborhood. And got away with it for BEING FUCKING WHITE. Sup Forums do your worst

THis dude raped a 4 year old in my neighborhood. And got away with it for BEING FUCKING WHITE. Sup Forums do your worst

no proofs

also, stop being a nigger

Fuck off SJW cuck faggot

youre obviously new here. we arent your personal army. really doubt this happened anyway

How do we know he did it? Also you can't get away with rape because of your skin color.

not your army, take proof to the cops you idiot

Lol nice

did he enjoy it though?

Sounds like you have a crush on the ham planet he's with and our trying to pin false accusations on him

> Got away with it for BEING FUCKING WHITE

Niggers are easy to spot aren't they?

>4 year old
Fucking faggot that's too old

Nice

Mmm I bet it was so tight

Personal army request status: denied

He must be Muslim with a sexual emergency.

>for BEING FUCKING WHITE

THAT NEVER HAPPENS
HOW ABOUT PROOF / SOURCE?

Anyone have a troll account to tell the guy about this fucker?

Nigger go kill yourself.

"by BEING FUCKING WHITE"
I find that claim so dubious that it honestly makes me question your entire existence. Is a bait this shit even possible? Are you entirely made out of worms or something?

>THis dude raped a 4 year old in my neighborhood
fuck off you faggot liar, 99.99% of these 'go after him my personal army!" requests are LIES
you think that by lying about it you're gonna convince other Sup Forumstards to fuck with this fag?
WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH IS HE PROBABLY KICKED YOUR ASS
and you're such a pussy that you'll even LIE to get back at him.
----
we know because every 15 minutes, some new faggot jumps on Sup Forums with some variation of this LIE
some faggot raped someone,
this guy kills dogs
this bitch is a feminist who steps on men
and other lies
you're such a coward, you won't even prove your point,
you'll run away from this thread like a 5-year-old LIAR PUSSY

GLOBAL RULE 4 DOXING

If anything, Sup Forums would praise the man and ask critique his form while thrusting his mancock into the child's tight pelvis.

pics or it didn't happen

WHY IS HE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST?

Probably just jelly that his buddy got that 4 yo strange before him. Either that or OP is absolutely full of shit.

Op is a faggot and jealous because he only got sloppy seconds