Have you guys heard of an 'ileostomy'? A hot girl I know has one...

Have you guys heard of an 'ileostomy'? A hot girl I know has one. It's where the lowest part of the small intestine is brought through a hole in the belly to form what's called a 'stoma'. A bag is then attached to it where all her shit goes. So instead of shitting out of her ass, she has to shit straight from her intestine at the bottom of her belly into the bag. She must where the bag at all times or shit will come out. She can't control it.

Feel so sorry for her. Poor thing. How would you feel about dating a girl with one of these?

I wouldn't care but how do you fuck her without pressing on it?

Stop and think about what's happening here

it means her asshole is almost completely clean all the time because it's never used

since the poo train has been rerouted to the stoma does this mean the asshole will always be perfectly clean and smell free for ass eating/pounding?

sounds like a win in my book

I really don't know too much about it but I guess you'd just have to avoid pressing down on it. Must be awful to have to live with one of them for the rest of your life.

They seal the asshole. Otherwise they fill up in the bathtub.

I know a guy that was born without an asshole. He's hadvone of those his entire life. Married though. So i guess it works.

Can she still take it in the ass ? If so she's good to go. Also more holes to fugg.

so she has two poopers

it means her asshole was destroyed to the point where shit can no longer pass through it without killing her..

Lucky he wasnt born gay.

Can you fuck the hole on the stomach

1. Cleanest asshole you will ever fuck

2. dont have to worry about sharts

3. save money on TP

4. have an excuse to get out of any situation ever

5. not worrying about her cheating because most guys wouldnt bother

6. The pussy and mouth are fully operational

7. Will gain moral brownie points with her, and anybody who knows about it, when in realitly its barely a issue and you get sweet puss every night

8. probably gets government money you can mooch off of

boom thats 8 right off the top

Yes it could mean that her asshole is pretty much clean. She said she's had her rectum removed.

This is what the stoma looks like without the bag attached.

Brownie points

But why though?

No rectum = no pooper depth. Rectum is whats just beyond the anus. :C ABORT ABORT ALT F4 NO ANAL DONT GF THAT

I think some people have their assholes sealed but you don't have to.

Most likely

lol

Good points. Nice!

Maybe fuck that?

I had one of these. Fucking sucks ballz. Got to cut the bags stick part just right of the acids in your body will blister the skin around it. Hope hers is reversable.

What happened to her intestines?

Also fýi the asshole still produces mucus so YES cleane undies BUT (lol) hole still needs cleaning

First time I've seen one of these on here.

Usually it is the indented chest syndrome, the tight foreskin syndrome, the white dots on my dick syndrome.
Along with everyone making six figures.
Pretty sure everyone else on here is a fucking bot apart from me.
Then again, a bot would probably say that.

Dog food. Thats what they do with medical waste.

Would you?

Oh really? I have no-idea if it's reversable. She had her rectum removed so i doubt it!?

She has crohns disease

this would be so awesome. im so fat i cant reach ti wipe my asshole. i would kill to be able to just have a hole in my stomach tio empty my shit into a jug or something.

always look on the bright side of life

One day when you have nothing else to do, watch the documentary "Fat, Sick, and ready to die".
It's by an australian guy. Maybe it will help you - does no harm to try it out.

nigga i dont get skinny i just dont want to have to shower every time i take a shit.

>can't reach his asshole
>can wash his ass clean in the shower

Wait, wot?

Shit. I knew a guy who was diagnosed with that when he was 13.

i know right. i just bend over and let the spray hit my butthole, its not perfect but better than nothing

>washes his ass with nothing but water

You need to lose the weight m8

dont judge me motherfucker.

Her arsehole will be so... so clean.

4 holes to fuck instead of 3. Winner in my book.

Lose the weight fatty. The fungus growing in your skin folds is disgust.

i clean my skin folds 4 times a day, every time i shit. im clean.

You wouldn't have to do it four times a day or have to take a fake shower every time you shit if you just lost the weight.

Honestly, what's stopping you?